[The Seven Deadly Sins] OOC Thread

WarDragon said:
OOC: Just exactly how big is the ship's troop carrying capacity?
Cargo and Passengers: The galleon Skyship can comfortably hold a crew of Magnitude 2 comfortably, or twice that number when cramped. It's cargo holds can fit up to 30 tons of weight, or can be fitted with a Warstrider in cramped conditions.

Okay. That means it would take 7 round trips to transport all of my Followers, more to bring in the less-loyal general troops.

We're in the Southwest, as I understood it. My kingdom is in the Scavenger Lands, among the (former) Hundred Kingdoms.

Here is a question for ya. Any chance of swapping out some of my unused spells to finish up the VBoS style of Martial Arts? If the answer is no, I understand, but it can't hurt to ask.

EDIT; if not VBoS, perhaps another Celestial MA, like Mantis style?

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh... efficient as it might be, I don't think Viktor would go for that unless he was unconscious and in need of rescue. :cool:

Just how fast is Wren, going all out? Because Viktor flies at 65 mph by default.

Whatever speed an eagle can fly, with several speed multipliers; probably at x4 to x6 normal speed.

Eagles can apparently sustain 20-30 mph over long distances, which is pretty fast.

However, I herped a derp when calculating my speed; Viktor travels overland at 130 mph, thanks to being Inexhaustible. So, we should be good.

So we can get out there to the army and kick some ass. Between the two of us, we should be able to do some major damage.

I was thinking that this attack on the army would be a quick sucker punch to the gut and then get out before they could mount an effective response. But I have no objections to carrying you along with me. Just let me know so I can properly post my actions.

You pervy old man, exposing yourself around a innocent, impressionable lady like Wren! I'm shocked! lol

Seriously, I was just going to drop a couple of Magma Krakens off on the important looking tents or other tight body of troops while Viktor does his thing, then boogie out of there to get the rest of you to join in on the fun.

And Wren is nearly three hundred. But that's not the point! You are still pervy for exposing yourself! You don't do that to a lady! ;)

I don't really give a shit about exposure. I'm planning on torching a few, then going either Heuristic Logos if a large group of them forms up, or Devil Tyrant Avatar if there's any real opposition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back