The school for the wild! (accepting)

Gazer.::.

He fell backwards and fell hard on the ground. He didn't remember anything after that. The cops grabbed him, stuffed him in the vehicle and drove off.

Olivia.::.

She watched the boy leave. Then, she saw Nichole come, limping. "Are you Ok?" She asked, running to her. She helped her walk and stand. She looked over and saw her boy-friend. "She was fighting the gorilla boy. He got hauled off the some animal control place." She said.

"Oh sorry." She said, wondering if she was talking to him or to her. "We need to get you some pain killer or something."

GTG BYE!

(Bye scribs)

Riko gasped and quickly moved away when she let out a cry of pain. "S-sorry..." he apologized. "They took Gazer away? Why?" He asked.

Nichole said"gasp because he ran at them like a dumbass! ow......"she closed her eyes tight as her pain tolerance decreased. she felt excruciating pain.

Riko kneeled down next to Nichole. He reached a hand out, about to try to help her up again. He stopped himself and retrieved his hand. Sighing, he sat there quietly, trying to think of what to do.

(I just realized I said Riko instead of Brody...grr)

( LOL yullen! )

She let go of Nicole. Then, she heard that they needed to take her to the meadows. "How are we going to do that when you can't move?" She asked. There had to be a solution.

Brody blinked, hearing the strange, distant voice. He nodded and quickly picked up Nichole, racing towards the meadow. He tried hard to ignore her cries of pain for this would help her.

She hurried along with them, trying not to frown. The jerk boy really hurt her. He even beat up a girl for crying out loud! She was angry at him even thought she didn't know him.

"It's Okay, just keep breathing." She said. She was also struggling to breathe. She wanted to help Nicole, but she couldn't. She decided to just stroke Nicole's hair. "Just keep breathing." She whispered to her.

Gazer.::.

He woke up in a cage, chained to the ground. He was a human. His shirt was torn and ripped, as well with all his other clothes. He felt dizzy. He didn't remember much. Nothing much at all. His head rolled around. He had been drugged. He struggled to keep from going out again.

(@scribs: Aww poor gazer. Would it be strange to have ivy follow the animal-control-people?)

Brody found the herbs and sighed in relief. He mashed them up with a rock and added berries so it wouldn't taste as bad. He tilted her head and poured the strange herb-berry_juice-stuff into her mouth with a leaf. He tossed the leaf aside when she swallowed it.

(@yullen: Sorry! I wasn't sure if she was supposed to drink the herbs or use them as some sort of body ointment or idk...my bad if wrong)

Zaren stayed put in the kitchen as the scene went down not getting in the way of the foolish girl trying to take on a gorilla.

"You okay?" Brody asked Nichole. He didn't expect a clear answer from her already though. She was still weak and tired from the rough fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back