The Pound for Nekos [Accepting!]

Leo woke up and looked around. Everyone was so quiet and peaceful...Besides Nikki, he noticed.

Nikki quietly stood up. He walked out the door, running as fast as he could. He was done. He always messed everyone's lives up. It would be better for everyone if he was gone, at least that's what he believed.

Leo watched Nikki and tilted his head.

Everyone shrugged. Leo looked up at her and signed, "he ran away, I think."

Leo held the box, and shrugged.

If Nikki had his way, he would be back at the pound, with no contact with other nekos. He continued to run. He didn't want to bother anyone else.

Nikki ran faster, but managed to trip as he ran. He slowly picked himself back up, but collapsed. He closed his eyes.

Nikki flinched, not looking at Nichole. He tried to stand again, failing miserably.

Nikki flinched again. "Well...EVERYTHING ABOUT ME IS A "F****** FLAW"! He screeched, finally managing to stand up and lean against a tree for support.

Nikki shook his head and looked down. "That's not what S-" he stopped, remembering the neko he used to know. The neko whom had showed him the truth. The neko whom was perfect, while he was not. The neko whom had exposed him as a faker. Yes, he often faked his happiness. He couldn't stand it anymore.

Nikki lowered himself, wheezing in a high-pitched way. Sage, the neko in question, had said several unnerving things to him in the past.

Nikki coughed a bit and held his chest. He slowly nodded, managing a weak smile.

Nikki blinked. "But I'm ok..." he said, coughing and feeling a bit awkward about this situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back