[The Seven Deadly Sins] OOC Thread

Yeah same here. Gearing up for combat a good idea at this point? here is about what i was planning to do.

Heh better kill them fast in order to scare as many away as possible. Tshav said with a smile on his face looking homicidal as he does so.

A blue flame erupts from his hand taking the form of a Scythe with a chain flowing from the back with three blue glowing orbs connected in sequence.

A second later golden flames surround him, making him look like a miniature sun, as he walks towards the mansion

Sorry this is late. went to bed early last night and missed about 2 pages. yeah i spend the 4 wp 5/10

Activate GSS 5 peripheral motes 1wp

Activate Protection of Celestial Bliss 3 peripheral motes 41

Activate Infinite MA Mastery for 20 peripheral motes. 21 perepheral motes

20/25 personal

21/58 peripheral motes.

0/20 overdrive motes

4/10 wp

The Challenge of the Rookie/Expert.

Solars were chosen from such people with the potential to surpass any other in all fields, and they know it.

When confronted with their own failings, those afflicted with this Limit Break lash upon the one who confronted them,

and strive to prove him wrong. This reaction turns out stronger if the situation on which he is challenged should be his forte,

whether it be because of his caste, or his own preference.

Duration: One day or until proven right.

Trigger: Being challenged on his abilities (Caste, Favored, 4+), being called as or implied as inadecuate.

Partial Control: Lash out against the provoker and try to prove him wrong, but holding back on any action the exalt wouldn´t do in normal circumstances.

No Control: The Exalt will use every single strength under his disposal to step up to the challenge, even if it means doing things he wouldn´t do.

Hmm... will all those scene-length charms we activated still be on when we go back in? And... will scene-long willpower expenditures against mental influence still be in force? >_>

We will see... though, personaly, I thought I was just willpowering through that specific one- It doesnt Grant Immunity to Seperate Mindfucks, that dont call for immediate willpower Expenditure, does it? Just the same kind?

The usual standard for mind-rape powers like that is immunity for a scene. If not... I may have to accept it next time and just suppress whatever virtues or whatever are needed to power through it. Not a fan of that prospect.

Right, Right- Immunity to that Power, and those like it- or immunity to Mind Rape in General? Cus if it's a major theme of the Up-Coming Major Artifact of Sin... Uhm.... I think it has more than one type.

Ironicaly, I think I'm at the most risk of Mind Rapey-ness..

Question: for Ascendant Objectivity Stance; I believe you waived the wp cost, but if I use it, can I reactivate it again in the same scene without expending essence?

Also, did enough tiyme pass between the first thread and the second for us to recover some essence?

I'm assuming that all the scene long charms that pretty much everyone activated are still up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back