[The Seven Deadly Sins] OOC Thread

Yeah, same here. Most of a Solar's power comes from his Charms, rather than artifacts.

Is the infinite mastery still up from earlier when I tried to hack my way in to the vault?

Would that mean my scene long Charms are also up from when I shifted into DBT form?

Man, I find it hard to believe just how many dice I get to roll for my Join Battle roll. I do like that Charm Secrets of Future Strife.

Ima Pop my Shintai! Justt cus... theirs like, a small army, right? And I can use Magnitude Scale Mind-Hands Manipulation attacks with Heuristic Logos Shintai? Which is, by the by, one of the least Evil-looking Shintai's- I turn into Crystal Constellations.

It's entirely normal darkness, except it extinguishes mundane light. Other exalts can see by the light of their anima (or similar effects) and the constellations in the anima can act as guides to the Infernal's allies (leading them out of the darkness). It's small so it can synergise with the charms that can't work properly in daytime. It was going to be a charm, but I had no other ideas for the anima banner.

WarDragon said:
How many DBs and troops are there, exactly?
Around 5-6 in your approximate area. But there is around 7-8 DB's in the surrounding areas. There is also around three dozen mundane troopers that will join the battle shortly.

And that's where I come in. *Cracks Knuckles.* MHM can be a AOE of sorts, with Heuristic Logos Shintai up, right?

Is there a way I could catch multiple DBs in one fire breath attack, without hitting friendlies? Taking flight into account, and that I can reduce the area if I want?

Just a general reminder that I'll be leaving on the 8th for a trip to europe, and that I'll be gone until the 16th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back