The school for the wild! (accepting)

(Awesome! ^^ who's your favorite host? My favorites are Kyouya and Tamaki)

".....oh..." Brody's eyes widened a bit again. He took a big step back. He felt sort of stupid for not knowing that. 'Well of course they understand this stuff! They're frickin kitty people! I still need to try and blend in! I can't get kicked out...especially by THESE guys!' He told himself in his thoughts.

(honey and the twins!) nichole purred and said"brody..mate...want mate...." kyoya said"well she chose you dont know why but she loves you. shes dense and shy but seems to be opening up to only you..."

(I love them too! ^^ I just love them all!)

"What? M-Mate...l-l-love?!" Brody repeated and shook his head. "Wh-what...why? I only just met her yesterday...and why isn't she drooling over you guys and your pefect hair?"

Brody a few more steps back. He wondered how long it would take till her sugar rush actually wore off. "Um, question...you guys are good with girls...what the heck do I do?" He asked all of them, but looked up at the king.

tamaki said"be a gentleman! treat her like a princess! treat her special!" kyoya and the others nodded. nichole struggled franticly. mori kept a firm grip on her. "no no rape nicho-chan.." nichole said"im not raping him i really like him mori-senpai" pouting.

(Omg lol Mori xD Mori you are awesome)

"You idiots, that's not what I ment! I don't want a girlfriend yet!" Brody told them. He made sure he was a couple yards away from Nichole.

(lol last post tonite) tamaki said"you dont?" nichole blinked and said"wtf happened? oh hi mori.." mori pladed her down and she said"ugh im never eating that much cake again" rubbing her stomach.

(Night yullen)

"No, actually I don't." Brody replied to Tamaki. He looked back at Nichole. She seriously didn't remember a thing?

nichole's ears twitched. tamaki said"haruhi come meet our daughter!!!!" hugging nichole. haruhi sighed and said"you'll get used to it.." smiling weakly then stomped on her boyfriend's foot. nichole flailed her arms."PUT ME DOWN!" Hikaru and karou rubbed their ears.

"Do you need help?" Brody asked Nichole.

(Are the neko host club gonna show up in the rp more? Or was it just randomly for fun?)

(Awesome! ^^)

Brody was still blushing a bit too. He tried to return to a straight face. "Um, I can help you walk...I guess. Should you go to the infirmary room?"

"Ah. The clumsy-type." Brody said, half talking to himself. The blush was gone from his face but he still felt awkward around her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back