The Queen's Madness - OOC

I really really want to post something with the Blood Eagle in it

but it just isn't time yet

not yet

but soon

@KillThemAll I feel you. Talking to Bunneh, we were talking about flogging and, you know, lashing people with whips for punishment and how getting whipped by Asavar would be... just.. a nightmare... An extreme punishment...

Kinda want to do that now to someone. (> :) ) Maybe those... attempted rapist....

Cosmo said:
@KillThemAll I feel you. Talking to Bunneh, we were talking about flogging and, you know, lashing people with whips for punishment and how getting whipped by Asavar would be... just.. a nightmare... An extreme punishment...
Kinda want to do that now to someone. (> :) ) Maybe those... attempted rapist....
Pfff count Aura away from that nonsense. xD

I believe Scattered is just coming

back from a trip from Ireland. Might

be still travelling or packing issues, unsure.

Speaking of that, @ianbabyyy I just want to let you know right now that I still have about 3 more days of school and I will not be able to post during the daytime or afternoon so my posts will be restricted until night time. That's the only time I can actually post.

Ugh. Was going through the character list, deleting abandoned characters and curiously taking a tally of the genders, and I was like, why do I feel like I'm missing stuff?

I've barely updated the fucking character list in a while. -head desk-

40d1c66cc696c9e7b17af1037051d842f2395b2e4f3c23f4fbcc5a72ebdc2bbd.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back