The Place We Call Home

Soror playffuly slapped Raider's hand away but Raider merely chuckled at Soror and gave her hair a final ruffle before turning to David. "Well she was looking out the window." said Raider. Soror glared at Raider while she fixed her hair, "At least your getting use to having a human body." said Soror. She turned her head towards David and gave him a smile, "Like Raider said, I was looking out the window. Sorry in advance our converstation woke you up."

"Thats good." said Soror, "Um.. Want to eat breakfast?" she asked, before walking to the kitchen with Raider following behind her.

Soror turned her head and smiled at David, "Breakfast will be made shortly, then." .She then proceeded to make take some basic ingredients to make some pancakes. As she cooked then Raider passed some of the ingredigents whether Soror needed them.

"thanks." David said.

Maine woke up. He yawned. He sleeply wandered to the kitchen rubbing his eyes, which was followed by another yawn. Sigma hitched a ride on his shoulder. The two seemed to tired to even notice anyone else. Maine wandered to the fridge and opened it. He looked inside, and grabbed a bottle of water and an apple. He walked to the table. Sigma had his eyes closed, and was leaning against maine. Maine walked to a chair and pulled the chair back away from the table. David looked confused at Maine as he pulled out the chair he was sitting in. "uh...Maine?" David said, tilting his head. Maine and Sigma jumped back very startled, as if David was an enemy. Maine almost fell back but caught himself. He shook his head. David looked at them. "Jeez whats the matter?" David asked. Maine eventually was aware of what was going on. "mhm? oh uh... sorry. " Sigma fell back to sleep on maines shoulder. Maine pushed davids chair back to the table and walked towards the opposite side of the table. He sat in the nearest chair and very slowly began to eat the apple, occasionally taking a sip of water.

Raptor yawned and woke up. He didnt want breakfast. He wandered around, bored.

Tex and Garry both woke up as well. They seemed much better. They got out of bed. As soon as Tex got up, Theta knew and got up as well. Theta perked right up and quickly searched the room. He made a small snarl that slowly grew louder. Tex wandered to the kitchen, theta clinging tightly to her shoulder. He looked really nervous, and continued to growl. Tex walked into the large kitchen, and looked at theta. "what is it?" Tex said, followed by a yawn. "where's Connie?? where's Beta???" Theta said, almost seeming angry. He seemed to glow a little brighter. "hey theta calm down its to early to get into anything." tex said. "Yeah but.... they.. aren't here." theta said, a little more calm. "you dont know that. " tex said. "Theta's right." a voice said. She turned and saw Delta sitting on Garry's shoulder. "connie left at approximately 1:47 am this morning." Delta said. Tex looked at them. "why does it matter so much she's gone?" tex asked. "Curious." Delta said. Tex looked kinda confused. "She was carrying away some empty p.c. chips, of which she received from the evil p.c., and now.. I actually dont know where shes taking them." Delta said. Garry looked at him. "You knew this and didnt tell us?" garry said, crossing his arms. Delta looked a little nervous. "uh....ha..ha..yeah." he said, and quickly vanished.

Maine nearly fell asleep at the table but kept himself awake, eavesdropping on the conversation.

Soror frowned as she listened in the conversation but didn't really comment on it as she remembered what she said to Connie, 'Its your choice.'. She knew that whatever Connie does now it is based on her decisions and she will not bother as its not her business. Soror continued to stack a few pancakes on a plate before setting them on the table. "You guys help yourself." she said with a smile.

Raider then took a pancake and took a bite out of it. A few seconds later he had his mouth opened and waved his hand in fron of his toungue, not counting on it to be hot.

"I forgot to warn you they are still pretty hot." said Soror.

David made a small chuckle and took one pancake. "Thanks Soror". He said, waiting for it to cool before he did anything. Theta grabbed a smaller pancake and took a big bite of it as soon as he had it. He smiled. "Yum!" he said with a smile. His eyes widened slightly after and he was nearly panting, as well as waving his tongue, making the same mistake. "Owowowow..." theta said. Tex just smiled and sat down. She took a pancake and cautiously took smaller bites so she wouldnt get burnt. Garry didnt decide to get any breakfast, and neither then Delta. Delta looked around. He began to fly off. "hey where you going?" Garry said. "oh... nowhere important." he said. He then went out of sight. Garry sighed. Delta went outside, where it happened to be raining. He just went on the porch, and looked out, sitting on the rail. He seemed kinda sad. Carolina, had been sitting there, from where they last talked, not moving from then. She looked at Delta. "...hey." she said, kinda quietly. "Hey carolina. Still sitting out here? You should get inside soon, you are going to get the flu." Delta said, once again with rather the sad or tired tone, of which carolina couldnt tell. "whats the matter Delta?" she asked. He sighed. " ......I'm just......kinda missing york right about now." he said, his ears drooped 
(I added some information to the front page, the characters bios might be nice to skim through because it talks about some pretty important events that happened before you joined the roleplay.. you dont have to though of course, let me know if you want any new characters added or any thing changed about what you wrote in the skeleton. Once again dont have to. But yeah just wanted to let you know. Oh also, I'll be a bit more active here and I may not be moving this to Deviant Art due to my computer having issues. So yeah I think we will stay here. ^_^ )

(I looked over the character skeletons and I think everything is fine. Yay! for staying here. :D I'm getting more active her as well. )

"Your welcome" said Soror with a smile before turning back to the stove to make a few more pancakes. After setting down another plateful of pancakes, Raider was on his second pancake quickly getting over burning his tongue a few moments ago. Soror then sat at the table and took a pancake to nibble on. Truthfully she wasn't hungry but she knew that with her brother here he will insist that she eat something. Soror smiled behind her pancake as she remembered her childhood, even though it ws probably wasn't the best childhood in the world she was happy.

David yawned and finished up his pancake with a smile. "you make good pancakes." David said. He got up from his seat. Xavior yawned. Xavior went over towards theta and took part of His pancake. He Took it and sat on the table next to where wash was sitting. Theta didnt really care. David looked at Xavior. "come on dont be rude get off the table." Xavior finished eating. And sat on his shoulder. Maine was done, but he sat at the table. He was concerned about the situation with Connie. He got up. He began to walk to the door. "I need to talk to the director about something. Anyone want to come with?" Maine asked. David made a growl. "no." He said. Maine tilted His head. "ok..." He said and turned away. Xavior kinda playfully tugged at davids ears. "Lets go." "ugh fine." David mumbled and he wandered over to follow maine.

Skeleton:

Name: Janie

Nickname(optional): No

Species: Human

P.C. Name: None

Ability: None

Personality(optional): Janie has been told since birth that Neko's are terrible and fed stories of the terrible things they do. She had never encountered one and thus the stories are all she knows of these creatures. She is scared more then anything else of them. For the most part she tries to stay optimistic. She is shy and nervous around new people.

Bio(optional): Janie grew up since she can remember being told stories about the terrible creatures called Neko's. She was kept sheltered and never encountered any.

(oh my gosh thanks so much for signing up!!!!! *hugs* haha sorry ^_^ " anyways I'll add you up tomorrow, my internet is rather slow tonight. but anyways you are accepted :) )

(your allowed to start whenever you'd like ^_^ and sorry. I'm a bit excited. Its been literally over a year since somebody joined)

Janie takes a walk outside enjoying the fresh air. She finds a quiet spot under a tree away and sits down leaning against the trunk. She look up through the branches looking up at the sky. She had told her parents she had gone to pick some apples, but she didn't think she needed to rush home any time soon. Pulling a book from her pocket, she opens it up reading to herself. It felt good to be by herself for a change.

Maine and David were talking on the way to the director. Xavior and sigma did the same. There was a small creek that they came across. It was pretty deep, but not super wide. There was a bridge. David walked over it. Maine was paying zero attention until he heard water and he stopped when he saw he was at the edge of a bridge. David paused. "coming?" maine stared. "NOPE!" he said and turned his back. David didnt know about maines accident. David walked back and grabbed his arm about to pull him, but maine hissed. "I said no." maine growled. Sigma rolled his eyes. "greatttttt.........another fight."

Janie lifts her head hearing voices. She sets the book down next too her standing up. It sounded like arguing. She takes a few steps closer curiously and stopped deciding maybe it wasn't a good idea. She brushes her hair behind her ear and thinks about instead picking up her things and heading back home, but she didn't know when she would be allowed outside again.

The two stopped. David had to use his P.C. to have to get maine over the bridge by teleporting him there. Maine just kinda sighed. Maine tilted his head. "ugh why dont you just teleport us there to him?" maine asks. David just smiled and put his hands behind his back and walked. "we never walk anymore." david said. Maine tilted his head but just agreed with it. The truth was, David didnt want to teleport because he really didnt want to see the director. Maine and david walked for a while, until maine stopped again. David sighed. "what now?"

Maine whispers "Shhh be quiet...". David bes quiet. Xavior and Sigma look around curiously. "look 4 oclock." he whispers. They both stay where they are standing. They turn there heads and see Janie, but from a farther distance. Maine makes a threatening snarl at her. David lightly slaps maine in the back of the head. "stop that! She does seem like she wants to hurt us." david says to maine, and looking over at Janie with a friendly smile. Maine stops snarling. "I wonder if she knows Connecticut. .." Maine says

Janie stares curiously at the behavior of the people. She tilts her head confused at the snarl. People don't snarl she thought. One of the group seemed friendly at least. She stands still deciding to stay put for the time being.

Maine seemed suspicious of her. David sighed. Xavior kind of nosily just flew right up to her. Not understanding the term of personal space. He looked curiously. "X! come here!" david shouted. "uh-oh.." xavior whispered. He came over in a hurry. David set him on his shoulder. "dont be rude X. and dont get to close. It wouldnt be hard for her to kill you, she is human after all." David warned

Janie grabs her book off the ground and turns staring into the face of the strange creature. She gasps startled gripping the book ready too slam it into the nasty creatures face. She freezes finding the features more human then she expected, she still stumbled backwards nervously. "S s stay back" she muttered nervously.

Maine made a small growl not trustingly. David looked at her, confused about her actions. His tail wavered. "I won't get closer unless you want me to." david said, trying to not seem like a threat. "I....I'm Washington, this is my P.C. Xavior, the other P.C. is Sigma, and Mr. Snarls is Maine." he said. Maine hissed at washington and his tail puffed up a little. "come on maine chill out." david said.

Janie tries to pay attention but keeps getting distracted by the movement of their tails and ears and the one that kept snarling made her nervous. "I I'm.. Janie" she replies softly.

Maine calmed down. "....Do you still have parents?" David asked. If she had been a soldier or spy, they as well would have been taken from there parents. This was also the tactic david used to show maine that things would be ok

Janie stares at him "I don't think that's any of your business." she replies gripping her book tightly, her knuckles turning white. She wasn't about too open up any of her information too a stranger, so she definitely wasn't going too tell this Neko anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back