The Path From Fayland - Official RP

(Just going to continue on now...)

Jess walks into the small little area, stopping in her place when she looks around. She sees Faye and Birch, whose name she doesn't know yet, sitting together having an emotional moment. When she turns her head in the opposite direction she can see a guy crying on his knees, and her eyes finally land on the rest of the elves who are just sitting there, actually acting somewhat normal. That is when Jess realizes that she knows absolutely nothing about these people. She turns around she bangs her head against the nearest tree while a groan slips past her mouth. 'Great.' She thought sarcastically.

Caricon got up and dried his tears. He then rusted into the hard crusty boy he was before he meet this group. He wasn't going to murder anybody, yet... He grabbed the canteen and brought it to the ruins. Once there he shoved it in juniper's hand and sat down directly opposite of her.

Sitting up, Pandora glanced over to the younger healer and placed her jacket around her.

"Are you okay, Juni?" Pandora asked, concern in her voice. Being a fellow healer, she knew how much energy it took to heal everyone. Caricon's wound even had poison! The girl needed some rest as soon as possible.

---

(Does he even lift? Lol)

Juniper looks up at Caricon then down at the Canteen a bit surprised. "Are you upset about something?" she asks and looks down opening the canteen. She takes a sip and closes the canteen dropping it on the floor. She felt her headache getting worse. Maybe it was a migraine, so sitting next to the fire wasn't much help. She buries her face in her knees wrapping her arms around her head closing her eyes tightly.

"You should probably rest too." said Valandil to Pandora. He still remembered how she collapsed after leaving her tent. He then looked out towards the forest worried about the humans.

(I know he can destroy a groups entire food supply)

"It's okay, you don't need to apologize," she tells him with a gentle smile. "Thank you for caring..about me.."

Faye glances away for a few seconds, her eyes falling onto their fingers intertwined with one another's. She grins lightly to herself, somehow feeling joyful even after one of the worst feelings had struck just a few minutes earlier. As she starts to lift her eyes back up, she notices his cuts once again.

"You're bleeding," she says, a trace of concern in her voice as she observes his arm covered in fresh cuts.

Caricon offered no response as his mind was having a conflict. His good side wanted out, but his bad side fueled by hate and rejection was winning. He needed somebody now more then ever. He needed somebody to be there for him, just somebody.

Glancing over to Valandil, Pandora looked back at Juniper, feeling a little worried for the girl. Pandora yawned, before laying her head on Valandil's lap.

"You don't mind, do you?" Pandora's eyes drifted close as fatigue of the neurotic day overwhelmed her. "What I wouldn't give for a nice cold beer right now.." Pandora mumbled quietly as she fell into the clutches of sleep. 
(Oh god caricon, I just want to give you a hug and stuff you with comfort food!!)

Juniper lifted her head after a few moments and wiped her eyes realizing she had been crying. "I'll be in my tent." She states and stands up trying not to look at the fire and stumbled over to her tent. She crawls inside not bothering to close it and curls up in a fetal position wrapping her arms around her head trying to stop the throbbing.

Birch looks confused for a moment before he follows her eyes and realizes that some of his cuts were dripping blood. "Oh," he says, not sounding surprised nor concern though it wasn't as if he was bleeding a lot. "It's fine. I just got into the bush at an odd angle and when I jumped out again I wasn't too careful either." He looks up at Faye again, staring at her face for a moment. He thought about what had just happened a minute ago when he'd been scared and worried, about how he saw Faye passed out like that. Now everything was fine and all she'd done was try to comfort him. It had worked. That wasn't something he would have normally expected. And then there was the fear itself. Of course he was worried about his own well being but seeing Faye's blood opened up a door in the wall he'd put up where he'd just let it all out for a moment, all of his grief and sorrow. Deciding that the door was still cracked open a touch, he softly whispers with a straight face, "I don't want you to die, Faye."

Caricon heard this request and pulled something out of his pocket a small canteen. He handed it to the dosing off Pandora. "I'm bit much of a drinker have it all," he said sitting back having his good side won. But he was still hurt at the rejection.

Grinning happily, Pandora reached for the small canteen, half awake. "Tonight," Pandora chuckled lowly. "I'm going to get drunk." Opening the bottle, Pandora sipped the beer and felt it go through her body, instantly making her a little tipsy.

---

((Anyone want to get drunk with Pandora?))

Valandil was shocked when she layed her head in his lap. He looked down at her face and saw that she was already asleep. He wondered what made her suddenly do what she did.

(Hey you know what I have infaity pockets I'm going to pulled out a pan of meatloaf and a fork.)

Caricon pulled out cookies and handed them to everyone. "Because I destroyed our food we will eat off of me tonight." He began to hand out cookies and small food items.

(Well you said ,"Get me some water slave." Without any emotion Caricon has never liked or loved anybody to even his mother so he is emotionally unstable)

(Are there laws against youths drinking alcohol in Fayland because if there are that would would mean Pandora is a little older than Valandil. Or does she just drink alcohol)

Turning her head up to face Valandil, Pandora was feeling extremely confident from the beer. Pandora caressed his face with her dainty hand, the other one was holding the canteen of beer.

"You're very good looking." Pandora whispered, feeling very drunk. Taking another gulp of the beer, Pandora giggled lightly as she snuggled into Valandil, remarking about how warm he was.

---

(Where I am from the legal drinking age is 18, and when I googled it to make sure, the most common one was 18. Besides Pandora's 19, I made her 19 just so I could do drunk Pandora > :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back