The school for the wild! (accepting)

"~You're hot and you're cold, you're yes then you're no, you're in then you're out, you're up than you're down!~" Brody sang along with his music, currently listening to Katy Perry.

Brody looked outside, seeing the moon was up. "Its night-time already?" He walked outside and adjusted his headphones. He sat down on one of the benches in the courtyard, watching the stars slowly appear in the sky.

Nichole wiped her forehead and walked by the court yard. she saw Brody asleep on the bench. She sighed he was gonna get a cramp that way. she picked him up struggling a little. she took him to her dorm and laid him on her bed. she curled up on her carpeted floor falling asleep.

(MAGICAL TIME SKIP~)

Brody blinked his eyes open when morning came. He stretched and sat up. His eyes widened when he saw it wasn't at all his room. His eyes widened even more, seeing Nichole laying down on the carpet. He quickly pulled the blanket over his head. 'WHY AM I IN NICHOLE'S ROOM?!' he thought.

Nichole sniffed the air. ''g-good morning...''blushing. she went to her bathroom taking a shower going through her morning routine. She came out in a checkered skirt, a graphic tee,some black leggings, and some flats. She dried her ears.

Nichole froze dropping her towel. she blushed twiddling her fingers. ''y-you fell asleep on the bench..so i took you here because i had no idea where your dorm was....you were gonna catch a cold and get a crick in your neck.''

Alaiason walked out of his dorm room and down the hall. 'I can't believe I got sent back here again this year.' he thought to himself. He never made friends and doubted that he would this year. No one talked to him. He just headed to his first class, fighting.

Nichole said''oh um i gotta get to class h-here you go...''handing him a sticky bun and some juice. she ran out carrying her books. she had a sticky bun in her mouth and ran to survival class.

Brody ate the food she gave him as he left the room. He didn't care that he was still in the same clothes, he probably gonna wear them anyway. He was confused about which class to go to. He began walking through the hallway, planning to run into one of the teachers or counselers or someone.

Alex, Jessica, and Kayley walked into survival class, Alex sat behind Nichole and grunted, Kayle sat on his right, and Jessica sat on his left, they chatted quietly for awhile, waiting for the class to start.

Jessica giggled at a comment Alex had made and then looked around the room, she looked over at Brody then looked away, her cheeks a faint pink in blush, she continued to talk to her brother and best friend, Alex made a comment about a girl across the room, and Kayley and Jessica looked over at her then back at him and nodded, then they continued to talk softly, and Alex continued to make them giggle, then finally he looked around the room looked at Nichole then he talked under his breath slightly to Jessica "Is that the girl from this morning?" and she looked over at her and smiled, then back to her brother "Yeah." she replied softly, he huffed and half smiled then twirled his pencil in his fingers "Maybe this campus isn't so big after all." he chuckled. Then Jessica looked over a boy (Alaiason) , who was across the room and looked pretty lonely, and angry, she raised and eyebrow then smiled, and looked away.

nichole had her earbuds in ignoring the people around her. "~we are never ever ever getting back together! we are never ever getting back together! go talk to your friends talk to my friends talk to me but we are never ever getting back together!~"

Brody looked around at all the students, wondering what this class would be like. He sighed a small sigh and crossed his arms. He glanced over at the nearest window. Peeking outside, he watched the clouds slowly float past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back