[The Murder Game Series] Murder: The Ties that Bind

[QUOTE="The Gil]Bigby quickly let go of the corpse, running towards a mount of sand to cover against the bullets, since he didn't knew where they were coming from. He looked around, but he was already far from the place where all the crazy celebrities were. He was a bit far away on the beach, and somehow whoever it was managed to locate him and was now shooting against him. The girl died without a point to it. He looked around once more, searching for any other place, a house, a cottage, where he could take cover. He couldn't go back to the party now.

[/QUOTE]
There's a small beach house not too far from your location--the shooter hasn't fired a round off at you yet--you're safe. Agent HUNK, on the other hand, merely blended into the dark underbrush, anticipating the response of the Umbrella Corporation. Beep! Beep! Beep! Huh? The U.S.S. Operative examined his PDA, "Shit..." A few Carnival cruise ships manned by the Crossed were heading toward the Island, they were bunched to shit, too--Umbrella, SHIELD, and the Crossed duking it out? Hell on Earth...

MrDubWubs said:
*sighs as I draw in the sand with a lonely stick as I sit besides Ellie (@JayJay ) and Dallas (@Dallas)* Man i'm bored
*I awoke to see Vi already up, and it seems Ellie was with us. I must have missed something while I was asleep. I got up slowly, and stretched, "Boy did I need that... Good to see you're awake." I said to Vi, with a smile on my face.*

[QUOTE="Hatty Hattington]Hatty Stumbles across a Rather large Mansion in size, Without Second thoughts, He decides to Enter The Giant Mansion Regardless of any Possible Danger That Hatty may be Faced with.

[/QUOTE]
Hatty finds an overweight South Korean man bumping into his butt, "Oppa rape-ah style!"

photo251246.jpg

Dallas said:
*I awoke to see Vi already up, and it seems Ellie was with us. I must have missed something while I was asleep. I got up slowly, and stretched, "Boy did I need that... Good to see you're awake." I said to Vi, with a smile on my face.*
Yup! *smiles at him*

Akibahara said:
Hatty finds an overweight South Korean man bumping into his butt, "Oppa rape-ah style!"
photo251246.jpg
Hatty grunted.

"Hey! Watch the Butt, Mister!"

Hatty Scoffed to himself and Folded his Arms.

"Hmph! The Nerve...!"

MrDubWubs said:
Yup! *smiles at him*
"So, did I miss anything while I was asleep? It seemed I really needed that rest." *I said, now with a smirk on my face. I never really planned on sleeping this long, but I guess it's because I haven't exactly slept in a day or two. I rubbed my eyes, and then looked out at the sea.*

Akibahara said:
There's a small beach house not too far from your location--the shooter hasn't fired a round off at you yet--you're safe. Agent HUNK, on the other hand, merely blended into the dark underbrush, anticipating the response of the Umbrella Corporation. Beep! Beep! Beep! Huh? The U.S.S. Operative examined his PDA, "Shit..." A few Carnival cruise ships manned by the Crossed were heading toward the Island, they were bunched to shit, too--Umbrella, SHIELD, and the Crossed duking it out? Hell on Earth...
Bigby waited a little longer to see if the shooter had really ceased fire. It was hard to say. Maybe he was just avoiding wasting bullets, waiting for Bigby to leave his cover so that he could get a good shot. But he had to get out of the sand, there was no other way. Bigby ran to the beach house as fast as he could, making the sand jump up at every step he took. He reached it in no time, no shots were fired towards him. He walked inside, still scared.

[QUOTE="Hatty Hattington]Hatty grunted.
"Hey! Watch the Butt, Mister!"

Hatty Scoffed to himself and Folded his Arms.

"Hmph! The Nerve...!"

[/QUOTE]
The PSY singer keeps bumping into his butt like a crazed South Korean rapist...

Dallas said:
"So, did I miss anything while I was asleep? It seemed I really needed that rest." *I said, now with a smirk on my face. I never really planned on sleeping this long, but I guess it's because I haven't exactly slept in a day or two. I rubbed my eyes, and then looked out at the sea.*
Not much. Just that Ellie is my new friend! *chuckles* That makes me sound like a loser.

Akibahara said:
Emiya discovered more images: A staged Moon Landing, there's a picture of someone flashing a camera at Neil Armstrong; President George W. Bush shaking hands with air, the other person was blotted out; and a riddle inscribed on a wooden desk:

Baphomet.png

Eternally his light is performing.

The human being's eye can not see him,

And still he is there.

Yet more images; all conspiracies; but most not without merit.

As for the riddle. It was vague, and could have multiple answers; a number sprang to mind; but Emiya rejected them, they were all...too obvious; not subtle enough or even too subtle. He hated and loved this. He hated the allusion to all the things he despised about the world; but he loved the problem-solving, it was there to be unlocked, so he would try, as best he could.

The riddle itself bore religious overtones; specifically that of the Christian Church during the time of the Crusades and during the time of Moses. Being Japanese, Emiya had never attempted to delve into overt detail regarding the Church; but due to his occupation and continually coming into contact with them; had learnt much of them.

God, however, was far too obvious and clichéd of an answer; so he discarded it.

He thought again. Life? No. That ruled out a scientific explanation as well.

Then it dawned on him. Church. A symbol of Satan. 'his light is performing'. A secret society. Only one fit that structure...

"The Bavarian Illuminati. Founded in 1776 by Adam Weishaupt."

MrDubWubs said:
Not much. Just that Ellie is my new friend! *chuckles* That makes me sound like a loser.
"No it doesn't! We all need friends to survive out here. You need someone to watch your back, and just have someone with you to keep you company. Trust me, I had friends back home, and they always had my back. Just like how I have yours." *I replied with a smile. Having friends out here in this hellhole is the best thing you can have. You need someone you can trust, someone who watches your back.*

Ellie hadn't slept much, but she woke up with scream.

"JOEL!" she yelled.

Sitting up straight, she looked around nervously, sweating.

She then realized she was safe, nothing was happening.

Ellie sighed and lied back, covering her face with both hands.

@MrDubWubs

@Dallas

[QUOTE="The Gil]Bigby waited a little longer to see if the shooter had really ceased fire. It was hard to say. Maybe he was just avoiding wasting bullets, waiting for Bigby to leave his cover so that he could get a good shot. But he had to get out of the sand, there was no other way. Bigby ran to the beach house as fast as he could, making the sand jump up at every step he took. He reached it in no time, no shots were fired towards him. He walked inside, still scared.

[/QUOTE]
The Beach House had two individuals in it, both older men, playing cards:

The first man: He wore Star Wars memorabilia, equipped with a light-saber and all. He immediately ran over to Bigby and hugged him, “Uncle Larrs, there you are!”

mark-hamill-luke-skywalker.jpg

The second man: He was quite normal, really. Famous for his horror roles, he casually eyed the half-crazed Mark Hamill, “Evening, and apologies for my... confused compatriot. A pleasure to meet you, the name's Robert Englund. New here?”

1769037-robert_englund.jpg

Dallas said:
"No it doesn't! We all need friends to survive out here. You need someone to watch your back, and just have someone with you to keep you company. Trust me, I had friends back home, and they always had my back. Just like how I have yours." *I replied with a smile. Having friends out here in this hellhole is the best thing you can have. You need someone you can trust, someone who watches your back.*
Yeah you're right. *looks back out to the sea*

JayJay said:
"JOEL!" she yelled.

@MrDubWubs

@Dallas
*jumps as she yells* Geez you scared me Ellie.

Spy followed Emiya around the cabin silently, looking around, revolver in hand, as if he expected something to pop out at him any second. "Do you have any idea what any of this means, Emiya?" he asked, looking over at.... her? (Is it still her?) Spy was having trouble getting used to that fact.

Akibahara said:
The Beach House had two individuals in it, both older men, playing cards:
The first man: He wore Star Wars memorabilia, equipped with a light-saber and all. He immediately ran over to Bigby and hugged him, “Uncle Larrs, there you are!”

The second man: He was quite normal, really. Famous for his horror roles, he casually eyed the half-crazed Mark Hamill, “Evening, and apologies for my... confused compatriot. A pleasure to meet you, the name's Robert Englund. New here?”

Uncle Larrs? Who? Great, more crazy celebritites. At least this Star Wars guy was. "Yes, it's good to see you... Nephew...". Bigby looked at the other man. He looked way more normal, finally, one normal person in this whole place so far. Robert Englund. The name was familiar but it didn't rang a particular bell in Bigby's mind. It was name thrown around from times to times when he heard conversations about... Horror movies? He got out of the hug from the crazy Luke and walked to the other man. "I'm Bigby, and yes, I'm pretty much new around. Are you... Uhm... Okay?", he asked, trying to ask the man if he was sane.

JayJay said:
"JOEL!" she yelled.

@MrDubWubs

@Dallas
*I quickly looked at Ellie, she scared the hell out of me. "Are you alright Ellie? You scared me a bit." I said. It hasn't even been five minutes and already I just got scared. She must have had a nightmare...*

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Spy followed Emiya around the cabin silently, looking around, revolver in hand, as if he expected something to pop out at him any second. "Do you have any idea what any of this means, Emiya?" he asked, looking over at.... her? (Is it still her?) Spy was having trouble getting used to that fact.
// It's back to 'he' //

"I'm guessing at the Illuminati. Secret societies and covert control, it's a concept I've encountered in my own world before."

[QUOTE="Reaper Jack]
"The Bavarian Illuminati. Founded in 1776 by Adam Weishaupt."

[/QUOTE]

INCORRECT.​

The object laughed like the bastard it was, it echoed throughout the Cabin—a mysterious dark force fueled the entity. It knew Emiya answered incorrectly, and soon enough, he'd learn that, too.

Out of nowhere, Emiya felt a sharp pain radiate from his groin, a fleshy mass grew from his left testicle, expanding to the size of a grapefruit. If the assassin pulled his pants up, glancing down, his scrotum turned a bright purple hue, one testicle frighteningly bigger than the other. I'm sorry, Emiya, but you've gained [TESTICULAR CANCER.] Try again?

MrDubWubs said:
Yeah you're right. *looks back out to the sea*
*jumps as she yells* Geez you scared me Ellie.
Dallas said:
*I quickly looked at Ellie, she scared the hell out of me. "Are you alright Ellie? You scared me a bit." I said. It hasn't even been five minutes and already I'm just got scared. She must have had a nightmare...*
Ellie panted and looked at the two.

"Yeah... Yeah, I'm okay... Sorry."

Akibahara said:
INCORRECT.

The object laughed like the bastard it was, it echoed throughout the Cabin—a mysterious dark force fueled the entity. It knew Emiya answered incorrectly, and soon enough, he'd learn that, too.

Out of nowhere, Emiya felt a sharp pain radiate from his groin, a fleshy mass grew from his left testicle, expanding to the size of a grapefruit. If the assassin pulled his pants up, glancing down, his scrotum turned a bright purple hue, one testicle frighteningly bigger than the other. I'm sorry, Emiya, but you've gained [TESTICULAR CANCER.] Try again?
// I FUCKING DISLIKE THIS //

Emiya sighs, pulling the G3A3 and aiming it at the afflicted area. He had no use for these anymore anyway, and having one that size would be troublesome. He collected some ointment and bandages first, then proceeded. He fired. Once.

[QUOTE="The Gil]Uncle Larrs? Who? Great, more crazy celebritites. At least this Star Wars guy was. "Yes, it's good to see you... Nephew...". Bigby looked at the other man. He looked way more normal, finally, one normal person in this whole place so far. Robert Englund. The name was familiar but it didn't rang a particular bell in Bigby's mind. It was name thrown around from times to times when he heard conversations about... Horror movies? He got out of the hug from the crazy Luke and walked to the other man. "I'm Bigby, and yes, I'm pretty much new around. Are you... Uhm... Okay?", he asked, trying to ask the man if he was sane.

[/QUOTE]
"I'm fine, it's a sad thing what this Island can do to people. I supposed getting couped up in one place for months can play a number on the human psyche." Robert leaned back against his beach chair, totting a hunting rifle akin to Mr. Ben Kingsley's, the actor you met not too long ago, "By the way, you seem a little... winded. Are you fine?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back