• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Place For The Broken

Ace stopped walking and stared at Katrina's hand, then looked up at her. He looked at her with softness in his eyes as all his anger faded away. "Yeah.. Maybe you're right."

The softness in his eyes almost melts her. A small blush appears in her cheeks. She takes her hand off of his arm and turns to keep walking trying to make the blush go away."Well I'm always right" she says completely jokingly with a smile

"Meh" she says with a smile. She just continues walking. She was feeling exhaustion creeping up on her more and more. They finally came to the part in the mansion where the rooms were. She turned to him once again. "I think I'm going to crash." She says actually meaning it this time.

Ace stopped walking and nodded, "Yeah, I guess it has been a long day for you." He smiled and gave her a thumbs up, "Well, sleep well!"

She just smiled. "See ya" she said walking a little further down the hall. She finds her room with ease and walks in, closing the door behind her. She leans against the door after she closes it, just thinking.

Ace walked to a random room and entered. He laid on the floor and put his hands under his head as he looked up at the ceiling.

Minxy grabbed a pot and a pan and started clinging them together. "EVERYONE WAKE UP!!!! NOTHING IMPORTANT IS HAPPENING BUT LETS ALL JUST WAKE UP!!!" Minxy smiled as she threw the pot and pan back on the ground. "Let's do something all together! So we're all close and stuff!"

She heard the banging of the pots. She rolled over and groaned not wanting to get up. She puts the pillow over her head not emerging from her room. "Why is everyone so loud?" She mumbled to herself. She still felt sleep deprived so she decided to try and fall back asleep.

Grey sighs. He walks in and kisses Minxy. "When people sleep, it's generally because they need to."

Wolf slowly blinked away, some idiot was crashing things to wake her up. She stretched and yawned, wincing as her sleeve rubbed against her raw wrists. She stood up and adjusted the wrinkled hoodie, then when to find the giant one. "Hey, where are you?" She yelled. "I want some breakfast! Get back here, you idiot!" She growled and glared at the house. She hated this place, hated the people, hated the damn feeling of anxiety sitting in her chest. She tried to take deep breaths, but whenever she breathed too deep her voice would crackled and she would involuntarily cough. She should have taken the cough medicine at home. Should have just killed herself instead of running away.

"Damn." She whispered, rubbing her forehead. What was she going to do now?

Ace groaned and got up, sighing as the female yelled. "What in the bloody hell is going on?!" He stormed out of his room and glared at Minxy, "Are you insane?!"

She hears him through her door. "I can do whatever the hell I want" she yells back, she was to tired to care she realizes she left her door unlocked but she again was too tired to care.

Ace smirked and walked over to her door. He opened the door, surprised that it was unlocked. "Wanna calm down over there?"

She pulled the blanket over her stomach more. She was in a tank top and sweats, her baby bump very visible. She was hoping he didn't see it. "You wanna close the door and leave" she says back

"Ooh, the little warrior is being fierce!" He walked over to the bed and sat on it, "I think I'll just sit here until you apologize."

Ace hopped up and walked to the door, closing it. He walked back to the bed and noticed Katrina's stomach, "Wooaah there. Something you want to tell me?"

"N-no" she says looking away. She turned over so she didn't have to look at him and bit her bottom lip, something she always did when she was trying to hide something

"I'm going to ignore the fact that you look extremely cute right now, and say that it's perfectly fine. I don't care if you're having a kid."

"How can you not care? Don't you want to call me a slut or a whore?" She finally letting some of her anger/sadness out. "That what everyone else thought" she says her voice suddenly quiet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back