[The Murder Game Series] Murder: The Ties that Bind

MrDubWubs said:
Just missing my home is all. *sits up and plays with the sand. Letting it run through my fingers*
*I sit up, and place my hand on her shoulder, trying to comfort her. "I know how you feel... I miss my home as well...my real home, and not the safe house I used to use in my heisting days. I'm talking about my old ranch. I had crops, cattle, horses and everything...and now I might not ever see it again. So I guess we have something in common." I said. It sucks not having a home to go back to... I hope we can all go back home soon, without the Crossed...*

Dallas said:
*I sit up, and place my hand on her shoulder, trying to comfort her. "I know how you feel... I miss my home as well...my real home, and not the safe house I used to use in my heisting days. I'm talking about my old ranch. I had crops, cattle, horses and everything...and now I might not ever see it again. So I guess we have something in common." I said. It sucks not having a home to go back to... I hope we can all go back home soon, without the Crossed...*
Yeah. I guess we do. *I look him in the eyes as I say this*

Klutzy Ninja Kitty] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4662-xibilation/ said:
@Xibilation[/URL] @Akibahara @Cressy
When they arrived in the forest, Elsa was horrified to see what Bertha was doing to Ariel. "You can put Ariel in the wheelchair with me if you want, Sir Solaire," she said. In her slightly loopy state, she forgot that Ariel sharing the seat with her might cause her legs pain, but she was too worried about the woman to realize that.

"What's coming after us? Maybe it just wants to play? Is it Olaf? I could use a warm hug," Elsa said, looking back over her shoulder, unsure why Solaire and Bertha were running away from the forest.

Solaire continued to run and nodded at her

"Your first suggestion may be right, but I would need to get away from that thing first! As well as get to Michaela!"

Solaire continued to follow Michaela and Ariel, what the hell was that thing!? He didn't know but all he knew is that it didn't want to play with them.

"I don't think it exactly gives the type of hugs you describe my Queen!"​

((I believe I will be going to bed soon, I'll try to post something before I go if you guys post before me))

MrDubWubs said:
Yeah. I guess we do. *I look him in the eyes as I say this*
*Things grew quiet when she looked me in the eyes...I had no idea what to do. I swallowed hard, my heart rate picked up. I could feel my face was getting hot...oh god...what do I do? Do I say something? Do I do something? This moment soon became very...awkward...*

Dallas said:
*Things grew quiet when she looked me in the eyes...I had no idea what to do. I swallowed hard, my heart rate picked up. I could feel my face was getting hot...oh god...what do I do? Do I say something? Do I do something? This moment soon became very...awkward...*
((The temptation to insert a video of the "Fuck her right in the pussy" guy, is so intense irght noww))

Dallas said:
*continues to stare getting lost in thought as I do. Only to cause the awkwardness to be more awkward* 

SirDerpingtonIV said:
((The temptation to insert a video of the "Fuck her right in the pussy" guy, is so intense irght noww))
(His name is Fred)

MrDubWubs said:
*continues to stare getting lost in thought as I do. Only to cause the awkwardness to be more awkward* 

(His name is Fred)
*I simply had no idea what to do...one of us was bound to break the silence. I would, but I have no idea what to say. "S-So, err, yeah... Do you, um..." Damn damn damn damn... I noticed my hand was still on her shoulder, I quickly let go. I could feel my face get even hotter... "Ah hell...I was never good at this..." I said under my breath.*

Cressy said:

Solaire continued to run and nodded at her

"Your first suggestion may be right, but I would need to get away from that thing first! As well as get to Michaela!"

Solaire continued to follow Michaela and Ariel, what the hell was that thing!? He didn't know but all he knew is that it didn't want to play with them.

"I don't think it exactly gives the type of hugs you describe my Queen!"​

((I believe I will be going to bed soon, I'll try to post something before I go if you guys post before me))
@Cressy @Xibilation @Akibahara

"I don't think it exactly gives the type of hugs you describe my Queen!" Elsa heard Solaire call back to her. The queen giggled.

"Silly knight, there's only one kind of hug. The warm kind!" She glanced back at the creature again with a frown, still very confused with their situation. "But you're right, maybe it doesn't want to hug. It may want to dance though. But, sadly, I doubt that poor fellow will be finding any dance shoes in his size," she added, mumbling her words a bit.

They pressed onward, but, unfortunately, cloth from the edge of Elsa's dress caught in one of the wheels of the chair, stopping it's wheel from rolling and suddenly halting them. The very abrupt halt even caused Elsa to fall out of the chair. She grunted in pain, grabbing her legs. It was an unlucky occurrence that would probably cause the creature to catch up to them if they didn't act quickly.

(This might be my last post for the night as well. I'm getting tired and need sleep. xD )

Dallas said:
*I simply had no idea what to do...one of us was bound to break the silence. I would, but I have no idea what to say. "S-So, err, yeah... Do you, um..." Damn damn damn damn... I noticed my hand was still on her shoulder, I quickly let go. I could feel my face get even hotter... "Ah hell...I was never good at this..." I said under my breath.*
*shakes my head as you moving your shoulder regain focus and tilt my head seeing your face blush* Why are you blushing? *giggles*

Verite said:
"Oh yeah? I figured you were from a... different place," Shiki said, making himself comfortable as he sat down on the sand with a sigh, "What kind of place was it like? Where you came from?"
Mikasa continued to stand and looked down, "...Cruel. I used to live in wall Maria before it was destroyed. Up until I ended up here I fought titans, the creatures that destroyed our walls and kills many people..." She replied. There was no positive way for her to put it.

MrDubWubs said:
*shakes my head as you moving your shoulder regain focus and tilt my head seeing your face blush* Why are you blushing? *giggles*
"N-nothing...I was just, well..." *Ah shit...it happened again. Should I just say it? Or should I just hold it back? I've never been in a situation like this before...what should I do! I've got to tell her...but how? How will she react? She might just laugh...god damn... I rubbed my neck, and then my forehead. This isn't the easiest thing to do in the world...it's harder then robbing a god damn bank!*

Dallas said:
"N-nothing...I was just, well..." *Ah shit...it happened again. Should I just say it? Or should I just hold it back? I've never been in a situation like this before...what should I do! I've got to tell her...but how? How will she react? She might just laugh...god damn... I rubbed my neck, and then my forehead. This isn't the easiest thing to do in the world...it's harder then robbing a god damn bank!*
*yawns patting my mouth as the air escapes* Hmmm?

[QUOTE="Lunar-Eclipse]Mikasa continued to stand and looked down, "...Cruel. I used to live in wall Maria before it was destroyed. Up until I ended up here I fought titans, the creatures that destroyed our walls and kills many people..." She replied. There was no positive way for her to put it.

[/QUOTE]
"Wall... Maria, huh?" He mumbled, taking in what Mikasa was saying, "That sounds tough. My place was... kind of like the situation we're in now, except on a much smaller scale. While the Crossed seem to be all over the world, the things I was fighting were a rather small problem back in my home. Essentially, you might say I was fighting... ah, vampires. But even so, I can't imagine what it might be like from where you come from. What were these Titans like? If it's okay to ask." In his own mind, Shiki imagined that they were probably rather large humanoid creatures, given that the name reminded him of the Titans from Greek mythology. But then again, that might be too obvious.

Still, whatever the case, these Titans had to be tough. In the eight-month period that the two of them inhabited each other's bodies, it was obvious to Shiki that the girl was very well-built for her size and age, but despite the muscle, her body was still quite agile, meaning that these so-called Titans must be serious business. And look at him. Meanwhile, Shiki was this scrawny kid who could fight vampires, but it was more because of his special eyes and the training that only his subconsciousness, the Nanaya part of him, remembered. This girl was quite admirable indeed.

MrDubWubs said:
*yawns patting my mouth as the air escapes* Hmmm?
*I fell backwards, I hit the ground with a loud thud. A small dust cloud from the sand puffs up. "This isn't the easiest thing in the world to say, Vi..." I said, while starring up at the night sky, looking at the stars. Why is it so hard for me to say it? It's just, well...three words... Three, somewhat, very important words.*

Dallas said:
*I fell backwards, I hit the ground with a loud thud. A small dust cloud from the sand puffs up. "This isn't the easiest thing in the world to say, Vi..." I said, while starring up at the night sky, looking at the stars. Why is it so hard for me to say it? It's just, well...three words... Three, somewhat, very important words.*
*eyes widen and blushes knowing what you were going to say just with the context* OH... u-u-ummm...

MrDubWubs said:
*eyes widen and blushes knowing what you were going to say just with the context* OH... u-u-ummm...
"Yeah... Go ahead and laugh, like I know you will. I'm just a lonely fool." *I said. I pulled out my last cigarette, and lit it. I took a long drag on the cigarette, and exhaled, releasing tobacco smoke. "You might as well start laughing, get it out of your system." I said, taking yet another long drag on the cigarette, then exhaling. Stupid, stupid, stupid me...*

Dallas said:
"Yeah... Go ahead and laugh, like I know you will. I'm just a lonely fool." *I said. I pulled out my last cigarette, and lit it. I took a long drag on the cigarette, and exhaled, releasing tobacco smoke. "You might as well start laughing, get it out of your system." I said, taking yet another long drag on the cigarette, then exhaling. Stupid, stupid, stupid me...*
*My face turns into a little bit annoyed* Love is nothing to laugh at... I don't know what to say... I mean are you not... *tries not to offend him* F-fif... Forty?

MrDubWubs said:
*My face turns into a little bit annoyed* Love is nothing to laugh at... I don't know what to say... I mean are you not... *tries not to offend him* F-fif... Forty?
"Nice guess, I'm actually forty four... If you'll excuse me, I'll be drowning my self in whiskey back at the manor." *I slowly got up, taking one last drag on the cigarette, before flicking away the butt of it. I wiped some sand off my pants, and looked up at the sky one last time, and said, "I know it was stupid of me to say anything... I've never had someone in my life that I have ever cared about so much, until you came along." I said, looking back down at her. "But obviously this would never work. And I completely understand." I slowly started to make my way back to the manor...*

Dallas said:
"Nice guess, I'm actually forty four... If you'll excuse me, I'll be drowning my self in whiskey back at the manor." *I slowly got up, taking one last drag on the cigarette, before flicking away the butt of it. I wiped some sand off my pants, and looked up at the sky one last time, and said, "I know it was stupid of me to say anything... I've never had someone in my life that I have ever cared about so much, until you came along." I said, looking back down at her. "But obviously this would never work. And I completely understand." I slowly started to make my way back to the manor...*
*man did that hurt. It felt like some one was squeezing Vi's heart. First Caitlyn... Then Luke due to that damn potion... Now Dallas... who was twice her age. Fuck it it's not like she is going home any time soon. She jumped up and ran over grabbing his shoulder and forcing him around. after he faced me I quickly wrap my arms around his neck, my gauntlets off, and pulled him into a kiss*

MrDubWubs said:
*man did that hurt. It felt like some one was squeezing Vi's heart. First Caitlyn... Then Luke due to that damn potion... Now Dallas... who was twice her age. Fuck it it's not like she is going home any time soon. She jumped up and ran over grabbing his shoulder and forcing him around. after he faced me I quickly wrap my arms around his neck, my gauntlets off, and pulled him into a kiss*
*My eyes widened at this...surprise... The hell has gotten into her? I'm a damn criminal, I quickly put my hands on her shoulders, and lightly pushed her back, with my hands still on her shoulders. "The hell's the matter with you? Don't you remember I'm forty four years old? I'm a damn criminal! I robbed banks for money! I took down law enforcers, and sometimes even damn civilians! Why are you doing this? I'm a foolish old man... Doesn't it feel...wrong to be doing this?" I said, looking into her eyes. Jesus...what have I done...*

Dallas said:
*My eyes widened at this...surprise... The hell has gotten into her? I'm a damn criminal, I quickly put my hands on her shoulders, and lightly pushed her back, with my hands still on her shoulders. "The hell's the matter with you? Don't you remember I'm forty four years old? I'm a damn criminal! I robbed banks for money! I took down law enforcers, and sometimes even damn civilians! Why are you doing this? I'm a foolish old man... Doesn't it feel...wrong to be doing this?" I said, looking into her eyes. Jesus...what have I done...*
*sighs having a determined look on her face* I don't care about age... and that all happened somewhere else that, for sake of matter, I don't even know about... You aren't escaping this like you do a heist Dallas... I'm a women with the life style saying do what is right... and I am...

The only sound Elsa could hear is trees rustling due to the wind, the voice has ceased from speaking... whatever it was. There was, however, a female sporting a dark military garbed uniform in the distance—do you speak to her? Yes or no?

SuperChocoMilk said:
(No! Danny Trejo was a rapist in Con Air!)

"I don't want him! Please! Please! Noooooo! Noooooooooooo! NOOOOOOOOO!'"

(I kind of want Luke to lose/cheat so that Leonardo Da Vinci and Kim Kardashian will fight each other, :P )

“Aww, I understand sweetie. How about...”

a99_kelly.jpg

“... I've always wanted a lesbian daughter!”​

MrDubWubs said:
*sighs having a determined look on her face* I don't care about age... and that all happened somewhere else that, for sake of matter, I don't even know about... You aren't escaping this like you do a heist Dallas... I'm a women with the life style saying do what is right... and I am...
"You don't have to do this...you can walk away right now, and we can forget all of this. It was my mistake to even say anything." *I said. I have no idea on how to respond to her. To me, it just feels wrong...but to her, apparently it doesn't matter. I just...dammit... I don't know what to do, my mind just went blank. Do I take her offer? Or do I refuse? I started this though, all because I wanted to say, 'I love you'...

Dallas said:
"You don't have to do this...you can walk away right now, and we can forget all of this. It was my mistake to even say anything." *I said. I have no idea on how to respond to her. To me, it just feels wrong...but to her, apparently it doesn't matter. I just...dammit... I don't know what to do, my mind just went blank. Do I take her offer? Or do I refuse? I started this though, all because I wanted to say, 'I love you'...
I'm not forcing myself to do it... but its your decision in the end. I really don't care about outside factors.... *I rub my arm in an awkward position* S-so... what'll it be?

[QUOTE="The Gil]Bigby smiled. "I try to be as free with my sexuality as it is possible, but it's hard on this world...", he lied, thinking that couldn't she just have sex with him already so that they could get this over it? Even if she was a woman, he thought that he wouldn't enjoy that at all, always with his mind in another place. Maybe if he would be thinking about Snow... "My sin is to fear love and all of its derivatives, my mistress. I fear that it will take me to a place where I won't be able to have control of everything...". He followed her with his eyes while she danced around him. "And I like to be in control".
//LOL, I can't even picture Bigby saying this

[/QUOTE]
Lady GaGa smirked, flipping around, undressing herself, “Ah- I see, the fear of love and desire. Curious boy you are...” Her lovely locks of hair curved down against her back, her nun outfit hung low, revealing a side-glance of perky pairs of breasts. Mm, if Bigby could squeeze 'em—now would be the perfect time, “... Tell me, Mr. Wolf, have you ever...” She released her nun outfit, it pooled around her toes, “... explored your desires?” The rumors were true: A veiny, 2 inch wide, 14 inch wanger hung between GaGa's legs, where a vagina should be, “Just wait until it's erect...”

GaGa-wink-lady-gaga-11512865-340-500.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back