The Place We Call Home

"ok. well sorry if I creep you out by saying this but: I actually knew that. I was trying to prove to my friend you don't mean any harm." david said. Maine facepalmed. "dude, thats really freaking creepy of you to say."

Janie stares in confusion. "I mean harm?" she murmurs. "You're the Nekos" she defends. "You're the pests trying to wipe us out."

Maine returns the stare. "Ha. so your parents tell the lie filled stories hm? I wouldnt expect that from the daughter who isnt trying to fight this war. " maine said in a rude tone. Washington thought of the word "pest" for a moment then said "look at yourself. We arent Soooo different. Just the ears and tails. this is why i dont like humans. they think we are like a wild animal. they try to make us extinct just because we look different. they think we want to take over but we belong here on this world as much as you do." david said no longer using his friendly tone

Janie crinkles her nose, everything the creatures kept talking about went against everything she knew. "My parents wouldn't lie." she states. "How can I trust anything you say? You could easily be lying too me." she defends trying too find a way to back up her knowledge, too keep her beliefs from crumbling.

"if only raptor was here...." david mumbled.

"Hey X go get raptor for me would you?"david said. "yeah ok hang on." Xavior said with a yawn. Xavior then vanished and reappeared at the base. "Hey raptor david wants to talk to you." he said. Raptor looked around "where is he?" raptor asked. "the two idiots wandered off to find the director somewhere. they also um.. found another human." X said. "they need help in the fight?" raptor asked. "not exactly. come on I'll show you"

Janie stares at David "Who or what is Raptor?" she asks confused. She loosens her grip on her book realizing how strongly she was gripping it.

"A friend." david said. X then teleported raptor to david. "you wanted to talk?" raptor asked.

Janie looks at raptor "you're you're you're human." she mutters. She stares at him trying to figure out why he was with nekos, was he a hostage? Was he there willingly. That wouldn't make sense.

"yes... and your human too." raptor said, not quite understanding why she was surprised to see another human.

Maine yawned. Sigma climbed over onto raptor's shoulder. X returned to david. "thanks." "no problem" xavior said. David looked at Janie. "Hes friends with a lot of nekos."

Janie looks at David. "friends?" she asks still baffled by the entire situation. "I don't understand." she shakes her head.

"yes. He used to be a human soldier and our worst enemy, but after a while he slowly began to notice how we were good, and then we became friends when the nekos saved him from a monster of some sort.... that was the part, that made him believe it." david said.

(aw i gtg after the next post. :/ )

Janie looks back and forth between the two. "That can't be right" she mutters to herself. "but.." she bites her tongue not sure what to say.

Maine smirks. "ok wash thats enough. she doesnt need to know that much about us...." maine said uncomfortably. "can we PLEASEEE go to the director now??" maine said with a yawn. "....I might go back..... lets just say he doesnt like me much." david said. "aw forget it wash he hates everybody." maine said. "yeah but really really.....- ..... ok just... I dont want to." david says. Maine sighs. "well somebody needs to come with me. And Raptor can't the director really doesnt even like us being friends with him. Looks like your stuck with me." Maine says. "Great...." david sighs.

(ok gtg)

Janie watches them still trying to process all the information. "If none of that is true about you, then what is?" she asks curiously. She wanted too know more before they left her in this confused state of mind.

Soror excused herself from the table and let everyone else eat the pancakes she made. Looking at Raider she saw that he was on his fourth pancake. "Raider leave some for the others." said Soror. Raider gave a short laugh, "Don't worry this one is my last one until everyone eaten there share." "Alright then." replied Soror.

Soror then exited the base and went on the roof top of the base with her telekinetic abilities. She sat there as she thought about David and Maine, slightly worried about the Director. Soror frowned and balled up her hands into fists as she remembered him, tricking her and Maine that our loved one are gone making us go to grief only to know that it was a lie.

"We only speak the truth." Raptor said. Maine and David turned away from Janie and were about to leave but both stopped dead in there tracks and let out low growls and snarls. "X, Sigma, log off. Now." maine growled. The P.C.'s vanished. Raptor looked at them. "What is it?" he said, cautiously taking out his sword. There was a silence. "Crows." they both said. Raptor's eyes scanned the trees. Each tree in sight had crows on there branches.

"Then nothing I know is true." Janie states frustrated. She felt drained of her argument, unable too stand by her beliefs. How can it all be lies, every bit of it. She tensed spotting the weapon in Raptor's hand. She looks up at the tree. "They are just birds." she replies not sure why they were so interesting.

Soror stood up from her place on the roof when she saw a speck of black in the distance. Squinting her eyes to get a better look she saw that the speck was moving. Her eyes widen a bit as she realized what the speck was. "Crows." Soror said to herself. Quickly getting off the roof and into the base to inform the others.

"They help the true evil one." raptor whispered. The crows all started to caw loudly at them, as if laughing. There caws turned more and more into sounds of laughing. One crow flew down at them but david and mained ducked. It flew over them and landed on the ground nearby. Maine hissed at it. The crows laughed loudly. All of there eyes were a bright red. "hahaha! silly silly dying nekos~" the crows cawed 
Garry and tex were both wandering around the base bored

Janie steps backwards startled staring at the bird. "The true evil one?" she repeats confused not knowing who that was. "Did that bird just talk?" she asks surprised having never herd a bird talk before. "I thought only parrots could do that."

"yeah well, they aren't really BIRDS I'd say. " david said. Maine picked up a rock and threw it at the bird and the bird was clumsy and slipped of the branch and vanished in thin air. The birds cawed furiously. They kept swooping down at maine and david, and a few tried to peck at Janie. "X put up a one way shield so they cant get in but we can go out."" david said. X put up a dome like shield around them, and raptor fought off the birds inside. Soon, they couldnt get attacked. The birds cawed and scratched at the shield but nothing happened.

Janie swung her books at the birds trying too peck at her. She stared at the bird "What do they want?" she asks staring at the red eyed crows. For being so small, they seemed quiet intimidating. She chews on her lip nervously realizing she was stuck in the shield with a bunch of Nekos. She wasn't sure what too do.

"This." Maine said, showing her the P.C. chip. "They take them from us and bring them to there boss who is a P.C. ... the P.C. uh... kinda.." maine said not sure how to say it. "He... is a cannibal to P.C.'s. " david mumbled

Janie looks at the chip. "Okay, so i'm guessing giving that too them isn't an option." she looks around "So what's the plan then?" she asks not at all sure what too do. This wall all over her head. She wanted to be back at home curled up in her bedroom where nothing like this ever happened.

"im guessing you wouldnt want to come along with us, so I can't teleport you with us... So, I guess the choices for you are, to come with us, or not come and stay here and try to make a run for it on your own. Either way, we are gonna teleport soon, and when we do that, the shield will be gone..." said david

Users who are viewing this thread

Back