• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Realm Of Kaia (Fantasy/Animal RP)

do you like the factions species and RP?

• yes~!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no~!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
((hello everyone im new here you may call me Myu or Myuji I am a roleplayer its one of my favorite pass times~ here are the rules of this rp and settings for kaia))

RULES:

1. no god mod or saying I god mod my character(s) that I will RP'ing here CAN DIE

2. ask to join the RP dont just leap into the fray

3. please have a fantasy or animal character they may be furry (anthro) or neko (animal ears and tail human's skin)

4. please have a brief description and at least one image of your character, of they are shapeshifter please post at least one humanoid form that they use everyday and at least one animalistic form

5. wanting smut or anything that I do not like or want with my characters will not be tolerated you WILL be notified via OOC

SETTING:

Kaia is a gigantic planet a little bigger than earth's sun it is a solitary planet and is ruled by two suns and two moons

the areas go on seeming endlessly the majority of the planet is ruled by heavy forests and light forest it is known as the "Mother Nature Planet" hence its given name diversed from one of the names of mother earth or Gaia

the animals look in great similarity to earth's animals like the stalagmite bears that have concrete-hard bone growing from their back

there is also the giant boars that can grow up to the size of school buses, the wolves there can also grow as big as the boars and can be born with an extra tail

the large animals are considered "gods" by the towns folk and are worshiped in shrines inside and along the outside of forest trails

fruits and many kinds of meat and alcohol and milk are set at these shrines to appease the giant beasts thus allowing them safe travels through the overgrown enchanted woodlands they call home

kaia's most famous creatures are the draconic horses~ animals with the bodies of dragons and the heads of horses with long horns growing out of the back of the skull and lizard's ears~

Draconic horses are said to be the left overs of when man used to have horses and when giant dragons cursed the sky stealing sheep and killing off livestock (not to mention making wild fires)

Draconic horses are quite tame but they are skittish and unpredictable like deer

THE FACTIONS:

Validin (VAL-LA-DIN)- Riders of the sky they are the paladins that rescue maidens they arent very friendly twords the Nocturne faction which are a array of druids that ride draconic horses and large elk their capital is a floating castle only reachable by means of travel by pegasai or gryphons

Nocturne- they are the most peaceful faction in all of kaia they consist of mostly elvish kindred and dont really trust taking anyone of different species in fearing they may work as a mercinary spy from another faction

Royalou- Nobody knows much about this faction they are shrouded in Mystery all is known 'tis is the old name of when the two arch mages used to keep harmony between the factions

whedabra- these are the dark worshipers their faction means "Darkness" in the dragon tongue they live underground they consist of drow and orc they ride giant venomous spiders they relish in the fear of their enemy seeping up every last drop they often times capture animals and make them fight for sport no records show of anyone surviving a whedabra raid or purge

the RP will start~ post your starters all will be entering the woodlands and you'll soon meet your fate...or your destiny

Users who are viewing this thread

Back