• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The New Avengers- a superhero RP

holy motherfu%#ing sh%t. You are a genius. I honestly never would have thought of that. I mean, i thought about Warren, but nothing similar to this masterpeice.
I'll do it :) Tony is gonna hate how much she takes after her grandpa XD Gonna find a fc and make the cs officialy now
Thank you kindly it was just a passing thought.

Reaper betraying the good guys. Oh the Overwatch feels are coming back. Especially with the smart gorilla

Doomyfish23 Doomyfish23 won’t we have six people in the RP once avocados makes a character or am I doing the math wrong. Not counting you of course

I was just going through the characters that have been made.( I don’t remember all the names. Forgive me). Erron, plant, galacta, skaal, Sampson, spiderman, and Stark JR. isn’t that seven

I want to join as a Forerunner from HALO and they contacted me via the "I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows another guy who knows ANOTHER GUY who knows a forerunner." But apparently i can't lol.

Now now. Villains are on the table with all 7 avengers I'll begin the threads now. They should be ready tomorrow.

Look over your characters and put any final edits into play. If you want coding find a coder. Tomorrow morning we tranfer our characters over.

Just a question. In my time zone I'm about to lay down. Is it the same for all of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back