The Queen's Madness - OOC

@KillThemAll Woot you finally completed it!

good-job-gif.gif

But I do have a quick question, in some parts of her CS it says she is the former commander of the castle guard, while in other places it will say she is the former commander of the queen's guard... Just wondering which it was.

Guys, I think I am pulling out. I am not getting notifications as I should, I am not being able to keep myself caught up with things, it gets trickier by the posts to really insert my characters into interaction and there are characters in the character sign-up section who, if approved (not sure if they are, but it seems likely, unfortunately), that I find way too absurd to be comfortable being an RP that has them. Sorry.

PS: Though I´m pretty sure you´ll just forget about me in a couple days, anyway.

Idea said:
Guys, I think I am pulling out. I am not getting notifications as I should, I am not being able to keep myself caught up with things, it gets trickier by the posts to really insert my characters into interaction and there are characters in the character sign-up section who, if approved (not sure if they are, but it seems likely, unfortunately), that I find way too absurd to be comfortable being an RP that has them. Sorry.
PS: Though I´m pretty sure you´ll just forget about me in a couple days, anyway.
I have the same issues with Mizki, tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back