The school for the wild! (accepting)

Brody wrapped his arms around Nichole. "No problem. I'm your boyfriend, It's my duty to help you." He said then asked with concern, "Does it still hurt? I'd expect it to be a little sore at least."

Brody smiled through the kiss, his white bangs fell over his eyes. Pulling back, he flicked his bangs out of the way and reached out a hand to help her help. "Can you stand?"

Brody nodded a thank-you to Olivia before leaving the meadow. He smiled, hearing her quietly purr. His cheeks turned cherry red as he grinned.

(Sounds interesting :3 What's it about?)

Brody brought Nichole back to her dorm room. He layed her down in her bed, he kissed her cheek before leaving.

(Its okay. I'll check it out. ^^)

Brody stopped himself as he only got a few steps away from the door. He blinked before turning around and walking quietly back inside. He felt kinda awkward to come back, but it was fine since she was asleep. He climbed into bed next to her and wrapped his arms around her.

(I just wanted him to cuddle her and now seemed like the perfect time)

Brody smiled as he listened to the soft, repeative sound of her purring. He snuggled closer. Before he could even notice he had drifted off.into sleep too.

Brody felt the sunlight creep it's way into the room. He yawned and rubbed his eyes awake. His eyes wwidened when he realized he wasn't in his own bed, he was in Nichole's. 'I-I guess I fell asleep here without notice...I hope that the staff members don't search the rooms, otherwise I'll be dead!' he thought in slight panic. He pulled himself away from Nichole and slowly peeked out the window.

A staff member was doing her rounds. she knocked on the door."WAKE UP AND DONT BE LATE FOR BREAKFAST NICHOLE!!" she then left to wake the others. Nichole growled and covered her head with a pillow. SHUT UP TIANA!

Brody jumped slightly when the lady came and knocked on the door. "A-At least she didn't come inside...right?" He said, talking to himself.

Nichole yawned stretching and heard her back,neck legs and arms pop. she sighed getting up. "morning brody..."rubbing her eyes like this is an everyday thing.

Brody was slightly surprised by how calm Nichole was. He didn't comment about it though. "Morning...." he replied and ran a hand through his hair.

Brady came out of his room wearing his usuall attire and went strait for the kitchen where he started making his meal. He threw it all all on a plate and started thinking about the food he got back home. He was lonely in the room slowly eating his meal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back