The school for the wild! (accepting)

( lol he just got here and is already fighting? impressive) Nichole sighed hearing the fighting. she ran in the direction of the fight. "IF YOU DONT STOP THE GODDAMNED FIGHTING I'M GONNA HIT BOTH OF YA!"

(Just wait until you hear how it started! X3) "Oh really? Well c'mon little- GAH!" Cried the gorilla. The lion had bitten into his shoulder, and refused to be removed! Quite vicious this one... But the gorilla grabbed the lion and threw him to the ground. The lion roared at the gorilla after quickly getting back up.

(lol) Nichole grabbed the gorilla. "you sure you wanna keep that head of yours?i sugguest you stop." before kicking him where it hurts.

The gorilla let out a small high pitched squeal of pain. He nodded quickly. The lion walked over and gave Nichole a gentle push. He then proceeded to get his revenge on the gorilla who then ran off crying. "You won't see the last of me!" Said the gorilla. The lion sighed. "Thanks, the name's Duster" He said, holding his hand out for a shake

"Host club?" Asked Duster, he'd never heard of such a thing before. Or maybe he did and just couldn't remember... Both are very possible!

Nichole was dragged away. she sighed changing and put on her wing. "hello ladies welcome to our host club!" bowing as the girls came in. Nicholas aka Nichole smiled at them.

(I forgot? Oh, sorry!) Duster followed and wachted the host club meeting from a distance, he needed to know what it was about, but didn't want to look like he was following Nichole.

"That's nice of Nichole...just randomly ditching me," Brody mumbled sarcastically as he reentered the school.

The bell rang for class to end. Ivy walked out of her class and waved to Brody when she saw him.

Brody waved a small wave back then continued walking.

(Okk)

Ivy smiled and even blushed a little bit when she noticed 'Nicholas' passing by. "H-Hi Nicholas," she greeted him nervously, adding a wave.

Brody had seen the two of them just now. He ran over to Ivy and quickly asked her, "Hey um...are you...kinda falling for Nicholas?"

Ivy shrugged and blushed. "I'm not sure. He's cute..." she admitted.

"Oh..." Brody awkardly scratched the back of his neck.

"Why? You seem...jealous." Ivy giggled.

"Jealous?! Why would I be jealous?! Besides, I barely even know him ...." Brosy argued and blushed.

"Never thought that you would get a crush on another dude," Ivy continued to giggle.

"I don't like Nicholas!" Brody covered his ears, trying to block out her teasing. 'I know I don't like Nicholas, but do I like Nichole?' He thought.

"I'll talk to you later Brody..." Ivy said then left.

Brody shook his head and sighed. He grumbled under his breath, stuffing his hands into hus pockets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back