The Path From Fayland - Official RP

(Juniper healed almost everyone yesterday from the wolverines who were near death and then today she healed another person who was near death, but oh she's awake so it's all fine.)

Pandora flashed Birch a grateful smile and took the plate from his hands. "You didn't poison it, did you?" Pandora asked in a very serious matter. After waiting a few seconds, Pandora's mouth formed a little grin. "Nah, I'm just kidding with you. Now go help out your girlfriend." Pandora teased, gesturing to Faye.

Opening her mouth, Pandora let Birch's cooking melt happily in her mouth. "Yup," Pandora nodded in pure ecstasy. "This is heaven...~" Pandora savoured every little bite of the food, happy to get an actual meal into her protesting stomach.

Faye simply shrugged to herself as Birch slipped from under her arm and headed back to the campfire. Once she arrived over at the heap of supplies, Vex was already standing there waiting patiently in beast form. She smiled brightly, allowing her fingers to brush up against his thick coat of fur as she walked by.

"Vex! Man, you are one fluffy beast," she joked, stroking his back a little before moving over to the pile of items on the ground.

Faye leaned over and began picking up bags and placing them onto Vex's back. Unfortunately, she realized something when she was hiking a heavy bag onto his back.

"Ugh, I forgot to grab the rope to tie this down," she says with a reluctant sigh, wishing she had thought things through first.

( The Villain King )

Nova walks to the edge of the camp and sits down, keeping watch for giant mutant bunnies and resting at the same time.

Birch actually goes a bit red faced, not saying a word as he shuffles off away from the group and over towards where Faye had gone. He came over slowly, a bit wary of Vex despite knowing it was him and having been around him before when he was like this. Still, it was one scary looking beast. Hearing Faye moan about how she forgot the rope, he scurried off back towards where they had stopped the night before and came back with rope in hand, tapping Faye on the shoulder as he held it out.

Faye turned her head, still holding the supplies down against Vex's back to see Birch standing behind her with some rope. She smiles thankfully at him, retrieving the rope from his grasp.

"Oh, thanks!" she says, throwing the rope over Vex's back and strapping it down tightly over the bags. "Hey, would you mind tying a really good knot at the bottom?" she asked, glancing down at Birch.

Pandora finished her food and volunteered to go with Nova. "I'll come with you." Pandora set her plate down and followed Nova. Juniper needed her rest anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Birch nods once, kneeling down and trying to tie down the supplies with the rope. As he did so he found it hard to focus on the knot as he kept looking up at Faye. She was happy and energetic as always, unphased despite the chaotic couple of days. For a while now he was worried that she was in denial, that she'd just break down but it felt wrong to think that. She was taking it all in stride, happy to just be alive. Thinking back, it shouldn't be surprising. Even when they were young, she was like that. Some things never changed.

Faye hopped down from the stump she was standing on so that she could reach Vex's back. She leaned over beside Birch to inspect his work, her hands clasped together behind her. After a moment, she leaned forward and tied the knot just a bit tighter before smiling at Birch.

"Thanks," she said kindly, placing a thankful hand on his shoulder.

She then moved away, scanning the area one last time before placing her hands on her hips. It seemed that they had gathered everything and gotten it tied down on Vex's back. Finally, it was time to set off. Faye moved back to the fire pit, only seeing Juniper, Valandil, and Axel standing around.

"Where's Pandora and Nova?" she questioned, looking around a little. "I think we're pretty much ready to head off."

Nova created a second ice spear in his free hand and tossed it to Pandora. "You'll need something to fight with, in case we get into trouble" He tells her and heads off.

Nova walked at a brisk pace in a line neither toward Fayland or the home of the Dark Elves, he simply walked in one of the two neutral directions. He had been to this destination before, he just now began to think of a way in. It was a sprawling village of wood huts and stone towers; the sound of yelling and bickering drowned out everything else. The great wooden walls were lined with crudely sharpened logs that formed battlements. Soldiers in leather vests and steel helms paced the walls with crossbows in hand and shields on their backs.

Humans were an odd race. They were dangerous as well. Their hatred for elves seemed unmatched by an other race, excluding the Dark Elves, perhaps to humans all elves were Dark Elves, hence the hatred. But this fledgling race had invented one of the most deadly devices in the known world, the crossbow. Which they vicously used in several historical attacks on Fayland. Who knows what horrible things they could have conceived since those records were created?

However, Nova had an idea. He used the edge of his spear to cut two strips of fabric from his torn robes. He tied one around his head to cover the tips of his ears and gave one to Pandora for her to do the same. "Shall we?" He asked her. 
(Really? Now that I get into my storytelling mode and start this whole sub plot, now you're ready to leave? xD )

((We're in the middle of the forest. Just throwin' that out there xD There's no hidden cities or anything, but there's some very small villages that aren't nearly the size of Fayland. Most are abandoned, though.)) 
((We are ready to go xD

and sorry, Zeyro lmao. I thought everyone was aware of that since they were getting the supplies tied to Vex's back. When they tie supplies to his back that's the #1 sign they're about to leave xD ))

(So, random 'tribes' of humans run through the woods with no permanent home? That is slightly against the nature of humans, also their home is assumed to be close because the humans are lazy -_-

Zeyro said:
It was a sprawling village of wood huts and stone towers;

((Oh, I thought you were saying it was like a big underground type of city thing. I just misread 'stone towers' as more of legit towers. xD ))

Pandora flashed Nova small grin, tying the piece of fabric over her ears. "We shall." Grabbing the ice spear, Pandora shivered at how cold it was. Ripping a piece of fabric from her own clothing, Pandora wrapped it around her hands.

Pandora stared down at the human village, and put her hood up to hide her brightly coloured hair and ears, the fabric wasn't enough for Pandora's paranoia (see what I did there? xD ).

Nami said:
((Oh, I thought you were saying it was like a big underground type of city thing. I just misread 'stone towers' as more of legit towers. xD ))
(Where did you get that it was underground?)

((look up 'tribal village' on google images or something, it's like a bunch of little huts xD )) 
((GR. If you could see it in my mind you'd understand xDD))

((Ah, that's better. But why are you mentioning Dark Elves?

Sorry, it makes me paranoid when people mention them now because I'm trying to get the point across that they are like a bazillion miles away as of now. xD ))

(Dark Elves ruthlessly attack humans because they feel humans are inferior, rumors of the elves have spread so humans kill anything with pointed ears?)

Pandora glanced around the human village. It was kind of like Fayland, but without pointy ears. Then a thought hit Pandora, "What if the humans are just scared of us?" Shaking her head to rid of the confusing question, Pandora turned to Nova.

"I want to learn more about the humans." Pandora walked around, saying a few friendly hellos to the people, which they returned cheerfully. "Maybe, the whole thing is all just a big misunderstanding..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back