The Pound for Nekos [Accepting!]

Nikki blinked. "Huh?" He asked, his eyelids drooping. He held his chest tightly.

(Good night, yullen! I'm tired as heck. *hugs* I'll post in the morning.)

Nikki shrugs, staring off into space. "Nothing really..." He said, closing his eyes.

(Hey yullen. It's SuiKaFTW rping from my bestie's account since my account is messing around right now...)

Nikki hissed a bit. "Please don't touch it." He said, softly.

View attachment 13875Name:Lisa

agr:9

appearance:Long purple hair dark blue eyes, purple neko tail, and purple neko ears

Personality: skittish towards strangers tends to stay away from a lot of people

background: A man found her during a storm and sold her for money

Nikki sighed. "Well...A long time ago...I fell in love..." he said, giving Nichole a worn look, uncharacteristic to his features.

Nikki looked down. "She was the meanest neko I had ever met...I met her in the pound, and I quickly realized, after dating her, how she really was. She constantly called my horrible names and called out my flaws, but I didn't mind. No...But she had...messed with me...and I never forgot what she did...She called me worthless and told me to die. Then...she was gone. Adopted." He buries his face in his hands. "I hate that name, I really do. No matter how physical she got, I really didn't care. But I've been told how worthless I am for a while. But hearing it from my love, well...it kinda sucked." He said. Nikki slowly stood up, uncovering his face. He looked Nichole up and down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back