The school for the wild! (accepting)

(@yullen: No! Nichole! Don't be sad! He's not breakimg up with you!)

Brody started on the assignment written on the board. He wasn't surprised how terrible his grades were in all the classes; The classes were mostly about animals and animal abilities and senses and a bunch of stuff he didn't understand.

(Skip?)

Brody was glad that class was finally over. He looked down at his test and sighed. An F was the grade he had received yet again. The only question he had gotten correct was his name. He crumbled up his paper and tossed it into the trash like a basketball.

Brody grabbed his backpack and ran out the door, almost slamming into Nichole. "Whoops sorry. Almost ran into ya." He apologized then asked in a whisper, "Hey, can we talk on the roof? I don't want anyone to hear."

"Alright, I have to say it." Brody thought aloud then turned to Nichole. "Um...how do I put this? ........I'm failing all my classes. Will you tutor me?" He begged.

(Ha! Bet Nichole didn't expect that)

"Oh yeah. Yeah, we're good. It's no big deal." Brody replied then shrugged. "That only happened because of your cat/cheetah instincts. You snapped out of it before anything actually happened." He rubbed her cat ears gently. A small smile grew on his face. "Don't worry about it. I still like my kitty girlfriend."

Brody smiled and wrapped an arm around Nichole, pulling her closer. "I didn't get to hug you long enough yesterday." He said as he wrapped his other arm around her.

(Awwwww :D )

"Is this weird?" Brody asked, meaning what he was saying and how he was acting. He was acting normal, he just felt kinda different. Just really happy.

(Oh okay thanks)

Brody lifted up her chin so their eyes met. He leaned forward, kissing her deep and passionately. His face was now red too.

(Have nichole and brody kissed before? I think they might have but I'm not sure.)

(Lol ^^ You're funny yullen...*grabs tissue* but I agree. Tis beautiful)

Brody pulled back for a second, his eyes opening halfway. He licked her lip lightly then returned to the kiss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back