The school for the wild! (accepting)

Brody's eyes widened. 'Oh crap! Her season must've started early!' He thought and tried to push her off. "Hey! Nichole! Stop! Get off me!"

Brody sighed in relief, obviously not noticing the red in her eyes. "Maybe you should lie down. Do you need me to help you to your room?" He asked generously.

Brody blushed again. He pulled back and covered his lips. 'A kiss?! I know it was an accidental kiss..but still!' He thought. H

'It was actually kinda nice...wait! What am I thinking?!' Brody thought and mentally slapped himself. "Uh..." he just sat there awkwardly, not really sure what to say.

(Are Nichole's eyes still red?)

"It's ok. I enjoyed it actually." Brody thought aloud. His whole face turned bright red and he quickly covered his mouth. 'I WASN'T SUPPOSED TO SAY THAT OUT LOUD!' he thought, freaking out in his mind.

(Alright)

Brody blushed more when she said "me too." He moved his hand and opened his mouth to say somthing else but couldn't exactly get the words out.

"S-See you later..." Brody stuttered before running off. He raced into the courtyard and sat down on his favorite bench. He stared up at the sky. He was still covering up his mouth in embarrassment.

"It was an accident...accident," Brody mumbled quietly to himself. He shivered, it had been a bright sunny day but a cold one. His lips felt really warm though. He felt a small grin grow on his face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back