[The Seven Deadly Sins] OOC Thread

There is a Charm that adds 10 motes to a Lunar's Peripheral pool that I took twice.

@JayTee, are you asking for Wren to cast Magma Kraken? Or do you have something else in mind? From all the time we spend working/fighting/hanging out, we would have signals worked out a while back.

Fortunately for me Speed wise, I happen to have one stored in my Sorcery Capturing Cord.

Hmmm. I'm wondering if a Grapple with the sash on the Glaive wouldn't be better to restrain her.

Unless I tell you, you get a two die stunt. Just please change around your format. It's awfully minimalistic and hard to read. The fun of Exalted is getting to describe epic stuff like this fight.

Alright. Sorry if it comes across as Minimilistic- I like to Describe, usualy- but I dont like to Over-Describe, before I've rolled, to determine what actualy happened. xD

Cant do anything more complex than that now sorry. Stupid phone.

If it hits it's 26 base damage, ST can roll for me. I try to aim it away from Wren if possible, and move around Aldy.

That's a crapload of damage! Wow. Now, lets see if it hits and does something to our target.

Argh, it's been way to long since I used MHM in combat: Am I seriously rolling permanent willpower+occult to clinch someone, or is it my current willpower (6). And can someone tell me what page clinches are covered in the core book? My find function isn't working on that pdf anymore.

Gah... And... Gosh Darnit- can someone jsut check Elio's DV, see if I hit him, I'll roll Damage, he'll take it when he's here...?

SephirothSage said:
Gah... And... Gosh Darnit- can someone jsut check Elio's DV, see if I hit him, I'll roll Damage, he'll take it when he's here...?
according to his sheet, his Dodge DV is 9

With only 8 successes, he was able to dodge out of the way just barely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back