[The Murder Game Series] Murder: The Ties that Bind

[QUOTE="Lunar-Eclipse]Mikasa sat down next to Shiki and looked at him. "It's fine. I'm not afraid to answer that question." She sighed and began her explanation to him.
"Titans are humanoid monsters. We divide them up in classes depending on their size in meters and whether or not they're abnormal. The way we kill them is using the gear I've had on me. I have to target their napes with the maneuver gear, then slice it with these." She told him holding up her left side blade.

"They've had a large impact on my family..." Mikasa muttered. She was well aware of her adopted brother's hatred towards the monsters and the fate of her adopted mother. It was Eren however who motivated her to keep fighting them. And now she had something new to fight in order for her to see him and the others again.

[/QUOTE]
"I see..." Shiki nodded, listening carefully, "How so? Did a Titan happen to..." ...kill someone you cared for? He was curious to know, but at the same time, he didn't want to pry too much into her personal life. It wasn't like they were close enough friends or anything... Right?

"...Well...my adoptive mother was eaten by one when I was only ten...my brother became rather reckless according to some about it afterwards. But I still put his life before my own..." Mikasa answered. She was reminded of the other horrible events that had happened to Eren after Wall Maria was destroyed.

(Last post for now gotta go to sleep!)

[QUOTE="Lunar-Eclipse]
"...Well...my adoptive mother was eaten by one when I was only ten...my brother became rather reckless according to some about it afterwards. But I still put his life before my own..." Mikasa answered. She was reminded of the other horrible events that had happened to Eren after Wall Maria was destroyed.
(Last post for now gotta go to sleep!)

[/QUOTE]
"I'm sorry to hear that. I can't imagine what that'd be like, but I can believe that it must've been especially hard on you, especially if you were only ten," Shiki replied, "Your brother must mean a lot to you. I suppose I'm like you in that regard. I put the lives of others before my own, like my little sister. Maybe..." ...we're not really that different?

Stopping himself, he sighed, leaning back a bit. "...The moon sure is beautiful tonight."

Luke and Dwayne grabbed Space Dandy from his noose, and saved him from the horrors of that creepy guy Merle. They ran into the DJ Room, blissfully unaware of poor Clementine who was trapped with the Kardashian.

She just had to scream loud enough. If only she scream even louder, because these fucking doors were apparently ducking sound-proof! Crazy bitch. "Dammit!"

@Akibahara

(Well, that's the second time I've saved someone from a hanging rope in this roleplay. Also, I'm going to be gone until Saturday, and I let

@The Gil

Control my characters. Bye!)

Ellie sat in the mansion's main hall.

She had her back against a wall, her knees pulled up and her arms around them.

She looked at the ground, sighing.

I'll never find someone again.

She thought, wiping away a tear.

Katniss is probably dead... Joel is I don't even know where... Elsa hates me... And all the others just want me dead.

Ellie dropped her forehead on her knees and closed her eyes.

Please, Joel... Wake me up...

@People!

Dallas said:
*I gently place my hands on Vi's stomach. This felt both, weird, but...nice. I close my eyes, and say to Vi, "Goodnight."*
(( This is where I'm going to stop for tonight. It's 2:05 AM where I am. I need to get some sleep so I can get up early, got things to do before I start posting again. Good night! ))
*I wake up with a yawn while I sit up and stretch. I pop my back as I stand up and do some jumping jacks to get rolling. I look back at Dallas and decide it's best if he gets his rest. I look to the manor* Gotta be some food right? *I head in and go to the kitchen. Quickly make a smiple sandwich and get the hell out. I feel like some of us are trapped some where, so I look around for anyone needing help.*

JayJay said:
Ellie sat in the mansion's main hall.
She had her back against a wall, her knees pulled up and her arms around them.

She looked at the ground, sighing.

I'll never find someone again.

She thought, wiping away a tear.

Katniss is probably dead... Joel is I don't even know where... Elsa hates me... And all the others just want me dead.

Ellie dropped her forehead on her knees and closed her eyes.

Please, Joel... Wake me up...

@People!
*I stumble upon the room you're in as I enter slowly thinking someone might be asleep* Hullo?

MrDubWubs said:
*I wake up with a yawn while I sit up and stretch. I pop my back as I stand up and do some jumping jacks to get rolling. I look back at Dallas and decide it's best if he gets his rest. I look to the manor* Gotta be some food right? *I head in and go to the kitchen. Quickly make a smiple sandwich and get the hell out. I feel like some of us are trapped some where, so I look around for anyone needing help.*
*I stumble upon the room you're in as I enter slowly thinking someone might be asleep* Hullo?
Ellie looks at Vi, the bandage was still wrapped around her head.

"Look, if you wanna kill me, just be done with it... There's nothing left for me."

JayJay said:
Ellie looks at Vi, the bandage was still wrapped around her head.
"Look, if you wanna kill me, just be done with it... There's nothing left for me."
*looks over to her and tilts my head* Why would I want to kill you exactly?

MrDubWubs said:
*looks over to her and tilts my head* Why would I want to kill you exactly?
Ellie wiped her tears away and frowned.

"Because I killed Elsa... And I betrayed Katniss' trust... I'm a traitor..."

She sniffed again, thinking of those moments.

"That's all I'm good for... Being a bad person."

JayJay said:
Ellie wiped her tears away and frowned.
"Because I killed Elsa... And I betrayed Katniss' trust... I'm a traitor..."

She sniffed again, thinking of those moments.

"That's all I'm good for... Being a bad person."
Hey now. *comes over and kneels down in front of you* I don't know who Katniss is and Elsa seems alive to me. You and me saved her yesterday. You don't seem bad to me.

MrDubWubs said:
Hey now. *comes over and kneels down in front of you* I don't know who Katniss is and Elsa seems alive to me. You and me saved her yesterday. You don't seem bad to me.
Ellie smiled a little bit.

Vi's kindness brought more tears to her eyes.

"Really? We... We saved her? And you don't think I'm a bad person?

I mean, I... I'm not part of them anymore, but... I did some fucked up things..."

JayJay said:
Ellie smiled a little bit.
Vi's kindness brought more tears to her eyes.

"Really? We... We saved her? And you don't think I'm a bad person?

I mean, I... I'm not part of them anymore, but... I did some fucked up things..."
*shrugs* I did some bad things as well. Doesn't make me a bad person *smiles patting her head lightly* If you need a friend i'll be one.

Akibahara said:
The only sound Elsa could hear is trees rustling due to the wind, the voice has ceased from speaking... whatever it was. There was, however, a female sporting a dark military garbed uniform in the distance—do you speak to her? Yes or no?

When Elsa fell out of her wheelchair and her head hit the ground, it must have shaken a bit of sense into her, because she realized they weren't in a good situation. "C-Can you hurry and help me up?" she asked Solaire, rubbing dirt off her face.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw the woman wearing military garb in the distance. "What are you doing over there?!" Elsa called out to her. They had been running from danger, hadn't they? Er, or was it really just the rustling of the wind? The queen was still recovering from being disoriented and unable to tell.​

@Cressy @Xibilation @Akibahara

(I'm gonna be slightly busy this morning so my replies will be kinda slow until the afternoon. So feel free to take your time, guys. xD )

MrDubWubs said:
*shrugs* I did some bad things as well. Doesn't make me a bad person *smiles patting her head lightly* If you need a friend i'll be one.
Ellie smiled a little more

"Yeah... I guess that's true... Thank you."

Ellie nodded and wrapped her arms around Vi's waist, hugging her.

"Careful not to crush me with those gloves when you hug me, by the way..."

JayJay said:
Ellie smiled a little more
"Yeah... I guess that's true... Thank you."

Ellie nodded and wrapped her arms around Vi's waist, hugging her.

"Careful not to crush me with those gloves when you hug me, by the way..."
*chuckles* No promises *detaches them and hugs back*

MrDubWubs said:
*chuckles* No promises *detaches them and hugs back*
Ellie hugged Vi for a good minute.

When she felt better, she let go and nodded.

"Okay... Thanks, Vi... You really helped me out..."

JayJay said:
Ellie hugged Vi for a good minute.
When she felt better, she let go and nodded.

"Okay... Thanks, Vi... You really helped me out..."
No problem. Hey you want some food? You seem hungry. *tears my sandwich in half and hands it to you*

MrDubWubs said:
No problem. Hey you want some food? You seem hungry. *tears my sandwich in half and hands it to you*
She chuckled and took it.

"I'm starving... Thanks."

Ellie started eating, smiling at Vi and then talking with her mouth full.

"You don't have to stay here with me though... I'll be fine."

Ariel slowly woke up, the jerking of Bertha's running bringing her back to consciousness. She looked around and saw they were approaching the mansion. Her outfit was still the one she had been wearing, the nipple clamps still hurting. The machete in her knee had lost all feeling, and Ariel was scared. Would she ever be able to move that leg again? There was still a stinging, though, and Ariel was loosing quite a lot of blood from the knee wound. Ariel had no idea what Bertha was running from, but she looked a little panicked. Ariel knew she was close enough to the mansion for Ariel to get there herself.

So, with that thought in mind, Ariel uttered the human curse word of, "bitch!" and rolled off of Bertha's shoulders, landing on her back. A jab of pain shot through her knee, despite not hitting it, and Ariel had to bite back the tears. Bertha turned back, death in her eyes, and Ariel winced, quickly using her arms to drag herself away. Of course, Ariel knew it wasn't going to work, but it's the thought that counts.

Bertha grabbed Ariel's arm, her fingers pressing into the slash wounds left from her whip. Ariel looked away, knowing pain was about to come, and yelled- well, more like whispered- a hoarse, "Help!"

(( @Akibahara ))

Last edited by a moderator:
JayJay said:
She chuckled and took it.
"I'm starving... Thanks."

Ellie started eating, smiling at Vi and then talking with her mouth full.

"You don't have to stay here with me though... I'll be fine."
Better safe than sorry in this place. Have you seem some the freaks out there? *gestures to the people inside the manor*

MrDubWubs said:
Better safe than sorry in this place. Have you seem some the freaks out there? *gestures to the people inside the manor*
"Yeah... Yeah I've... I've seen three, knocked one out and... kissed one."

JayJay said:
"Yeah... Yeah I've... I've seen three, knocked one out and... kissed one."
Well sounds like you've had fun then *chuckles at my own words* I think it is safer though if I stay with you for a while.

MrDubWubs said:
Well sounds like you've had fun then *chuckles at my own words* I think it is safer though if I stay with you for a while.
Ellie frowned a little bit.

"I don't know about that... People are out to kill me, and if they see you near me they might think you're a traitor too..."

// God dammit Vi, I wanted the 5000th post ;-;

JayJay said:
"I don't know about that... People are out to kill me, and if they see you near me they might think you're a traitor too..."

I'll take that risk and I saved Elsa, so I got that as a back up plan if they think so. Also no one will close to you with these *pats my gauntlets being very proud of them*

(Lel)

Akibahara said:
“I don't know that, man. All I fuckin' know is that girl, I'm assuming it's Carmen Ejogo, you know, the actress who plays as Eva FUCKING Sanchez, died in the movie. 'Cuz it was in the SCRIPT, you dumb fuck! Now let go of me!”
Chloe just sat there, her hands in her lap, “I, uh, I guess we can do this another time...”
Leo gripped the paper tighter before shoving him back "Your a sick fuck, you know that, dipshit?"

@Akibahara

// Amd btw, i'm back guys 
//

JayJay said:

Brah, I wanted 4000 because 4 is my lucky number x3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back