[The Seven Deadly Sins] OOC Thread

Oh man, maybe I should have joined the raid, if only to talk to her as one Zenith to another.

What are you talking about? I can't manage to even hit my target from their Perfect Dodges!

But that's all they got... There's not enough charms that would allow them to hurt you. From a pragmatic standpoint all they do is waste time and motes.

Try an Essence 7 or 8 DB? I don't know, never read the DB Splat. Anywho... Reading the Heuristic Logos Shintai, RQ.... It say's Crystaline Constellations- can they look like anything, as long as thye fit into that Category?

I wouldn't say nothing. Pretty much my only choices on that hit were perfect or eat it. Yes, I had the HLs to eat it, but that's not the point. This guy could actually make me work for it 1-on-1.

Speaking of perfect dodges, I've got the Water Aspect one's flaw of invulnerability ready and waiting. > :)

Nope!

But I intend to make this fully boss-fight worthy. It's like.

I went One Winged Angel Opening... It's a Warstrider.. Viktor and Wren....

Let's do this!

[QUOTE="Seeker of the End]Did you really think it would be THAT easy? > :)

[/QUOTE]
Awww... you got me a present! And Christmas isn't for weeks yet!

IT's a Reinforced Buff Jacket! .....But yeah. I didn't expect.... to... have such a bad to-hit, in Shintai form... I am kindaaa worried I cant' do much to a Warstrider.

Away from my books and am currently on my phone. I will post later. Also the DB's have the same number of successes. It's three separate attacks, one from each strider.

Sherwood, was that a called shot for the pilot? Also, do you think that the DB can use PDs while she's in the strider.

Uhm. Yes, but you said I was taking a coordinated atttack penalty to my DV, and presumably an onslaught penalty from having more than one attack? How big is the coordinated penalty, is what I'm asking? Or was that directed at someone else?

[QUOTE="Seeker of the End]Away from my books and am currently on my phone. I will post later. Also the DB's have the same number of successes. It's three separate attacks, one from each strider.
Sherwood, was that a called shot for the pilot? Also, do you think that the DB can use PDs while she's in the strider.

[/QUOTE]
Not a called shot, just a cool description of my attack for stunting. I am aware that whatever Charms that the Exalt can use outside the 'strider can be used inside it. I am just hoping that I can get a driver that doesn't have a PD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back