The school for the wild! (accepting)

Brody sighed after he locking the door. "Seriously? I forgot to brush my hair....now it's all messy...at least my hat will cover up this mess." He said and put his beanie back on.

"H-Hi Nichole!" Brody waved to her and blushed too. "I can't believe how much snow is still here. I thought it would have melted over last night. He smiled.

Ryujin walked towards the door of the school hall. The pitter patter of his boots scraping across the ground. He reached for the door handle and turned it on, stepping into the school hall. He let the door slam behind him and continued his walk through the place. He was curious what would happen today.

Ryujin found his classroom. He wondered if the students would be there. He sighed as he continued to walk to his desk. Today would be a great day. He arrived at his black board not paying attention to anything else. He grabbed his chalk and wrote his name on the board and it read. " Hello, I am your teacher, Mr. Seiryyu but you can call me Mr. Ryujin." He smiled while turning around. "Hello class!"

Ryujin returned the wave from the student. "Konichiwa Class." He smiled as he was ready to teach his students. this is why he became a teacher to make sure knowledge was tought to the young. His manner was calm. He turned back around and continued to write on the black board. With each second he would put more words on the board. "Lesson 1. How to control your emotions." The title. Underneath. " A person's or animal's emotions are based on their thoughts. Everything had to be controlled with thoughts which lead to rationality."

Ryujin turned around wearing the same smile he had when he first got here. He looked at his class. "Do you understand so far?" He looked at the clock quickly then turned his glance back towards the students.

Ryujin looked at the cats as his face started to change for a moment. The scales showing and glistening from the light. His cool had been broken by the cats. his eyes slitted like those of a reptile. He simply lost his smile. His voice booming as he spoke." Return to your seats." Fire following those words. After a few moments, his face returned to normal and his smile returned.

Ryujin walked over to nichole."please back away from the student. Move to the front so no more problems are had." He said calmly as he kept his smile. He turned to the cat that had kissed her and handed him a detention slip. "you will have to attend detention." he returned to his desk and sat down resting his feet on the desk watching the class as the time ticked away.

Nichole said"thank you sensei!" sitting in the front. the cat groaned. "hey atleast i got to kiss that sexy cheetah!" his friends high fived him.

Ryujin smiled even more. "You're welcome." He looked at the students as his ears twitched. "You have just earned yourselves detention as well. I will be seeing you all after school." He tipped his hat down as he sighed. He hated stupid students who only wanted to misbehave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back