The Path From Fayland - Official RP

((The jury deems the victim Caricon guilty and will be sentenced to "others being able to use his dead body as a punching bag". Court dismissed.))

((Caricorn! hahahahahahah.

'Firch' I like this. It has a nice ring to it.

and maybe she was in hiding somewhere while the humans were there, so she could come out finally? xD ))

Juniper opened her eyes remembering Caricon. She struggled to her feet and made her way over. She looked at him freezing for a moment. She had been nervous about healing him with all of her strength, so she wasn't sure about it. No, she had to try. She couldn't let him die. Kneeling down beside him she rested her hand over the wound on he neck. She took a deep breath before she used her Holy Art to heal him.

She watched his wound closed and suddenly felt the urge to stop, she had never felt like that before. She had learned she couldn't stop until he was fully healed or something could go wrong. She bit down on her lip healing him. Once she finished, it wasn't like a punch in her back. It felt more like a bus this time.

(Lol I don't know what to do with my character. In one corner you have Firch. In another oh have Juniper and Pandora talking. And finally you have Caricon thrashing all over the place)

((THERE YOU GO CAPRICORN. YOU'RE FINALLY HEALED. xD

And yus, I believe everyone is finally healed xD ))

Caricon woke up and saw the sate of juniper. He quickly caught her and felt extremely sorry. He then got a bus load of strength for his love for her. He placed his hand on her arm and let his energy flow from his body until the burst of energy was gone. He looked at juniper amazed on what he did but wondering if it was enough.

(There I'm sorry I fixed it i hope)

(Let me read the rules but I wanted to put that to make up for all of my helpless bickering that has no affect on me in the real world.)

((I don't even know. Is she unconscious? If so, he can't just heal you 'cause he doesn't know the Holy Arts xD ))

(Yeah I did that for being a jerk give me your addresses and ill mail you some Caricon punching bags. Lots of people want them because I make Caricon like me in other RPs too.

I was kidding dont give me your addresses.)

(so ignoring the energy bit.)

Juniper looked up at Caricon her vision a bit blurred. She felt something touching her and it took her a moment to realize he was holding her. She breathes heavily, her chest rising and falling trying to catch her breath but couldn't seem to get enough air in her lungs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back