• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π“𝐇𝐄 π‘π„π•π„π‘πˆπ„ β€” temp ooc

Okay! I think Surina is... Mostly done? I might do some coding or make a few edits, but most of the content is there!

Also if any of you saw me changing the name of the earldom several times..... No, you didn't πŸ˜…

Okay! I think Surina is... Mostly done? I might do some coding or make a few edits, but most of the content is there!

Also if any of you saw me changing the name of the earldom several times..... No, you didn't πŸ˜…
Cool!

And lmao I was asleep for most of it so you're fine.

***DON'T FORGET!!***
Profiles are due TOMORROW at MIDNIGHT.
Any forms that are unfinished or do not meet
rule requirements after midnight tomorrow will be DELETED.
If you need an extension on your profile please let me know ASAP.

Acceptance / Rejection PM's will be sent out at some point Sunday-Monday.

Note: after this due date,
a second application round for UNFILLED ROLES
will likely take place for roles that are still vacant.

orpheus. orpheus. Lizy Lizy monkeydoll555 monkeydoll555 nova.the.alien nova.the.alien opaline opaline jones573 jones573 plague rats plague rats .V1LLAINISM._ .V1LLAINISM._ tieflinq tieflinq elspeth elspeth celadon. celadon. Daddy Dream Daddy Dream junegloom junegloom

Last edited:
not me showing up 15 minutes late with starbucks

also! should all of the characters be british, or is a dashing continental foreigner allowed?

Last edited:
IMG_5685.jpeg
howdy !! almost done my "the sensible" app, just need to brush up on her powers & connections !!

a solid 84% sure my application for the intellectual is complete now! i might make a few last/small edits before the deadline (me, googling: "est time now"), but shouldn't be anything major.

also pls let me know if the code is broken or difficult to read or anything along those lines! i am but a humble amateur lmao

a solid 84% sure my application for the intellectual is complete now! i might make a few last/small edits before the deadline (me, googling: "est time now"), but shouldn't be anything major.

also pls let me know if the code is broken or difficult to read or anything along those lines! i am but a humble amateur lmao
Cool!

And the code looks fine to me.

***ANNOUNCEMENT!!***
Because some of you have been asking,

and honestly because I have decided to go out tonight and
most likely will not be checking my computer or RPN lmao,

I have extended the deadline until 9pm tomorrow eastern time.
This gives those of you who asked for an extension a bit more breathing room.
There will be no more extensions beyond this time frame,
unless previously discussed with me.

Kind regards,
el

orpheus. orpheus. Lizy Lizy monkeydoll555 monkeydoll555 nova.the.alien nova.the.alien opaline opaline jones573 jones573 plague rats plague rats .V1LLAINISM._ .V1LLAINISM._ tieflinq tieflinq elspeth elspeth celadon. celadon. Daddy Dream Daddy Dream junegloom junegloom

mochi bun mochi bun sollie sollie aropeach aropeach ribbitz ribbitz

***Friendly reminder!***
Any unfinished apps will be deleted at 9pm eastern time! No more extensions will be given!

Verdicts for accepted/rejected profiles will go out tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest.

Last edited:
IMG_5738.jpeg
my app for "the sensible" is complete !! might make a few small edits here & there but nothing too major :3

***Phase One Apps Closed***
Thank you all for your interest and effort in
creating your beautiful characters!!!!
I know I said pm's would be going out tomorrow or Tuesday latest,
but I will try to send them tomorrow after work!

kind regards & much love,
el

Users who are viewing this thread

Back