The Path From Fayland - Official RP

While all the other elves sit around the fire having their moment, Nova sits a short distance away. He is unable to be near the fire due to the nature of his magic. The intense heat from the fire and the emotions in the air are far too much for him.

He stares over at Faye and other elf; 'predictable' he thinks to himself. 'And here for I had actually fooled myself into thinking I could wake up to true love at first sight. I always forget that that is why I left Fayland in the first place...that and being exiled from my home village. Even the humans girls were....no! Nevermind' He discontinues the thought.

He thought several times about simply putting the fire out with his magic, but always decided against it. 'Maybe I should just leave now, I'm pretty sure that one guy with the other healer (Valandil) doesn't even know I exist':

Athral said:
(Yes, Valandil, Tamura, and Liam)
'No, can't do that either. Chances were if they hadn't found me by chance I would have died soon anyway. It's been a few weeks since I found anything to eat on my own, too weak for hunting....maybe I'l stay long enough to rebuild my strength.' He looked over and noticed the two shapeshifters. He walked over and sat down next to them right as one said something to the other.

"Hello" He said to both of them.

Juniper still felt a bit odd about the whole situation. She liked being on her own, she had preferred it that way for so long. Now Caricon was holding her head in her tent. How did things get so messed up so quickly? What had she done to make him feel 'that way'? Was it something she could help? She kept her eyes closed shifting through her thoughts. Did she feel that way? She didn't know if she could and if she did. What was it they felt like? She felt confused and frustrated which didn't help her headache. If only her brain could turn off for just a few moments.

((We should probably all get moving again soon xD We got a long ways to go before we're at the other side of the land xDD))

Zeyro said:
While all the other elves sit around the fire having their moment, Nova sits a short distance away. He is unable to be near the fire due to the nature of his magic. The intense heat from the fire and the emotions in the air are far too much for him.
He stares over at Faye and other elf; 'predictable' he thinks to himself. 'And here for I had actually fooled myself into thinking I could wake up to true love at first sight. I always forget that that is why I left Fayland in the first place...that and being exiled from my home village. Even the humans girls were....no! Nevermind' He discontinues the thought.

He thought several times about simply putting the fire out with his magic, but always decided against it. 'Maybe I should just leave now, I'm pretty sure that one guy with the other healer (Valandil) doesn't even know I exist':

'No, can't do that either. Chances were if they hadn't found me by chance I would have died soon anyway. It's been a few weeks since I found anything to eat on my own, too weak for hunting....maybe I'l stay long enough to rebuild my strength.' He looked over and noticed the two shapeshifters. He walked over and sat down next to them right as one said something to the other.

"Hello" He said to both of them.
(Hahaha sorry. So many people joined at one time I only recalled the names of people I could remember)

((i might just have faye fall asleep right there with her head on birch's shoulder. xD it works. //typing with one hand xD//))

(Gah! Okay okay I'm back now.)

Jess watched as a guy walked over to her and began talking to her, along with another weird guy. "Uh, Hello?" She said a little bit hesitantly before she realized that she was still in her wolf form. 'Dammit.' She thought before she stood up on her paws, shifting back into her human form. "Hi and yes I am a shapeshifter. My name is Jess." She told them as she winced, looking down at where her stomach was . "Wow, wow did I almost forget that people tried to eat me today?" Jess said aloud, lifting up her shirt slightly.

(Forgot she was in her wolf form so I had to change it some >~<)

Nova turns away. 'Nope...don't even want to think about that' He thinks to himself.

"Hello Jess, I am Nova"

After a few more silent moments between her and Birch, Faye finally moves closer to him so that she's now sitting right by his side. She was starting to feel quite tired after everything that had happened and simply wanted to rest for the long day they had ahead of them tomorrow. She leaned her head on Birch's shoulder without saying a word, figuring that after such a heart to heart conversation he wouldn't mind much.

Faye didn't feel like going back to the tent and falling asleep, she just wanted to rest herself against Birch and fall asleep under the stars..surrounded by the smaller heap of supplies, due to the tribe of humans who stole everything earlier. As chilly as it was on an Autumn night, she felt warm and comfortable. It didn't matter where she was, as long as she was with Birch everything seemed perfect.

Faye wasn't sure why Birch meant so much to her, nor did she understand why she felt so close to him already. She smiled to herself as she closed her eyes sleepily, her head comfortably settled on his shoulder as she fell into a slumber.

Nami said:
((I'm addicted to this song: [media]

[/media] )) 
(( Firch :'D ))
(Wow, the coherence and visuals of that song very accurately express exactly how my mind feels right now. It is however, too broken and mixed up for me to ever get addicted to; the message is pretty cool though.)

(I haven't listened to songs like those for two years lol. I like dubstep and techno now. The funny thing is that the genre's are entirely different)

(( Hahaha, I'm in love with it xD )) 
((I'm not a huge dubstep fan, but I like metal/punk rock and I do like when they incorporate techno into it. I See Stars incorporates techno into pretty much all their songs, I believe. So does Asking Alexandria, but I don't like Asking Alexandria xD ))

(Lol When I showed my parents this song they thought it was somewhat normal at first but when it got to the bass drop they had these surprised looks on their faces)

[media]

[/media]

Birch opens his mouth to argue but he has nothing to say for the longest time before he finally closes his mouth. He stares at Faye for a moment, looking confused before simply giving a short nod. Faye was a very confusing person. Despite everything that had happened in the last few days, she seemed so sure that everything was going to be alright, even after Ros was gone. She seemed happy to just be alive and surrounded by friends. Birch couldn't help but envy her.

But one thing struck a cord with him: And you're not gonna let me die. Perhaps Faye was lying to herself or lying to him but it didn't seem likely that she really believed he could protect her. He'd side stepped the chance to learn from others, knowing that his body could probably not take the abuse that came along with training and when things got bad, he'd simply hidden and broke down. But even with all these negative thoughts swimming around his head, one light outshine everything else, one little sliver of hope and confidence. 'I'm not going to disappoint her' he thought, his eyes hardening a bit as he thought for a moment, his mind leaving the little world around them.

(( What musical song? xD

and Idunno hahahah, I think so. And wherever Vex went xD

Athral at least that song has some lyrics in it xD I've had people send me links to dubstep songs and they're like "THIS IS MY CURRENT FAVORITE SONG. IT'S STUCK IN MY HEAD" and I go to it and it's just like five minutes of this random techno beat and I'm like ..? well okay then xD I don't know how people can just sit around and listen to a bunch of random techno beats, but that's just me xDD

AND I DON'T HAVE ANY POPSICLES EITHER :C ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back