[The Seven Deadly Sins] OOC Thread

Huh, could have sworn you did. Oh well, if you want I can modify the post, but I don't think it'll matter in the long run.

Nah, it's cool. I did use the SWL flight charm then, but we can assume you figured it out from the shapeshifting.

Snake... I realize we've been sniping at each other, but I thought it was all in fun. Are you deliberately trying to get into PvP with the Infernals even after this is done with and Aldy is (hopefully) free of the enchantment? Do you want one of us to have to kill the other? Because I don't know what else you could really be going for by kicking me and saying you're going to kill my ally for something he did while mindraped.

Hey Snake, I did notice on your to-hit rolls, you checked the 'Damage Used' box. When you do that, it doesn't count 10's as two successes, so it may make a difference in your roll.

And.. I dont really mind- so long as you dont just.. y'know. Totaly Ignore the explanation that is incoming, in favor of entering combat.

Hey. If we win still, without the NPC's help.. do we get More EXP, for it being harder?

If so- Jay, you made the CORRECT DEVISION!

[QUOTE="snake obsidian]Uhh... No? I could tone it down if it bothers you.

[/QUOTE]
Well. We've agreed that editting posts after eht fact is a no-no, but if you use Viktor as a springboard and push him away from his target? You'd better have a damn good apology after the fight if you don't want to throw down.

Just a heads up: If I forget to explicitly say so in the thread, you can all assume that I filled you in about my encounter with (what I assume to be) the deathknight. Also that I told Victor the message.

So, if I am not mistaken, it is Wren's action again?

OMGWTF.

3 pages of combat whilst I sleep, great. And you pissed off what is presumably another DT.

So what should Nimbus have been doing? Silently watching the battle or skulking after Kyros?

So. My computer's power adapter died just now. I hope to get it replaced tomorrow, but just in case, my posting may be limited for the near future since I am limited to my phone. Please bear with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back