The Queen's Madness - OOC

<p><a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/33959-ladyardent/" data-mentionid="33959">@LadyArdent</a> Holy lord that is a pretty picture....</p>

<p>

<a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36476-killthemall/" data-mentionid="36476">@KillThemAll</a> Lol arm wrestling it is.</p>

@Cosmo that is the whole point to be gorgeous and deadly. And I couldn't think of what to say and you guys started to talk about Ogres so I was like why not. And as far as Asavar we shall see.

LadyArdent said:
@Cosmo that is the whole point to be gorgeous and deadly. And I couldn't think of what to say and you guys started to talk about Ogres so I was like why not. And as far as Asavar we shall see.
I want to see her use Empathy against him since it seems to be a two way link. Would be... brutal for both of them.

Natalie Dormer is ( :P )( :P ).

@Cosmo Of course. I didn't know what else to call it such as illusion or charming or whatever essentially to take a victim she uses that. And man do I have mad typos in my Cc. I need to fix them.

Beowulf said:
How about a Platinum Eagle? It's a better choice then an arrow or a horse.
We could always insert the Eagle in lower and just bump the denominations. So basically we'd have a Platinum Crown, and the rest, well, the rest.

ianbabyyy said:
We could always insert the Eagle in lower and just bump the denominations. So basically we'd have a Platinum Crown, and the rest, well, the rest.
That is what I was thinking as well..

Copper Lions

Silver Eagles

Golden Dragons

Platinum Crowns

ianbabyyy said:
how about queen instead, playing on the lore? The queen, as she grew mad, became more narcisitic and decided to shape currently to her image.

Idea said:
how about queen instead, playing on the lore? The queen, as she grew mad, became more narcisitic and decided to shape currently to her image.
That... actually sounds great. And nothing would have to be retconned.

Idea said:
I like it.

KillThemAll said:
What is the worth of gems, by the way?
Rubies, Sapphires, Amethysts, etc.
And I have no clue.

Okay besides the talk of currency. Is it night time and where is the best place to throw myself into?

ianbabyyy said:
So:
Copper Lions

Silver Eagles

Golden Dragons

Platinum Queens
I think we are at:

Copper Lions

Silver Dragons

Golden Crowns

Platinum Queens

@LadyArdent Since you are neutral? Tavern.

KillThemAll said:
What is the worth of gems, by the way?
Rubies, Sapphires, Amethysts, etc.
gems tend to be subjective, by size and rarity. They don´t usually carry a value by type alone and are more frequent for trade than anything.

LadyArdent said:
Okay besides the talk of currency. Is it night time and where is the best place to throw myself into?
sunset, I believe. I have a character in desperate need for interaction (Kneckt, you can check him in the CS sign up), if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back