[The Seven Deadly Sins] OOC Thread

Aight. I'll note that- also, that particualr defense can be reduced by variations on the Basic Visual, which count as stunts to recoup the Cost. Regardless- noting the Extra 3 motes.

And can we just have that be my first turn? I started writing it when Wren backstabbed, and didn't want to stop after I already had it half-done and you called for join battle.

So, did I manage to get in a surprise attack, or was that my action on tick 0? I just want to make sure so I don't post an action out of turn.

Surprise attack works so you have another action. Too bad one of her harem took the attack for her, or else that would have nearly killed her instantly.

Meh, otherwise it would have been too easy for you guys. I have to make it challenging somehow! Although the solution is fairly obvious...

SephirothSage said:
Yeah. AOE. Just nuke the Site from Orbit.
<----------Is kidding.
I was about to say the samething, only not kidding. >_>

If she still has meat shields, my next action is a Scouring Inferno Breath.

Question- Soak... do I subtract it from how many Damage Dice I roll, or from how many Successes I get at the end to determine Damage?

Sage, you don't have a defend other action down until your actual action. Thus your charm works after you defend other. And Soak is Damage+Extra Sux -Soak= Damage dice.

Ah. Thank you. I see- so.. I didnt actualy spend those motes, or I didnt actauly make that action..? If I couldnt /actualy/ have done it, I mean...

Who is the certain someone who'll get pissed? Wren?

And how are we doing stunts? Just straight by the corebook, with ST adjudication of 3-dies? Kinda important to know what to roll..

Sounds good.

Also Jay... what have I done so far that's really dragony, besides growing claws and and scales? I haven't even talked myself up yet. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back