[The Murder Game Series] Murder: The Ties that Bind

Akibahara said:
Lady GaGa smirked, flipping around, undressing herself, “Ah- I see, the fear of love and desire. Curious boy you are...” Her lovely locks of hair curved down against her back, her nun outfit hung low, revealing a side-glance of perky pairs of breasts. Mm, if Bigby could squeeze 'em—now would be the perfect time, “... Tell me, Mr. Wolf, have you ever...” She released her nun outfit, it pooled around her toes, “... explored your desires?” The rumors were true: A veiny, 2 inch wide, 14 inch wanger hung between GaGa's legs, where a vagina should be, “Just wait until it's erect...”
GaGa-wink-lady-gaga-11512865-340-500.jpg
(LEAVE THIS PLACE SATAN! LEAVE!)

MrDubWubs said:
I'm not forcing myself to do it... but its your decision in the end. I really don't care about outside factors.... *I rub my arm in an awkward position* S-so... what'll it be?
*I couldn't hold it in anymore, I had to do something instead of standing here like a fool. I pulled her in, and held Vi close, with my arms wrapped around her. I finally feel...happy. For once in my life, my cold, black heart has finally been fixed. Thanks to Vi. Thank you Vi, thank you...*

Akibahara said:
The only sound Elsa could hear is trees rustling due to the wind, the voice has ceased from speaking... whatever it was. There was, however, a female sporting a dark military garbed uniform in the distance—do you speak to her? Yes or no?

“Aww, I understand sweetie. How about...”

a99_kelly.jpg

“... I've always wanted a lesbian daughter!”​
(SATAN! I SAID LEAAAAVVVVEEE!)

"No! Not that one either! I don't eat to get married to any of these people!" Clementine shouted. Okay, so the woman was obviously crazy. Clementine was going to have to figure out her own way of counteracting that crazy. "Why don't ou get married to someone?"

Dallas said:
*I couldn't hold it in anymore, I had to do something instead of standing here like a fool. I pulled her in, and held Vi close, with my arms wrapped around her. I finally feel...happy. For once in my life, my cold, black heart has finally been fixed. Thanks to Vi. Thank you Vi, thank you...*
You choose yes I see. *hugs back tighter. It almost feels like your ribcage is going to crack*

MrDubWubs said:
You choose yes I see. *hugs back tighter. It almost feels like your ribcage is going to crack*
*I didn't care if it felt as though my entire ribcage was going to break, I was happy. Finally happy... "You have no idea how much this means to me...thank you. For everything." I said. I could feel a small tear about roll down my left cheek, but I didn't care, because someone I care about, cares about me. And that is the best damn feeling ever. This beats the feeling I got when I robbed the First World Bank.*

Akibahara said:
Lady GaGa smirked, flipping around, undressing herself, “Ah- I see, the fear of love and desire. Curious boy you are...” Her lovely locks of hair curved down against her back, her nun outfit hung low, revealing a side-glance of perky pairs of breasts. Mm, if Bigby could squeeze 'em—now would be the perfect time, “... Tell me, Mr. Wolf, have you ever...” She released her nun outfit, it pooled around her toes, “... explored your desires?” The rumors were true: A veiny, 2 inch wide, 14 inch wanger hung between GaGa's legs, where a vagina should be, “Just wait until it's erect...”
Bigby was really really REALLY full of this crap. He had lost count of the hundreds of times he tried to settle a situation in a nice way, but the situation could never be settled in a nice. NEVER. He tried to be a good guy, tried to help people. A little bit of it was due to his wolf past, but it was mostly because he was just trying to get people to like him, and that would be way better if didn't had to suck a giant dick. He wouldn't do that. Nope, nope, nope. Sick of all that shit, he kicked Lady Gaga in the balls with all of his fable strenght in a powerful kick. Those balls could just explode right there that he wouldn't give a shit. He walked towards the chained Nickelodeon star and unchained her, breaking her shackles, leading her out of the room while taking the duct tape out of her mouth. "Wait for me outside". He turned around to Lady Gaga, who was in the ground feeling the awful pain on her big ballsack. "When I said I fear love, I lied. And also, by saying 'I fear love', I didn't meant 'I love big balls'. You must've misheard me. But then again, you're just insane, so, you know how those things are". To make sure him/her wouldn't go after him, he grabbed Lady Gaga by the neck and punched her/his face, just enough to make her/him/it unconscious. He turned back to the Nick girl. "Let's just... Get out of here".

SuperChocoMilk said:
DWAYNE JOHNSON IS NOW YOUR BEST FRIEND!

(Well, what else was I supposed to do? :P @Akibahara )
Leonardo clapped, “What a surprise, man befriends NlGGER, NlGGER befriends man. Ain't that just a happy endin'? Ah suppose ah should let you free- a deal's a deal, right?” He paced around swinging his cane in a wide arc, “... Fine. Daryl, Meryl, whatever the Lord named yah, free that goofy-haired gremlin and give 'em to Mistah... ah never caught your name...” A pause, “... But remembah this, if you pull somethin' like this again, I'll ensure you and your dead NlGGAH friend don't walk out of this arena alive, understood?”

Dallas said:
*I didn't care if it felt as though my entire ribcage was going to break, I was happy. Finally happy... "You have no idea how much this means to me...thank you. For everything." I said. I could feel a small tear about roll down my left cheek, but I didn't care, because someone I care about, cares about me. And that is the best damn feeling ever. This beats the feeling I got when I robbed the First World Bank.*
No problem *smiles knowing i've done more good than I ever could have back at Valoran as an officer*

MrDubWubs said:
No problem *smiles knowing i've done more good than I ever could have back at Valoran as an officer*
"I have no idea how to repay you for this... You've done so much for me..." *I continued to hold her close, I've never in my life felt this good. I don't know what would have happened if I never found Vi. She's loving, caring, and just perfect in every way.*

Dallas said:
"I have no idea how to repay you for this... You've done so much for me..." *I continued to hold her close, I've never in my life felt this good. I don't know what would have happened if I never found Vi. She's loving, caring, and just perfect in every way.*
*looks around as i'm embraced into his chest.* I-I didn't do much...

MrDubWubs said:
*looks around as i'm embraced into his chest.* I-I didn't do much...
*I slowly put my hands on her hips, and say, "Even if you didn't do much, I still thank you, again, for all of this. It just means so much to me, to know that in these dark times, someone would care about me. Jesus, listen to me...I'm supposed to be a hardened criminal, and now I'm on the verge of crying with tears of joy."*

SuperChocoMilk said:
(SATAN! I SAID LEAAAAVVVVEEE!)
"No! Not that one either! I don't eat to get married to any of these people!" Clementine shouted. Okay, so the woman was obviously crazy. Clementine was going to have to figure out her own way of counteracting that crazy. "Why don't ou get married to someone?"
Kim giggled, hugging Clem close, “Shhhh~ it's okay, do you know how babies are made? They come out from that little hole beneath your leg, they're about the size of your arm, it's a wonderful feeling~ just wait until Mr. Trejo marries you...”

Dallas said:
*I slowly put my hands on her hips, and say, "Even if you didn't do much, I still thank you, again, for all of this. It just means so much to me, to know that in these dark times, someone would care about me. Jesus, listen to me...I'm supposed to be a hardened criminal, and now I'm on the verge of crying with tears of joy."*
Hehe... yeah... *blushes a bit when you place your hands on her hips* N-now what... *her attention span is really short so this whole thing has been really hard for her to pay attention and act upon accordingly*

MrDubWubs said:
Hehe... yeah... *blushes a bit when you place your hands on her hips* N-now what... *her attention span is really short so this whole thing has been really hard for her to pay attention and act upon accordingly*
"W-well, I don't know... I never thought this was going to happen. Um, got any ideas?" *I said. I literally did not know what to do. I was never expecting to get this far. I thought she would have just brushed me off, and say we are just 'friends'.*

Dallas said:
"W-well, I don't know... I never thought this was going to happen. Um, got any ideas?" *I said. I literally did not know what to do. I was never expecting to get this far. I thought she would have just brushed me off, and say we are just 'friends'.*
*shrugs* Sand castle?... I don't know...

MrDubWubs said:
*shrugs* Sand castle?... I don't know...
*I chuckled a bit, and said, "Well, I wasn't exactly thinking about building a sand castle." I looked at my watch, it read '12:35 AM' I then said, "I guess we could go get some sleep, it's getting pretty late. It's up to you where you want to get some rest, here at the beach, or inside the manor."*

Dallas said:
*I chuckled a bit, and said, "Well, I wasn't exactly thinking about building a sand castle." I looked at my watch, it read '12:35 AM' I then said, "I guess we could go get some sleep, it's getting pretty late. It's up to you where you want to get some rest, here at the beach, or inside the manor."*
OH fuck the manor. I'm sleeping next to the waves. *I go and make a small ditch big enough for both of us to sleep in.*

MrDubWubs said:
OH fuck the manor. I'm sleeping next to the waves. *I go and make a small ditch big enough for both of us to sleep in.*
"Sounds good." *I said. I followed her over to the beach, and helped her dig the small ditch. Well, I tried to dig, but I had no tools to help.*

Dallas said:
"Sounds good." *I said. I followed her over to the beach, and helped her dig the small ditch. Well, I tried to dig, but I had no tools to help.*
*laughs at your attempt. Stands up as I finish* You first.

MrDubWubs said:
*laughs at your attempt. Stands up as I finish* You first.
"Alright then..." *I jumped into the small ditch, and tried my best to lay down in it. Not bad at all. "It's quite comfy if you sit in this ditch right." I said, with a smile on my face, looking up at Vi.*

Dallas said:
"Alright then..." *I jumped into the small ditch, and tried my best to lay down in it. Not bad at all. "It's quite comfy if you sit in this ditch right." I said, with a smile on my face, looking up at Vi.*
*smiles and slowly makes my way in to cuddles with you. I press my back against your chest, But you only feel the circle that pops out on my back. I realize this and press my bottom against your crotch not trying to be sexual but for more cuddle reasons. Though you can take it sexual if you want. My gauntlets rest outside the ditch with the mechanical arms connected so no one can steal them*

MrDubWubs said:
*smiles and slowly makes my way in to cuddles with you. I press my back against your chest, But you only feel the circle that pops out on my back. I realize this and press my bottom against your crotch not trying to be sexual but for more cuddle reasons. Though you can take it sexual if you want. My gauntlets rest outside the ditch with the mechanical arms connected so no one can steal them*
*I gently place my hands on Vi's stomach. This felt both, weird, but...nice. I close my eyes, and say to Vi, "Goodnight."*

(( This is where I'm going to stop for tonight. It's 2:05 AM where I am. I need to get some sleep so I can get up early, got things to do before I start posting again. Good night! ))

Dallas said:
*I gently place my hands on Vi's stomach. This felt both, weird, but...nice. I close my eyes, and say to Vi, "Goodnight."*
(( This is where I'm going to stop for tonight. It's 2:05 AM where I am. I need to get some sleep so I can get up early, got things to do before I start posting again. Good night! ))
*sighs happily placing a hand on yours* N-night. 
(Same for me. Good night!!)

Verite said:
"Wall... Maria, huh?" He mumbled, taking in what Mikasa was saying, "That sounds tough. My place was... kind of like the situation we're in now, except on a much smaller scale. While the Crossed seem to be all over the world, the things I was fighting were a rather small problem back in my home. Essentially, you might say I was fighting... ah, vampires. But even so, I can't imagine what it might be like from where you come from. What were these Titans like? If it's okay to ask." In his own mind, Shiki imagined that they were probably rather large humanoid creatures, given that the name reminded him of the Titans from Greek mythology. But then again, that might be too obvious.
Still, whatever the case, these Titans had to be tough. In the eight-month period that the two of them inhabited each other's bodies, it was obvious to Shiki that the girl was very well-built for her size and age, but despite the muscle, her body was still quite agile, meaning that these so-called Titans must be serious business. And look at him. Meanwhile, Shiki was this scrawny kid who could fight vampires, but it was more because of his special eyes and the training that only his subconsciousness, the Nanaya part of him, remembered. This girl was quite admirable indeed.
Mikasa sat down next to Shiki and looked at him. "It's fine. I'm not afraid to answer that question." She sighed and began her explanation to him.

"Titans are humanoid monsters. We divide them up in classes depending on their size in meters and whether or not they're abnormal. The way we kill them is using the gear I've had on me. I have to target their napes with the maneuver gear, then slice it with these." She told him holding up her left side blade.

"They've had a large impact on my family..." Mikasa muttered. She was well aware of her adopted brother's hatred towards the monsters and the fate of her adopted mother. It was Eren however who motivated her to keep fighting them. And now she had something new to fight in order for her to see him and the others again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back