The Path From Fayland - Official RP

As soon as Axel smelt the scent of meat got off the ground and walked over to Valandil and asks "Can I have meat I'm really starving"

"I seem to have not recall that memory," he said with a smiled. He pulled out some bread and passed it around. "Today we eat like kings."

Smelling food, Pandora heard her stomach grumble loudly. Embarrassed, she thought that if she pretended like nothing had happened they wouldn't notice it. "No thank you. It's alright." Pandora shot the elf a charming smile, and then quickly turned back to the rabbit.

Wiping a bead of sweat off her face, Pandora reached for one of the cut heartstrings, but couldn't focus. She was seriously hungry, but it'd be rude to just ask for food.

Pushing her hunger aside, Pandora concentrated her thoughts on the rabbit, imagining it to be another elf laying dow n like this. She couldn't just leave because she was hungry!

"Okay, that's it. I'm starving." Pandora stood up and left the mutant rabbit.

Caricon looked at the girl with the rabbit and frowned what was she oh my.... He jumped up and pushed the girl off the rabbit. He began to stab it multiple time destroying all of its organs. "How about you just feel my biceps," he said sitting in his seat flexing his musles.

Juniper takes some bread from Caricon "Thank you" she replies eating a bite. She stifles a giggle watching him flex his muscles looking ridiculous.

Valandil sighed. He wondered what kind of training Caricorn did to gain his "biceps". Valandil was not skinny whilst not being extremely large with muscles. As a result with his training he was somewhat cut. He looked back down at the meat and continued to eat.

Pandora watched in horror as the elf destroyed all her hard work. Even if he did have great muscles, no one messes with her work. A dark aura surrounded Pandora.

"Looks like you just opened a whole new box.." Pandora growled lowly. "Can't you see I was practicing?" Pandora approached the elf, whose name she never did get, with anger in her eyes. "What did you think I was doing? Reviving it?" Pandora grabbed the elf's shirt and pulled him to her, a burst if raging strength (and magic) allowed Pandora to lift him up off the ground. "That's impossible." Pandora hissed quietly, she didn't want to reveal her secret just yet. Or at all in that matter.

Juniper stood up watching Pandora. She had the holy arts too, but she was using it wrong. All wrong. Fear clawed at her. What if they liked Pandora better, she was willing to use her skills in ways Juniper wasn't. What if she was no longer needed on this quest. She shook her head, no that wasn't the problem right now.

(For the last freaked time it's CARICON)

Caricon pulled out his dagger and in vain tried to cut the girl in half. He then threw the knife it hitting her in the chest not killing her though. He then pulled out his other knifes and hit her twice in the shoulders.

Collapsing, Pandora sighed and whispered something inaudible , "I'm sorry, Amelia.." Curling up into a little ball, Pandora put the elf who destroyed her work down and took a piece of meat.

"It's only a rabbit..." Pandora muttered, tears threatening to spill from her eyes. They probably thought she was doing something evil. Would they think it would be evil if it was an elf, instead of a mutant bunny, laying down? Pandora took a small bite into the meat, casting a silent protective barrier around her.

When Valandil saw that it turned into a situation where they were injuring each other, that's when he stepped in. He ran to Pandora and kicked her feet so that she was swept onto the ground releasing Caricon. He then grabbed Caricon and held him in a hold shouting to both of them "Stop it! Your just injuring each other.

Caricon fell in the girls hands with not many physical injures he was hurt in the inside. It brought back the memory he had tried so hard to forget the memory of seeing his house burned by dark elves the cries of his mother. He began crying like a child just like he did when he was cradling his mothers dead body the ashes burning through his skin.

(Lol everyone is using my backstory of a fire ravaging their childhood home. Warlock did a version of it and now bunny is too)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back