• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Finished [The Republic - Gala'Kraoth] Return to Gala'Kraoth

Elvario Elvario
1723312739233.png
Miyuki, the purple one, gave a soft smile and was glad to see Regula was joining them even after all that had transpired. It felt like this would probably have been an extremely confusing and overwhelming day for the Baroness. Despite her comment of having to swap from having bedspace to space in the keep, the other two faltered a little with nervous yet surprised awkward smiles having been a little offtaken by the comment but choosing to pass it by. Purple-floofa remained in her peacefully cheery state, not picking up on anything except for the matter that Regula could still provide them place to stay. Though Miyuki did speak on the point of Regula being confused.

"I think we're all a little bit confused right now, I know I am... this isn't really the kind of thing any of us are used to, so it's probably gonna take a while of figuring out. People probably don't split into multiple others on the Regula... I-I mean, regular" Miyuki spoke as she fidgeted with her hands in her lap, Aquaia laughing a little at the mixup.

"Yeah. I don't blame anyone else, but it feels like my mind's been a little bit... overtaken and all jumbled up since being caught up in all of this. I can barely remember anything at all about myself and such, only what feels like vague thoughts of stuff and people I've known since getting you stuck in my head... " Aquaia answered, feeling like she may have been the one who was the most stumped of all. It felt like she couldn't remember her origins or past in the slightest.

"Uuh, I remember the brush thing, I remember the stuff that happened over a lot of time quite well" Miyuki spoke softly, hesitantly looking to the other two floofs. Aquaia pondered for a little while.
"It... maybe? I don't- I'm not sure, that feels a little vague. Maybe the one whose name was being used before really was all the mind in control... or well, maybe a little mixed and influenced by us, so I guess it's her unless Kaga has anything about it" Aquaia answered, gesturing to Miyuki before looking to the white kitsune for any further input or answers. Kagamiyu casually lounged back and thought about it, a soft hum before speaking on it.
"I feel I was more like a spiritual spectator, y'know it wasn't really my interaction but it was like, I saw or rather experienced it. If I had to guess from how it went, it was Miyuki who was aware, though in other instances I've felt like I've seen Aquaia sorta taking lead of who gets to be in charge of the shared braincell" Kagamiyu answered, the other two nodding in agreement whether they fully grasped the explanation or not.

Though for probably the most important subject, Kagamiyu hesitated looking for a way to answer the question.
"Uh, well, hold on, it's a lot stranger when you put it all like that. Maybe it wasn't that crazy and I was just a little lost, all I'm thinking is that I and Miyuki don't know anything about them so maybeee-" Kagamiyu started, being interrupted by Aquaia.
"Well, I maybe recognise those names... well, Chiyoko and Briar. Not Briarhild, so maybe they're real after all. Though, would I... would I fail to remember having a daughter? Maybe... m-maybe they got jumbled and messed up too after all this, I don't really get it though... " Aquaia softly answered, looking like she was getting a little stressed over the thoughts.

"It's okay, none of us get it, it doesn't make any sense at all. We'll figure it out together with time, but Regula has a point. Apologies for my, probably ridiculous suggestion idea, but then maybe they can't be fake. I'm sure when we go back, we can all work together to figure things out, you can have some time to speak and figure things out with those two and maybe find some ideas. I've been in your big ol' brain of yours long enough to know that you're some smart cunning girl whose dealt with weird happenings before" the white fox answered as she had one more thing to speak about.

"Oh, nonono, Gunhild isn't a mother. Well, technically yes- well take it how you will. She's an adoptive mother, or caretaker, or such. There's already too much going on right now to go into detail, but Gunhild is very adoptive with those she thinks needs it. At least that's how I see it, she's quite an intelligent and selfless being underneath what first impressions would tell. Maybe that's why she takes care of Miyuki so much" Kagamiyu answered, looking with a small smirk to said pink floof.

"Are you calling me a baby? I'm older than you!" Miyuki protested with a pout.
"Eeeeeeh, if the shoe fits... " Kagamiyu muttered with a smug grin.

Though Miyuki was at least distracted from said little bickering once Regula spoke of Gunhild more, a wide smile on her face as her splayed throne seating of tails excitedly wagged like a pup.
"I don't get a lot of this other stuff, but that's one thing I get that's reassuring" Miyuki cheerfully beamed, of which Kagamiyu was once again being violently assaulted by fluffy tails.
"Miyuki stop- I get it- I'm gonna be the first person to drown with no liquid involved-" Kagamiyu contested as she tried to push away the tails that kept smacking her face, the foxes looking to Regula over the matter of a hug, the question was a little surprising to hear although Kagamiyu totally wasn't surprised. Miyuki felt a nervous blush on her face.

"W-well, even after all this and, maybe it's not so much coming from the same Miyuki you liked so I dunno, b-but I wanted to say I'm really thankful for all the nice you've done so far and that you're willing to still do that even if we're not able to repay you much at all. Uh, t-thanks, Regula- Lady Caelia, w-whichever one you prefer. I-I'd be okay with hugging, a-and such, I don't mind... " Miyuki nervously stuttered, though from the fact that she had hesitantly inched and made the slight movements to reach to Regula with a little hesitation, it was probably obvious that Miyuki was influenced by Regula's charm and was also very appreciative of them. Maybe even reciprocating of the same thoughts and feelings.

"Well, apart from maybe Kagamiyu, I guess it'd probably be me and Miyuki, or mostly Miyuki, but then again both of us. You know it, probably wouldn't be the strangest thing if that would help you feel more comfortable or something. I'm sure I'd try my best to help if there was a chance I could, what about you?" Aquaia said as she looked to Kagamiyu.

"Nono, it's okay, it's cool. This is more like probably the first time me and Regula have met. But you know, you did do a nice one for Miyuki for me, and for Aquaia who I'd feel terrible to not keep a close care about, so anyone willing to do a solid like that is good for me. Plus, you should watch yourself babythang, I'd watch where you look or I'd just have to start about teasing you back and I wouldn't want to get into trouble with a Baroness would I?~" Kagamiyu grinned and gave a small wink to Regula, she could quickly catch on to Caelia's charm and wasn't at all put aback by it.
"Come on, you know you'd want a nice warm hug. You both would, I've been in your minds, I've seen your secrets~" Kagamiyu teased the other two floofs, to their growing embarrassment.​

Regula Caelia

C8CsoBD.jpg

Alternate art generated and edited based on:
Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Languages: Common | +Mictlantecuhtlian+
Mentions: Femboy Femboy

“I'd probably loose my sanity if they did. Whether it'd be on me or on the regular.” She'd chuckle a bit at the misspoken bit and her follow-up. “Although, I understand. So long as I can be assured you're all doing well, at least, that'd be a big worry off of my mind.” She was still a tad worried, seeing what they'd just been through.

She looked at Aquaia a bit concerned. “That must be awful.” She'd sympathize with her, imagining it must be tough to have so few memories all of a sudden. “Let me know if I can help, somehow. I'll try see what I can do.” She promised. Even if this might not be 'fully' Miyuki, or perhaps not at all, she still wished to help out regardless.

To her surprise, it was the purple/pink one that remembered the most. Or at least admitted to it. In the end, she feared it was still rather confusing. “Right...” She'd eventually state, feeling a tad awkward. After all, now two others had some sort of knowledge or memory of what had been a fairly private moment. “Well... I ehm... hope you were all okay with that having happened... I guess?” She honestly wasn't sure what to say, but she at least hoped to make it less awkward. Somehow. Though asking that might just make it more awkward.

As for the kids, that was definitely one of the most worrisome aftermaths. “Whatever happened, it's probably good to start looking into it. As well as asking Gunhild. She might not have been affected by whatever happened here and therefore provide some more neutral information.” Regula would end up deciding. As the white fox suggested to work things out later, she'd smile. “You'll be able to stay in my barony as long as needed and I'll give you my backing where possible.” She promised, as that was probably something they'd need most right now. A place to feel safe. “I'm sure Gunhild will help out as well, upon returning.”

As for Gunhild being an adoptive mother, Regula slowly nodded. “I guess that does make a lot more sense than her just cloning versions of herself... I'll admit that story always had me wondering and doubting a bit.” She admitted, glad to have that odd bit of misinformation out of the way.

It was rather odd to hear the 'Miyuki' she didn't know speak as the Miyuki she did know, but it still brought some comfort. “Whenever it's among friends, like now, you can just call me Regula. I'm only 'Lady Caelia' during official business or in the presence of strangers or official people.” She'd reassure Miyuki. “Which, for that matter, I know we technically have just met, but I'd like to at least not consider you all as strangers...” She hoped that wasn't too much to ask for.

Then again, considering she was asking for a hug, the ability to consider them friends was probably only an add-on to that much. Aquaia's response was a tad confusing. Regula wasn't sure if that was approval or just submission to a fate for a bit. When Kagamiyu added some stuff onto that, Regula got more confused. What in the world was a 'babythang' supposed to be?

That all said and done, it did seem like Kagamiyu was the one that was going to push them over the edge. There was just one fatal flaw in Regula's plan. Or well, her impromptu decision. It was surprisingly awkward to initiate a hug after asking permission and having it discussed. Like, asking, 'can I huge you?' and getting a quick and fly 'sure!' was ideal. Yet now that some time had passed, she felt so awkward she'd almost want to put herself in her own [Pocket Dimension] to hide for a bit, despite still wanting and having asked about a hug.

Trying to get over her embarrassment, she at least took a step closer, to get into hugging range. Though she was a tad too awkward by now to figure out how to follow-up on it.

Last edited:
Elvario Elvario
1723651296236.png
None of them were that too fussed about having private memories with Regula, to them being split out of the same body was likely the weirdest thing that would've happened so thinking about anything else probably wasn't too confusing for the moment.
"I mean, it's not too problematic, or anything right?" Aquaia suggested, Kagamiyu nodding.
"Yeah, it's not like anything particularly interesting happened anyway, I probably would've cared to remember it more if something like that did happen" Kagamiyu hummed softly, thinking and smirking though going back to the rest of the conversation at hand.

Though Regula's suggestions and lent aid was very much appreciated, each of them thanking the Baroness in kind.
"I'm sure we're not really strangers at this point, since we all kind of know eachother... in a weird way, but that would be nice. It'd probably feel a lot weirder or worse if eachother were treating eachother differently just because it maybe wasn't the exact same as before, r-right?" Miyuki softly spoke, looking to Kagamiyu and Aquaia for agreement of which they nodded.

Though, with the awkwardness and urging up in the air, soon enough Miyuki leaned in and gave a hug to Regula with a smile, finding it comforting. After a brief moment, Aquaia caved and joined said group hug, feeling a little indebted anyway.
"I should probably be more thankful for the help" she answered with a smile, Kagamiyu watching with a small smile and sighing softly. After deliberating, she tightly wrapped her arms around and hugged them.
"Oh fine, I can't resist now, can I?" Kagamiyu cheerfully hummed, the kitsunes joining with Regula for a group hug as they'd have time to discuss matters of staying at Gala'Kraoth until morning or when they were to start their trip back since they'd likely all go to the Caelia Barony for a while to recuperate and prepare for whatever was next.

the definitely endde

Users who are viewing this thread

Back