• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The New Avengers- a superhero RP

images.jpg

Name: Grimace Zangi

Alias: Overdrive

Race: Android with a mind

Personality:
*Blank
*confused
*strong
*will to learn
*glitchy

Backstory:
Created in the year 2000, woke up in the year 2030. Though his creator, Dr. David Nay, made him to seem 20. Dr.Nay died in 2050 as an old man, Grimace was by his bed...he had no capability of feeling sad, though he did not comprehend what to do now. He became glitchy after ten years of staying in the room, looking down at the bed, his metal rusting and his limbs not being able to move.
He sat...and waited for a command from his master, his creator who treated him like a son. All he was programed to do was wait.......and wait.
And even now he waits, the house having been destroyed around him and his metal having rusted together. He twitched from the glitch, his robotic body needing care. Twitch...Twitch he looked to his side, the metal neck making a ear piercing scrapping sound......"Help.." he said before powering down, his battery finally run out, his rusty body waiting there. all he needed was a retarge and someone to clean up the rust.
now its up to the role play, will people help him? will he be reactivated? will another builder use him?.... only the story can tell.

( if you need me to do a different story, please tell me)

Hero stuff- parts of body can turn into a weapon, feet into skates to move quickly, and

Goals: The feelings of a living thing.

Fears: untill he has a feeling chip he has no fear. though when he does get one it will be becoming rusty again. or being scrap.....maybe-no- Definitely Dogs.

I have several villains and arcs in mind so if we have activity i can really stretch this one.

Its gonna run like a tv show with several episodes as opposed to one long drawn out story. So there will be time skips and hopefully itll cut down on the filler doing it that way.
Im open to any episode ideas as well.

Maybe, the first one is them all meeting. Like they all get called in for their first big, world saving mission.... Just a thought^^

I could think of a few that would be interesting with Sampson but I don’t know the other characters well enough yet to recommend anything for them.

Um.... DragonSnake DragonSnake , the avengers just grouped up,it's their first mission. Just a heads up sense your RP reply confused me a bit....

And COOL!!! Grim does not have many outfits....then again only one will do for him, can't get body Oder sense he is an android so no need to change unless it got messy from mud or something....

yeah, I reread the first post, and realized that XD! And Agent and I had a discussion about Aaron's and Kari's past, and decided the two should have a past.

Oh wait a second, nevermind, there was a divide between them since they went down different paths. Kari averted from the murderous style while Aaron went down the darker path, I need to change my reply...

Ok.
And I'm sorry if I can't say much....Grim is sorta.....not ready-_- rusty and covered in vines that have over grown the lab.
Can't really reply till someone gets to him*shruggs* but take your time and have fun!! I love your guys characters! I'm sorta jealous but.....meh, grims my baby^_^

Hey I’m waiting for something to happen too. I mean what can I say. “Sampson continued waiting on the building”.

Haha, same. Hey, I have an idea, what if one of the reckless characters goes in? Kari's a reckless character, so what if she goes rooting around?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back