The school for the wild! (accepting)

While laying low, Kats heart started to race a bit. Even though she was a good distance away from either of these beings she was still nervous and cautious. She stood up, the fluffy tail and white tip poking out of the grass, she trotted to look for cover and stepped on a stick that snapped. A shard tuck itself in her hind paw. She fell to the floor trying to pull it out and whining.

(She smelled it xD ...i want a powerful sense of smell xD )

(Makes sense xD )

Brody looked up when he heard the snap. He saw a small fox sitting just a bit aways. "Um, hello? Do you need help?" He aclled out softly.

She started to back away slowly, limping. Ears folded back and faint whining expressed her fear, he was tall and she....wasnt!

Nichole sniffed the air and walked over. "hi brody.."she whispered. she got down to the fox's level. "its ok we'll help you.."she said in a gentle voice.

Brody got down on his hands and knees so he didn't seem so intimidating. "Hey, you can trust me." Even though he had been going to this animal highschool for a couple months already, he always seemed to forget that the people here turned into animals. He thought she was just a regular fox.

Kat looked at both of them , she slowly and hesitantly crawled to them, her body and ears low in submission

She lifted her paw towards the harmless girl with her tail tucked in between her legs. At this moment she was more afraid of how much it was going to hurt when she got it out.

Kat licked her paw then turned into a human, "im...im Kat.." She said quietly. "I wanna thank you for helping me >o<" she was too shy to make eyecontact with them, so she kept her hazel eyes on the ground and twisted her hair nervously

Brody's eyes instantly widened when the fox suddenly transformed into a human girl. "Wha.....?!" He was confused yet competely understood what was going on now.

Zaren laid down now in his human form and looked up at the sky. He had his arms wrapped behind his head to support his head. He started thinking about home again and how when he was there he never felt this...this lonely.

Olivia.::.

She went up to Zaren, painting. She had been running to him. "H-H-Hi." She said, breathing hard. She stood up, brushing her bangs out of her eyes. She was in sport gear for some reason. She had a pink sport tank on with short black shorts. Her hair was up in a high pony-tail, except with her bangs hanging loose. Her had high white sport shoes on with soccer shoes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back