[The Seven Deadly Sins] OOC Thread

Then I'll assume that you are with us and I traveled in my warform.

Ok, let me check out the new VBoS and I'll edit my sheet accordingly.

Oh, a lot of changes need to be made. I'll work on it over the next few days.

Seeker,do you want me to make the rolls for Wren's Magma Kraken, or do you want to take care of it?

Also, I noticed that the new write up of the VBoS Charms change my Join Battle roll. Do you want me to reroll with the changed die pool?

Ok. I have also changed my Charm write-ups to the errata'd ones, so everything on my sheet should now be accurate.

No worries on my part. I'm enjoying the game and I'm looking forward to the next part.

I was under the impression that Kyros would be joining. If that wasn't the plan, just ignore that post.

Just waiting on the results of that before posting mine. I'd appreciate knowing if there's any large concentrations of troops or officers.

I had expected the Kraken to do more damage than it is with the few successes I rolled. I can only hope that it catches the bulk of its targets unawares before turning its attentions on the scattered mortal troops.

The Magma Kraken is a Celestial Level spell, so there is someone besides a Dragon Blooded down there to be able to counter magic it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back