The Path From Fayland - Official RP

Pandora waited patiently for Juniper to come to her. The young healer was very energy drained and couldn't move a muscle. Her whole body ached and Pandora tried to calm herself down by not looking at the arrows stuck all over her body, bleeding heavily. Pandora's headache worsened as she made a mental note to lay low on the healing for the next few days.

---

((I wished I had picked close combat for mine, healing is such a bother. *gets shot before I start ranting*))

EDIT: OMG IT'S Firch! (that's what I'm going to call FayexBirch now)

Faye's eyelids opened slowly to see Birch, Juniper, and Valandil leaning over her. She blinked a few times before sitting up tiredly. She didn't say anything for a few moments as she tried to remember what had just happened. Did I fall asleep in the pile of supplies? she wondered to herself, looking around.

She noticed a pile of vomit on the ground beside her and she cringed, looking back to those surrounding her.

"Did I...?" she started, unable to finish her sentence.

Faye eyed her leg, which seemed to be in good shape now. "My leg!" she exclaimed, reaching forward and allowing her fingers to graze the spot where she was wounded earlier.

She looked up to Juniper and smiled gratefully. "You healed this, didn't you? Thank you so much.." 
((OH, didn't see Warlock's post. LEMME EDIT, YO. I need to edit in Faye hugging Birch and saying, "LET ME LOVE YOU.")) 
((Firch..I approve. xD ))

Juniper nods "Yeah, I did that." She looks at Birch "Yeah she'll be fine, not sure everyone else will be. But I guess we will see right." She replied hinting the last bit about Caricon. Although she was pretty sure once she healed Pandora she would hurry right on over to heal him. She wasn't sure she wanted her too though. She had seen her misuse her powers before and worried a bit about her use of the Holy Arts. She stood up and walked over to Pandora.

(Just to be cruel I'm going to make Caricon die on the floor right before you have the chance to heal him. He was about 8 life treating situations yet you are going to tend to the person with arrows all over their body... Oh I see. At least sustain him until you can get back to him. At least make him live until,you can help him.)

Looking up at Juniper, Pandora flashed her a grateful smile and whispered huskily, "Thank you." Pandora could tell that the younger healer was a little hesitant to heal her and made a mental note to properly talk with her one day.

Laying back down, Pandora thought to herself, "The woods look so ugly at this angle."

---

((omg the previous post xD ))

Faye watched as Juniper moved away, heading over to heal the next person. She hoped she'd be okay, considering Faye knew how much energy it took the girl to heal one wound. Then again, she was proud of her for doing everything she could to make sure everyone was safe.

Once Juniper had left, Faye turned her attention to Birch. He looked rather pale and uneasy--more than usual. Her eyes scanned the fresh cuts that were scattered about on both of his arms.

"Birch," she said as her eyes widened, "are you okay? Where were you this whole time? Are you hurt?" She fired questions at him like cannons, wanting to make sure he wasn't injured himself.

Caricon began to shake on the floor knocking everything over. He unconous but he was shacking violently his body trying to fight the poison.he hit the supplies and knocked them over destroying whatever food was left.

(How do you like them apples.)

(Stop your whining, I'll get to you when I get to you. Or have you forgotten that she healed you first every other time? I'm surprised nobody else complained about that.)

Juniper pulled out all the arrows one by one and looked at her not sure where to put her hand so she decided to just put it on her shoulder. She crinkles her nose in concentration healing her. She let go and fell backwards onto her elbow out of breath. She wiped sweat from her forehead.

(Well then as I think about it. It's not her fault it's pandoras fault she was the one who pulled the arrow out of his spinal cords. Breaking it and taking some of it out of his body)

Pandora cringed in pain whenever Juniper pulled out an arrow, biting her lip to keep her screams in. By the time Juniper was done, Pandora had a very bloody lip, but was feeling much better than before.

"Thank you, Juni." Pandora smiled gratefully at the tired healer. "I hope you don't mind me calling you that." Pandora chuckled lowly before closing her eyes and taking a quick power nap.

---

((I would've complained, but I somewhat enjoy his comments haha ^^ Sorry about that, but it was your choice to see what happens to your character))

Birch didn't say anything at first, just staring at Faye with tears streaming down his face before quite suddenly he threw his arms over her shoulders and hugged her tight against his chest as he weeped on her shoulder. "Y-You shouldn't worry about me w-when you're the one who was bleeding," he says, his voice perhaps the loudest it's ever been as he tightens his hold on her.

Juniper shook her head feeling like she didn't have enough energy to talk. She released her elbow laying down and stares at the sky feeling a bit dizzy. Is this what the entire trip was going to be like? Straining her powers every other day. Her eyes fluttered closed unable to finish her thought.

Faye's rather startled as Birch suddenly pulls Faye close to him, realizing how much he seems to care about her. Not only that, but he's never usually this..well, emotional. Actually, she has barely seen any emotion from him until this point.

"B-Birch," she stammers, still in shock as he cries into her shoulder. "I'm okay..it's okay.." she says softly, finally wrapping her arms around him.

She rests her head on his shoulder, the slightest hint of a smile forming on her face. She didn't know if it was the appropriate time to be happy, but just being held in his warm arms made her feel good. It made her feel like she was..at home for some reason. She hugged him tighter and told him once again that everything was okay.

(Okay well I am now caught up but I don't know what Jess should of been doing, I mean she missed everyone getting injured and the almost death of Caricorn. Oh and yes! Firch all the way!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back