The school for the wild! (accepting)

Nichole blushed and said''o-oh ok...'' her music was up kinda loud''~Last friday night! yea we danced on table tops and took too many shots! Think we kissed but I forgot!~'' she blushed brightly fumbling with it trying to turn it down.

(Phew, I remembered!)

"Cool, I listen to her too." Brody commented. He uncrossed his arms. "..is that weird? Since I'm a dude?" He asked her.

'Animal...people? I'm gonna to school with...animal people? Who are apparently very cuddly.' Brody thought and rubbed the back of his neck. "Uhh...i-its okay." He said. He quickly wiped the doopey look off his face, returning to his tough look, he didn't want to look like a softy.

'I look angry? THIS IS JUST MY NORMAL FACE...' Brody thought. "No, just surprised...again." he replied, not lying this time.

Nichole said''oh ok! brb!''chasing a bird and pouncing on it. She licked her lips then tossed it away. She came back with a sticky bun nomming on it.

"N-No, you're face is fine." Brody said and covered up his mouth for a few seconds thinking. His bangs hung over his eyes. 'ACT LIKE THIS NORMAL YOU IDIOT!' he thought to himself. 'THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A REALLY GOOD SCHOOL!'

Brody's face turned dark red and he covered his cheek. 'S-S-SHE JUST LICKED MY CHEEK!!! THIS...CAT-GIRL JUST LICKED MY CHEEK! I DONT EVEN KNOW HER NAME!!!' he was freaking out in his head. He looked down at the ground.

Nichole hit her head. ''duh don't lick someone you don't know without introducing yourself!''giggling. ''i-im Nichole..... i had a total blonde moment'' blushing.

(Nichole has no sense of personal space, does she? xD )

"I-I need t-to go..." Brody took a step back. He turned around and began walking away. 'Please don't follow! Please don't follow' he thought, he liked her but...she was just weird.

(well not at the moment) Nichole said''bye bye!''turning around. (cue pervy kitty face!) she skipped to her dorm.then recalled everything. She said''WHAT HAVE I DONE?!"freaking out blushing brightly.

(Lol xD )

Brody ran into his dorm room and jumped onto his bed, putting the pillow over the back of his head. His face was still red with blush. "...what...just...happened?" He asked himself, murmuring through the bed sheets.

(Karin! :D )

Brody lifted the pillow off of his head and pulled out his phone. He tried to get his mind off it by playing Angry Birds.

Nichole drew a little in her sketch book. Nichole groaned tossing it at the wall. she sighed walking outside. she looked up at the moon and felt a breeze and pulled her jacket closer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back