The Path From Fayland - Official RP

Gerus was walking through the forest when he heard commotion. He looked ahead and saw ruins. He ran inside one noisily and watch the group with curious eyes. When he saw they were poisoned or something he put his flute up to his mouth and began to play a song that should wash the sickness away.

Hunnyhelp said:
Gerus was walking through the forest when he heard commotion. He looked ahead and saw ruins. He ran inside one noisily and watch the group with curious eyes. When he saw they were poisoned or something he put his flute up to his mouth and began to play a song that should wash the sickness away.
(You learned Waaaaaaaay too much there with so little evidence and too much accuracy, in my opinion)

Jess pointed at Pandora and made a kissing type face before turning around and chuckling to herself. 'At least I didn't eat his food. He gives, or gave in this case, me he creeps.' She thought to herself. 
(No! I want them to stay poisoned, not trying to be mean or anything.. I don't think he should be able to just 'wash the sickness away.')

Faye shoved her hands into the pockets of her bloody jacket, an amused grin slapped on her face as she watched the scene take place. She simply shrugged in response to the words Pandora was mouthing. To be honest, she was completely unsure of what was happening either.

After another moment, Faye couldn't help but remove her hands from her pockets and create a heart shape with her fingers. She mouthed the words, "He sooo likes you" back to Pandora. Surprisingly, she was able to hold back laughter although there was a humorous smile spread across her face still.

"Your skin burns slightly, that means normal body temperature. I would assume that whatever damage the poison caused was short lived, you will probably be better fairly soon. Your face seems exceptionally warm though." Nova says, releasing Pandora.

(You can't heal unless if you have the holy arts. Hunny, your power is music. You can't switch around like that. Plus healing is Juniper's things. She can't do anything else. Plus I think the two people who were poisoned are fine now.)

(Let me repost that)

Gerus walked through the ruins mystified by who built them when he heard sound. He ran in a house and looked towards the sound. He saw a group and something was affecting them. They acted like something was wrong with their system. He then pulled out his flute and began to play a soothing melody that washed away the posion. 
(It says clearly that the music gives buffs read it yourself!!!!)

Hunnyhelp said:
(Let me repost that)
Gerus walked through the ruins mystified by who built them when he heard sound. He ran in a house and looked towards the sound. He saw a group and something was affecting them. They acted like something was wrong with their system. He then pulled out his flute and began to play a soothing melody that washed away the posion.
(Really? I think we still need more detail. How can you discern that it is an immune system problem and not just fatigue? How can the 'group' be considered affected if only like 2 people show symptoms in a form that could easily be mistaken for other problems....)

(I'm sorry I love this roleplay but if everything I do is a mistake count me out. I just can't take it I'm only 11 I make mistake and my head is about to pop off if every post I make gets so much criticism I have to repost about 20 times!!! I just can't take it any more. I must leave this RP I am sorry but no I can't. Hope you have a good time and goodbye.)

(Guys, be nice....)

---

Pandora's face was flushed with embarrassment as Nova pulled away from her. "Um," Pandora averted her eyes and began to twiddle her thumbs. "...Okay..."

Music: The Music talent focuses on making the world a more harmonious place through the playing of instruments and the composition of new songs. In combat, it emphasizes granting buffs to allies. (Includes: Musical Knowledge, Composing, Enthralling Performance (where a creature mindlessly follows you), Lullaby (make enemies sleepy), Harvest Song, etc..)
(Sorry, but healing is not included. You're more like a syren)

After cleaning up after his cooking and finishing his own small plate, Birch looked over at the ground with a curious expression. Pandora seems to have received a random hug from Nova and as he let's go of her, Birch stands up and shuffles over near Faye. After a few moments of silence, he looks towards her and asks, "Is everyone alright?"

Faye turns to Birch and finally chuckles, an amused smile still plastered to her face.

"Yeah, everyone's fine now, I think...that jerk, Capricorn from earlier poisoned his food. Good thing I only took two bites and didn't get sick," she tells him, shaking her head with disappointment. "If we ever see him again, he's dead meat." Faye then gestures towards her bow, a stern expression among her face.

She then turns towards the group, hoping everyone's ready to set off soon. They had settled at the ruins for quite some time now, so she figured their break was over.

"Well, I'll start getting what we have left of our supplies loaded onto Vex's back to get ready to head off soon. You guys rest for a little bit until you feel better. I'm really sorry about the poision..we should've never trusted that jerk," Faye says apologetically to the group of elves around her. Her smile fades for a moment, her heart aching again at the thought that someone could be so terribly heartless.

She decides to shake the thought away just as quickly as it came, replacing her frown with a kind smile. Faye turns to Birch, throwing a friendly arm over his shoulder as she leads him to the pile of supplies.

"And Birch can help me," she states without asking, eyeing him cheerfully as they make their way to the heap of supplies. She whistles Vex over to them in beast form.

((The last thing Birch would do is eat Capricorn's food xDD)) 
((I thought Juniper woke up? xD 'Cause she asked if Nova was okay xD ))

Pandora sighed and mumbled, "I still haven't tasted Birch's food yet..." The young healer had come back from puking out the food Caricon made, she had to admit it though, it was somewhat good if it weren't for the poison. Her stomach growled for more food. Glaring down at her black hole of a stomach, Pandora's face went red with embarrassment once again.

((Faye was xD She nodded to Juniper when she asked if Nova was okay, then assuming Juniper was okay she stood up. Now she's heading off to load the supplies on Vex's back~with Birch of course~ xD ))

Birch looked awfully shy as Faye came over and volunteered him to help pack up with an arm around his shoulder. "Well. Okay. I just need to..." He trails off his words for a moment before he slips out of Faye's grasp and hurries over to the campfire. Grabbing one of his plates he'd prepared that no one had touched yet, he hurriedly brought it over to Pandora, holding it out without a word as he stared at her with an unreadable expression.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back