The Queen's Madness - OOC

mewbot5408 said:
I swear is there anywhere I can join in or does anyone have a available character??????!!! I've mostly been rping with myself waiting here and seriously it's been three days!! *~* someone please notice me or something.......I'm dying here.
Miziki is on the roof, Alicia has been yet to be introduced. *shrug*

@Vantruss It is alright. I made sure to leave a large blank spot and leave it open to let her do whatever she needs to do.

... Not raining any longer?.....

giphy.gif

(>:<) time to go and edit mine and Bunneh's collab post since I wrote under the assumption that it was still raining. Storm moved in fast but I never saw anything that said the clouds just left and it tends to take awhile for clouds to dissipate especially if they are so thick as what was described.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Cosmo don't bother. It isn't worth the effort. Though it isn't raining any longer, it's still possible to have rained in the time allotted for you to make your post. After all, there was a break in my post.

@Mitchs98 No. That part about your char. getting rained on was a joke. It was mostly centered around the castle (since that's where the majority of the clouds were) and the square.

Halohbottech said:
@Cosmo don't bother. It isn't worth the effort. Though it isn't raining any longer, it's still possible to have rained in the time allotted for you to make your post. After all, there was a break in my post.
@Mitchs98 No. That part about your char. getting rained on was a joke. It was mostly centered around the castle (since that's where the majority of the clouds were) and the square.
Ohhh. Okay. Makes sense. Was tottally going to have a pissed off Miziki happen tbh

@Halohbottech Isn't a single post. It is a collab. More like 4-7 post in one.

But I am not going to bother. Rain will just have magically stopped in the next mini-post we make in the collab because... I am not editing it. Timeline be damned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cosmo said:
@Halohbottech Isn't a single post. It is a collab. More like 4-7 post in one.
But I am not going to bother. Rain will just have magically stopped in the next mini-post we make in the collab because... I am not editing it. Timeline be damned.
That's the spirit! Hell yeah!

@xEmoBunnehx .. Totally going to count... (> :D ) At 6 'post' at the moment, 7 being my next one... I feel like we may get to like.. 10... dear god.... the next post we make in the RP is going to be freaking huge... (Does this site keep a 'words per post' count? Cause if so, whomever post it will be getting a good boost.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back