The Queen's Madness - OOC

Okay. Tavern it is. Yeah I don't know what is going on so nuetral is best until swayed into something.

ianbabyyy said:
It just occurred to me, we've a number of guard characters, a number of neutral characters, and not very many official rebellion characters.
Well, stop being so sneaky and secretive. Your fault really. ( :) )

So pretty...

78529ff4be816e09831424d55f3a229f.jpg

Also, I found this picture of someone who looks like Thoros. Figured @SirFlabberghaspy or someone else could use it for a Web Priesthood character.

4941a13eb6567746f4f54d777032e0da.jpg

Cosmo said:
Well, stop being so sneaky and secretive. Your fault really.
Hmph. You're just saying that cause you wanna catch us red handed.

I think, actually, it's because most of the characters not in the guard aren't Lathien natives. I think. -too lazy to check- (Is it bad I keep forgetting the name of my own fucking kingdom?)

-Pulls up a chair biting her lower lip contemplating on something proceeds to make her post.- that is pretty currency.

@ianbabyyy There are only two Guard characters though.. so.. I mean.. we don't outnumber anyone, I think they just have a stronger 'stage' presence, as it were. Likely will be bumped to three soonish. (Just change it when you win the rebellion to 'Ianbabyyy's Kingdom' can't forget that.)

Cosmo said:
There are only two Guard characters though.. so.. I mean.. we don't outnumber anyone, I think they just have a stronger 'stage' presence, as it were. Likely will be bumped to three soonish.
Yeah, I think you're right about the stage presence.

Beowulf said:
Gareth may be easily persuaded to join up with the rebels. Just throwing that out there as well.
I might try and throw Emmony at him (if I can ever get her out of the damn kitchen.)

ianbabyyy said:
Yeah, I think you're right about the stage presence.
I was just joking on that one, but thanks. :D

ianbabyyy said:
I might try and throw Emmony at him (if I can ever get her out of the damn kitchen.)
Use the Emmony Catapult! Gotta make sure it works before you use it against Asavar.

[/QUOTE]

@ianbabyyy Of course! You must train before you fight the Wicked Witch!... Or... uh... hah... you know... you get the gist.

Cosmo said:
Of course! You must train before you fight the Wicked Witch!... Or... uh... hah... you know... you get the gist.
Will she need a bucket of water and a pair of red shoes? Cause Emmony could totally rock a pair of sparkly red shoes.

ianbabyyy said:
Will she need a bucket of water and a pair of red shoes? Cause Emmony could totally rock a pair of sparkly red shoes.
As long as @KillThemAll is the one who gets the house dropped on him (>u>), I am game.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="LadyArdent" data-cite="LadyArdent" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="221614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>-peers at everyone while making her post_-</div></blockquote>

<p>

-peers back-</p>

<p>Oh, come on! I'm the most decent guy in the Queen's Guard!</p>

<p>

I mean... Sure I was a mercenary, who probably killed innocents and dealed with Slave Masters, but I'm still decent!</p>

Also, I've been frustratingly working on Giants and Bird People. I've given up on the Bird People, but the Giants are just a big work-in-progress.

@ianbabyyy

KillThemAll said:
Oh, come on! I'm the most decent guy in the Queen's Guard!
I mean... Sure I was a mercenary, who probably killed innocents and dealed with Slave Masters, but I'm still decent!
... Sadly... you're not wrong..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back