The school for the wild! (accepting)

Brody chuckled at how bouncy and hyper she suddenly seemed. "I have another question...two questions actually. Are you gonna tell people that I'm ...not an animal? Oh, and why were you a host...more importantly CROSSDRESSING AS A DUDE?" HHe ased curiously.

(Night yullen)

"Is it fun being a cheetah? It seemed like it'd be cool to run that fast?" Brody asked with a smile. He wasn't in his "tough, blankface-mood".

"45mph?!" Brody gripped her hand tightly. He didn't want to admit it but he kind of liked holding hands...even if it was just for running.

(Could I join this please?)

name: Duster Coulton

kind of animal: Lion

student or teacher: Student

appearance:View attachment 12686 (With added lion tail! :D )

personality: Normally a sarcastic joker who is possibly the most carefree person you'll ever meet. Though he's quite the gentleman at times, especially when he likes someone

grade if you're a student: These types of grades are unknown to me soooo... 9th, freshman I guess?

other: Likes shiny things, hides his tail for some reason, and hates bananas with a passion

"No thanks...I'm good...I think." Brody said and handed the bag back.

Ivy had been watching them run around from one of classroom windows. She couldn't help but feel...jealous. She wanted a boyfriend too (she didn't know that nichole and brody weren't dating). She turned back in her seat to face the teacher.

(Hope you enjoy Duster's entrance!)Off in the distance, not too far from where the dancing was happening. There was a crowd of people shouting, cheering and jeering. Could it be? A fight!? A lion person vs a huge gorilla person. "Prince!? More like princess!" Laughed the gorilla, punching the lion, causing the crowd to burst in an uproar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back