[The Seven Deadly Sins] OOC Thread

In the duel, I yield. I'm having trouble even hitting the schmuck, and he's tearing me up. There are a few other things I could try, but overall, this fight is done for me.

[QUOTE="snake obsidian]So, it is our turn now.

[/QUOTE]
Indeed.

Seeker, unrelated question. Is it alright if I bring some summoned demons along for the next chapter, since I have the spell known?

@WarDragon : What was that Malfeas charm that lets you ignore ping damage again? I'm writing up a slayer for a skype game and I can't seem to find it.

Editing my last post due to my browser failing to inform me that the game had moved on.

I also would note that if this had existed when I was remaking Nimbus I probably wouldn't have touched Howl of the Devil Tiger, since it would have been fun to play Nimbus with those charms and the Ebon Dragon's own as well.

@SephirothSage, when you post that you'd like to go with someone, are you talking about Kyros, or Wren? It wasn't clear to me which one you meant. You are, of course, welcome to join me in the bar if you'd like.

I wonder how Kyros will react to a man in similar clothing to Nimbus with features so generic that he can't remember them after looking away beating him to the library? :tongue:

Hell, I love how no one notices Nimbus leaving anyway. Really fit both the character and the games tendency to grow by 2-3 pages whenever I'm without computer access

Users who are viewing this thread

Back