• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The New Avengers- a superhero RP

(I did not actually make this. I am a horrible artist. This is how I imagine my character. Al rights go to Warner Bros)
Winter.jpg

Name: Sampson

Alias: Kong

Race: Mutant(Enhanced Gorilla)

Personality:
+Cooperative
+Friendly
+Likes to Joke
+Compassionate
-Quick to Anger
-Can be possesive
-Protective
-Can be Secretive

Backstory:
Sampson was born in a lab. The scientists there were experimenting in ways to better the human race. They enhanced Sampson's intelligence, and strength. Sampson initially only wanted to learn, he dived into any subject he was given. That didn't last long. The experiments failed. What worked so well on Sampson, only harmed the human body. Sampson was taken to a zoo where his white fur drew crowds. The gorilla tired of this quickly. He tore up his exhibit in rage, and retreated into a nearby national park. At this time Sampson, had learned ASL adeptly, and could speak a good amount of human words. He only knew humans for their terrible parts. He eventually met the good half of the human race. Meeting up with a vacationing scientist. Their friendship was short lived. Hydra had tailed the scientist, and took him as hostage. Sampson tried to follow them but he had no means to follow a speeding vehicle. Sampson did however find a Hydra operation, and managed to drive out the Hydra operatives. This drew the attention of an aging Tony Stark, who was creating a new group of heroes.

Hero stuff-
Enhanced intelligence: Sampson is extremely intelligent. Partly due to his experimentation, and partly due to his inquisitive nature. Although Sampson is perfectly capable of speaking he prefers to communicate using sign language. Sampson is well versed in human history, and science.

Enhanced strength: Although Sampson's intelligence is formidable it is his strength that truly makes him a dangerous enemy. Sampson is perfectly capable of lifting a van, and throwing it. This strength also adds to his durability.

Animal abilities: Sampson can do the things any normal gorilla could. That gives him enhanced speed, and agility. Sampson can understand other non-human apes although this skill rarely comes in handy. Sampson's instincts also help him in hand to hand combat.

Goals: To find a place in the world where he truly belongs.

Fears: Being caged.

Thanks. I like the idea of muscle with a heart, and a brain would be neat.

Last edited:
Thanks. I like the idea of muscle with a heart, and a brain would be neat.
Also yeah he would be a mutate not a mutant. Similar name but mutates attain their powers through outside sources (spiderman, hulk, captain america etc.) wereas mutants are botn with the power.

Ok look forward to seeing it.

I may change my character. With spidermans spidey sense and the otherguys 360 vision my hero is both obsolete and underpowered.

seeing as people are filling roles, im considering making my character the techy genius who loves fun. she will still be winged, but, im unsure about what kind of wings she'll have. She will either be: A mutant woman with large indestructible bird wings she cannot move off her back [unless someone were to, say, rip them off] with a proclivity for technological based enhancements that have allowed her to design plenty of armor to protect her very vulnerable human/mutant body
OR
A "completely" human woman who has developed a pair of metal wings [alot like falcons] that go hand im hand with the suit of armor she has created to protect her very vulnerable human body.

so, she'll sorta be like a mix between T.Stark and S.Wilson~ double the attitude

i know what kind of character i want, im just not sure how to go about making her fly. I would take the easy iron suit route but I like the wings : P
what do you guys think?

seeing as people are filling roles, im considering making my character the techy genius who loves fun. she will still be winged, but, im unsure about what kind of wings she'll have. She will either be: A mutant woman with large indestructible bird wings she cannot move off her back [unless someone were to, say, rip them off] with a proclivity for technological based enhancements that have allowed her to design plenty of armor to protect her very vulnerable human/mutant body
OR
A "completely" human woman who has developed a pair of metal wings [alot like falcons] that go hand im hand with the suit of armor she has created to protect her very vulnerable human body.

so, she'll sorta be like a mix between T.Stark and S.Wilson~ double the attitude

i know what kind of character i want, im just not sure how to go about making her fly. I would take the easy iron suit route but I like the wings : P
what do you guys think?
I think you should make her the grandkid of Tony. Her dad was the result of many a one night stand on tonies behalf. Whereas her mother could be the kid of Warren the winged x-man.

Boom brilliance from Tony, Wings from mutant gene, and access to the lab Tony has built. Plus she can legitimately call him granpa which he would hate.

I think you should make her the grandkid of Tony. Her dad was the result of many a one night stand on tonies behalf. Whereas her mother could be the kid of Warren the winged x-man.

Boom brilliance from Tony, Wings from mutant gene, and access to the lab Tony has built. Plus she can legitimately call him granpa which he would hate.
holy motherfu%#ing sh%t. You are a genius. I honestly never would have thought of that. I mean, i thought about Warren, but nothing similar to this masterpeice.
I'll do it :) Tony is gonna hate how much she takes after her grandpa XD Gonna find a fc and make the cs officialy now

Faceclaim
Suit:
28d8b577eadcfa0931ef653101790fbc.jpg

Face:
images (4).jpeg
Name:
Benjamin O'Hara

Alias:
Spider-Man, Spider-Man of the Future

Race:
Technically Mutant, as he was injected with the original Spider-Man's DNA.

Personality:
Ben is much like Peter Parker, as he's quite cocky and snarky. He's much more calculated and calm than Peter, coming off sometimes as a deadpan snarker. He is a genius, with an IQ of at least 165, though this does make him over confident at times.

Backstory:
Ben was born to a poor family in the slums of New York. His father was a struggling geneticist while his mother stayed day home. One day his father finally made a breakthrough. He was finally able to splice the DNA of the original Spider-Man with other humans. This made him both rich and famous, but this created enemies. They kidnapped Ben in an attempt to ransom the splicing techniques. Turns out Mr. O'Hara had injected himself with the DNA and become a new Spider-Man. Ben was almost killed in the crossfire, and could only be saved by having the DNA injected in him as well. Soon both his parents just...poofed. No words, no reason. Just....gone. He was sent to an orphanage where he decided to become a hero for shits and giggles. And also to be like his heroes, the Avengers. After taking down a crime syndicate, Tony Stark contacted him, offering him a spot in the Avengers and a new suit, to which Ben of course accepted and finally became a part of the Avengers.

Hero stuff:
Wall Crawling:
Pretty standard. He can also stand on walls, which he loves using.

Spider-Sense:
Much like his predecessor, Ben can sense most incoming dangers. He doesn't have to be aware of it, and it can even make him dodge out of pure instinct.

Enhanced Physicality:
He can run faster, jump higher, and lift more than even the strongest weightlifter. Currently, the heaviest thing he's lifted is a pickup truck, in which he pulled it off of a civilian.

Web Shooters:
He can't naturally shoot web, so he uses an updated version of the web shooters. They shoot on his mental command, and can shoot in hundreds of variations.

Goals:
To find out what happened to his parents.

Fears:
Ironically, spiders. But not the normal time. He fears what they represent. Deception, lying, that sort of thing. He fears of being abandoned and betrayed by those he cares about.

Nice spiderman. We seem to have a good roster so far. Once myst.erion myst.erion is done with our winged stark we will have six. We need one more so tell yer buddies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back