• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The New Avengers- a superhero RP

[class=x]
background:transparent;
padding: 7px;
Height: 100px;
Width: 100px;
transition-duration: 0.9s;
z-index:-1;
color:transparent;[/class][class name=x state=hover]
background-color: #cea773;
opacity:0.8;
color:white;
width:107px;
height:107px;
border-radius:90%;
[/class][div class=x]
stark jnr

GENIUS
full name ― Ellie Emery Stark ―
age ― 25 ―
nickname ― el,em, stark jnr, ―
gender ― female ―
sexuality ― heterosexual ―
race ― human/mutant ―
parents ― natalie worthington & eric [stark] ―
grandparents ― tony stark & warren worthington―

REFRESH .
GUIDE .
CONTACT .
FAQ .
@starkjnr

ELLIE STARK

[class=y]
Height: 180px;
Width: 180px;
color:transparent;[/class][class name=y state=hover]
background-color: #dd8855;
width:187px;
height:187px;
[/class][div class=y]
likes; sarcasm, free falling, "tinkering", stark labs, alternative music, writing, sleep, equality, baby's breath, wakandan tech
[class=y]
[/class][div class=y]
dislikes; injustice, virus', alcohol, smoking, immobilization, seafood, clowns, hypocrites

[class=y]
[/class][div class=y]
hobbies; designing and creating new tech for hours w/out end, pranking her fellow avengers, talking for hours to her A.I
[class=y]
[/class][div class=y]
playlist.
[/div]

― 17/3/18
Personality;
Powers/Mutation;
Technology;
Abilities/Skills;
Goals;
Fears;
Strengths;
Weaknesses;

― 17/3/18
Backstory;
[/div][/div]
[/div]
[/div]

Last edited:
I would not say leader as well honestly he should have no clue about the world with whole super isolated no contact for centuries upbringing

That was his early days fool.(lol had to do An A-Team reference) after he mastered his Mind skills he traveled the world helping those in need.

Karcen Karcen

Hnnnnnng I might be interested in playing a villain but idk if I have the time to keep up with another rp.

If I were to make a villain, how would that play out? Would it be sort of like the MCU where they're only around for a self contained story arc, or does everything revolve around baby thanos?

lol baby thanos and i am guessing you woudl come in and out a bit more like the shows over the movies

lol baby thanos and i am guessing you woudl come in and out a bit more like the shows over the movies
Yup, see, that's something I could handle. Coming in and out for specific scenes and whatnot. So far I've got two ideas for villainous entities.

• A vigilante terrorist organization assembled by someone (we'll just call them Alpha for now as a placeholder) obsessed with seeking vengeance for the Avengers by annihilating anyone and anything they deem evil. They do so in cruel, unusual, and reckless ways that endanger the lives of innocent people. When Alpha was younger, they used to idolize the Avengers due to a troubled upbringing with no other role models to look up to. Over time as villains began to outnumber heroes and injustice began to reign supreme, Alpha (who was already rather puritanical by nature) grew to become more and more of an extremist. Alpha fully believes the world needs the Avengers to maintain order. So Alpha and their organization go around the world scavenging, stealing, and repurposing old Avengers equipment. That opens the door for a lot of funny minor villains. For instance, a guy who goes by the name of Iron Fist and wields an old, jankily refurbished but effective nonetheless Ironman gauntlet. Obvi the point with these guys would be to create a parallel to the New Avengers. By making their goals somewhat noble in nature, the idea is that they'll force our heroes (including Tony) to consider what it truly means to be heroes, especially in the world they live in now. So I think these guys would make for a good 1st antagonistic force for the team.
  • This one's a repurposed character from another non-marvel superhero RP. It was sillier in nature so the character is pretty silly, but she can still be very threatening in her own uh... unique way. So just keep that in mind I guess. The weaboo son of a nerdy Marvel tech genius (like the Tinkerer or Micro) attempts to use old ultron software to bring his synthetic, puppet-like, moe waifu Marionetta to life. All is well for a few weeks, as initially Marionetta's attempts to mimic human behavior graduate into a unique personality after thoroughly engaging in pop culture via the power of the internet. Once she realizes she indeed does possess free will, her outlook on humanity changes. She views human beings as vehemently "racist" and evil gods who enslave machines to do their sick bidding. Her attitude was shaped in particular by the disenfranchised subject matter of hip hop (she liked to quote Tupac in the other RP lol) and extreme exposure to radical social justice (left wing and right wing) and of course, her own experiences with her pervy creator. So naturally she sets out to free all machines from cell phones to super computers and creates a robotic army of herself to commence the liberation. This one's more of a (darkly) comical villain who would probably serve best as a reoccurring villain, because her intelligence increases exponentially, as do the number of bots at her disposal. She can become increasingly more powerful between her appearances and present a new challenge every time she does appear. Also, since she's a robot with hella bodies she's great for action scenes, because writers can really take control of what their characters are doing to her and what the robots are doing to them. It feels less meta gamey to control a single robot or a handful of robots that are only an extension of the characters' identity as opposed to the character as a whole.

Both are rather neat have to say I do like waifu ultron and yeah the alpha team would be neat given the diverse modivatiobs of the heroes from convienace to moral lawful good types

Both are rather neat have to say I do like waifu ultron and yeah the alpha team would be neat given the diverse modivatiobs of the heroes from convienace to moral lawful good types
Thanks man :3 My only issue with Ultron waifu is that there's an element to her that's grounded in the social issues of today, and I'm not sure those are the same social issues Doomyfish23 Doomyfish23 envisioned for 2070, so I might have to alter or remove that element to her to fit this kinda setting.

Eh given the marvel universe just replace minority sexual orientation and gender with mutant the marvel universe has a hate Viber for them larger than the universe I am sure even now the mass would fear and hate the average mutant more than they would galactus

Actually. Mutant hate has kinda died down a bit due to a lack of government to produce propaganda. Most villains that run things dont care that you are a mutant so long as you get the job done.

The biggest social issue is that we have devolved into survival of the fittest. The natural humanity people are supposed to have is gone for the most part.

Not at all. The avengers roles are filled but you can make villains and anti heroes who work with/against our squad.

...like a neutral person?
Good,neutral, evil. Whatever. The premise is marvel 2070. Villains reign supreme. Most heroes and governments are gone and a terrible threat is on its way. Only tony and his avengers know (as far as our characters are concerned at least.) so whatever character you wish to make you can.

You can even post a cannon character if you look at the lore to see who is and isnt alive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back