• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Place For The Broken

"Mh, congratulations."

She looked up at Grey, smirking. "That's not my prescription, idiot. I swiped it. You can't give me any medicine that'll help me healthy and alive." She looked back at the bottle in front of her and knocked it to the ground with a disgusted look on her face. "Should have take more than that, those won't be enough."

"Well tell me what you need to take care of yourself." Grey looks down at the girl. "Here I am, not eve knowing your name and trying to help."

She looked him dead in the eye and says. "My name is Wolf, I stole that bottle of pills from my mother's hospital because I had planned my suicide for later this week. Instead I ended up running away, I shoved a classmate of mine into the wall, he got a concussion and twenty stitches, I got expelled. My mother and father hate me, my sister thinks I'm a disease. I need to get out of this house so I can finish what I started. Do you know enough about me now?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'll just go" she says as she starts walking towards the entrance of the kitchen and she decided to explore the building. If she could create a mental map of the place see wouldn't really be able to get lost since she really couldn't forget it. She just turned down the hall way where she would find the entryway.

"Nope." Grey smiles the damnedest smile wolf had ever seen. "Of course, one can die in this house, getting lost."

She flips him off. "I think I hate you, you arrogant prick." She quickly pulls her sleeves back down and fiddles with her ring. "Why the hell are you here anyway?"

Ace quickly got up after hearing voices getting raised. He ended up walking into Kat, as he wasn't paying attention. "Oh! Hi there. It's you." He smiled and took a step back. "Sorry about that. I wasn't paying any attention."

"Fucking hell." Cheshire groaned as he massaged the temple of his forehead. His head hurt a lot, and he heard people. He wandered to the kitchen and found some chick flipping off Grey, and a very amused look on his face. "What did you do this time, tall person?" He demanded.

She honestly wasn't paying attention either. "It's all good" she says scraping the back of her head awkwardly. "And Hi what's up?" She says looking up at him. She smiles slightly. She heard another guy talk from behind them in the kitchen.

Ace shrugged and stretched his back, "Nothing really. Just relaxing and wondering the house. Want to explore?"

"Yeah,thats what I was going to do" she says with a smile. "Let's go" she says with a smile and she starts walking with him in a random direction.

Ace started to follow Katrina, looking around at the walls and doors as they passed, "I wonder how old this place is."

Cheshire rolled his eyes and hit Grey. He wandered into the halls and eventually found Ace and Katrina. "Well look at this, the sexy beast from before, and a new lovely looking sweetheart. I may hate this hell house but the people in it sure are a easy on the eyes." He said sultrily.

She turned to look at the guy who was speaking. "You must be Cheshire" she says talking a wild guess. She hears his compliment but just wrapped her hands around her stomach, something she has always done when a guy complimented her. She never knew why she did it but she did except when she was busy doing something else.

"Katrina but people usually call me Kat, now you know my name" she says smirking back at him. She looks around the walls and everything looked like it would collapse at any second. Thee was a lingering smell of smoke but she just ignored it.

"Glad to meet you, Kat." He noticed her distrustfully eyeing the house. "Don't worry, as frustrating as this house is it'll protect you. It won't fall or anything. Believe me, I tried burning this place to the ground and it stood firm as a damn rock. I'm going to try and blow up a room next."

"Make sure you are no where near me when you do that please" she says, she really didn't want to blow up anytime soon. Now she knew why she was smelling smoke.

He laughed. "I wouldn't hurt you, I promise. I'll let you know which rooms to stay away from though, there are a few places still filled with smoke. Are you hungry?"

Ace watched and listened as Cheshire and Katrina went back and forth. He stuck his hands in his pockets and leaned against a wall.

"I already ate so I'm fine right now." She says in a casual tone. She looks down at the ground for a second before looking up. "So..." She says not really knowing what to talk about. She was not ever good at making conversation.

"I'll pass" she says knowing she can't drink. Typically she would jump at the idea but she couldn't given her situation. She looked over to Ace. "You can go if you want to" she kind of did just want to be alone for a little while and just walk around. Then eventually make it back to her room.

Ace frowned, "Yeah.. I guess if you want me to? You probably want to just be left alone after the events of today. Lets go drink, Cheshire."

"Mh, want to try and get used to this place? Sorry, did I intrude?" Cheshire asks hastily, looking back and forth between the two. "Damn, no sense of decency. I'm a freaking idiot, aren't I?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back