[The Murder Game Series] Murder: The Ties that Bind

Molly awoke to hear chatting in the distance, her head pounded with pain, and her side hurt like hell. 'I must of been knocked out," thought Molly, her legs forcing her to stand. The chatting continued, making Molly only creep towards it, hiding within a bush, Molly could see Ellie. she was siting on the second floor of a large mansion, and someone was laying there head in her lap, creepy towards the front door, Molly knocked, hoping for Ellie to answer. Tightly griping her ice pick, Molly awaited for an asnwer, and if there wasn't she would break the god dam door down.

@JayJay

(@JayJay UPDATED. @Akibahara )

Last edited by a moderator:
Spy headed into the manor, looking around. He found a corridor full of doors, and chose one at random, walking inside. This place was fucked up, but perhaps he'd find something useful, like someone who wasn't insane, some ammo, a bite to eat, or maybe some more fucked up shit. @Akibahara

Dallas said:
*I followed Vi outside, and to the beach. I watched as she made a pillow from the sand, not the most comfortable thing in the world, but hey, it's better then nothing. "Thank you Vi" I said, with a smile on my face. I laid down on the cool sand, and rested my head on the make-shift pillow. This was almost as comfortable if I were sleeping in a bed. Almost. "You know, you didn't need to make this for me. I could have just sat down somewhere so I wouldn't bother you." I said, looking over at her.*
Yeah I know... *I look up to the stars as I lay down* I just don't like being alone...

SuperChocoMilk said:
Luke looked at Space Dandy. He was alive?! But how? He had his face blown off! Luke had seen it himself! Luke looked at the Space Dandy hanging from the rope, and the other guy talking about someone called the Governor. Huh, Luke thought he had heard that title after the apocalypse before. He looked at Space Dandy. He'd get him out of there somehow. But for now, he turned his attention to Calvin. "Right, so how do I get to fight in this?" Luke asked, looking at the Australian man. He seemed quite but more charming then the other guy.
Leonardo cocked a brow, “You sure a fine white gentlemen such as yourself wants to participate in a Mandingo fight?” DING! DING! DING! The round started, it didn't take long for the African American man to throw a punch, he missed, only to receive a brutal elbow toward the back of the neck.

SuperChocoMilk said:
Clementine narrowed her eyebrows at the woman. She seemed quite stupid. Maybe she'd play along with her charade for now, better than hanging out with the monkey and the guy with the tinfoil claws. "Okay. I miss them a lot." Clementine pulled out her sweet girl act, which normally was quite effective.
She smiled, extending her hand, “Oh, that's okay, dear. Call me Mama Kim—I mean, Miss Kardashian, mmk?” Her high-heels clicked along the floor, leading Clementine into what appeared to be the second floor, occupied by an ungodly amount of celebs. Creeeeek~ she pushed her door open, revealing an assortment of toys, a plasma TV, and—click, shackles that wrapped around Clem's wrists, both of them. Kim Kardashian cooed out, rubbing her cheek, “From now on, you'll call me mommy, okay? Shhhhh~ mommy will make it alright, shhhhh~” Not surprising. Insane.

50280dac1015995309086d857ff5eda2.jpg

@Cressy[/URL]

Solaire kept his hand on the hilt of his blade and leaned over to move her wheel chair with the other, temporarily taking his cast off, he went still at a rather fast pace, trying to find the exit to the damn place and get some fresh air, he went around the crowds several times and through the spaces he could find that wouldn't suffocate him and Elsa

"I agree, they're like animals..."

Solaire saw the exit and smiled

Finally! Something went right!

He started moving a bit fast towards it, hoping nothing happened. He kept his helmet on.​

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@Akibahara

Cressy said:
Please tell me I can fucking find Obama, and by the island you mean OUTSIDE of the celeb manor?))
(( I can't say, but it involves a major conspiracy theory that's about to be proven true. xD At least, in this RP. ))

MrDubWubs said:
Yeah I know... *I look up to the stars as I lay down* I just don't like being alone...
"Well, no need to worry about that right? I'll stay right here, until you want me to leave." *I replied. I had the same problem when I was younger, especially when me and my friends would split up during a heist, not a big one, just a gas station or liquor store we would hit every now and then. I wouldn't want her to go through the same things I had to go through. Being alone for two weeks without seeing or hearing from your friends is terrible. That's what I had to do.*

@Cressy[/URL]
Pop! Elsa felt something -big- hit her nose, possibly dislocating it. An ass twerked in-front of her face, dancing around in a circle, “Yeeeeah! You like that doncha?!” You irritatedly look up: It's a young girl, 21, her hair resembled a boy's, sporting a skanky-ass jumpsuit, her tongue hung out lewdly as her bubbly butt bounced to the beat! A few of you may recognize her voice, why, Spectre played this young lady's hit song 'Wrecking Ball' in your prison cell!

Miley-cyrus-vma-twerk_gif_pagespeed_ce_G-QA1EYUtW.gif

Akibahara said:
Leonardo cocked a brow, “You sure a fine white gentlemen such as yourself wants to participate in a Mandingo fight?” DING! DING! DING! The round started, it didn't take long for the African American man to throw a punch, he missed, only to receive a brutal elbow toward the back of the neck.
She smiled, extending her hand, “Oh, that's okay, dear. Call me Mama Kim—I mean, Miss Kardashian, mmk?” Her high-heels clicked along the floor, leading Clementine into what appeared to be the second floor, occupied by an ungodly amount of celebs. Creeeeek~ she pushed her door open, revealing an assortment of toys, a plasma TV, and—click, shackles that wrapped around Clem's wrists, both of them. Kim Kardashian cooed out, rubbing her cheek, “From now on, you'll call me mommy, okay? Shhhhh~ mommy will make it alright, shhhhh~” Not surprising. Insane.

50280dac1015995309086d857ff5eda2.jpg
A fine white gentleman such as himself? What the hell was this, the Civil War? Fine white gentleman. "Yeah, I'll fight someone. But, can I request my own prize?"

Clementine shook her hands, looking at Kardashian. "Let me go! You're crazy!" She shook in her shackles, kicking and kicking.

JayJay said:
Ellie got a huge blush on her cheeks when she was kissed.
She bit her lip to keep herself from giggling like a moron, especially when Chloes head was on her lap.

She started running her fingers through the girl's hair gently, brushing it over her ear.

This moment was too perfect...

She didn't even hear RJ say anything, all of her attention was on Chloe and the mark she felt on her cheek that was left by her lips.

"D-Don't look at her... Just close your eyes..."
She whimpered softly to herself, she heard footsteps coming through, could it possibly be an extremely aggravated zombie survivalist hellbent on killing Ellie? I think so. But- Chloe looked up, her delicate features offering you such a sweet, sweet smile. Her lips puckered up, biting her lower lip, “I... I think I know how to thank you.” She pulled Ellie close, her lips inches away from her own, sweet love was in the air as we CUE MOLLY.

Akibahara said:
She whimpered softly to herself, she heard footsteps coming through, could it possibly be an extremely aggravated zombie survivalist hellbent on killing Ellie? I think so. But- Chloe looked up, her delicate features offering you such a sweet, sweet smile. Her lips puckered up, biting her lower lip, “I... I think I know how to thank you.” She pulled Ellie close, her lips inches away from her own, sweet love was in the air as we CUE MOLLY.
// That's just cruel.

Cressy said:
Please tell me I can fucking find Obama, and by the island you mean OUTSIDE of the celeb manor?))
//ooc:

@Cressy

Let's wander around and go find these political celebs! xD Hehe~

//

"Oh thank goodness! Fresh air!" Elsa cried when they made it outside. She sighed and ran a hand through her platinum blonde hair.

"If we had been in there another few minutes I fear I would have began to go loopy from breathing in all the smoke," she said, laughing a bit louder than usual. Uh oh. Maybe she had inhaled too much smoke after all? Elsa was sensitive to things like that from never having been exposed.

"So it looks like this is just one manor in part of the town, huh? Let's go look around."

(Annnd I just noticed Aki's post so I'm writing more. Screw you, Aki. xD )

Pop! Elsa felt something -big- hit her nose, possibly dislocating it. An ass twerked in-front of her face, dancing around in a circle, “Yeeeeah! You like that doncha?!” You irritatedly look up: It's a young girl, 21, her hair resembled a boy's, sporting a skanky-ass jumpsuit, her tongue hung out lewdly as her bubbly butt bounced to the beat! A few of you may recognize her voice, why, Spectre played this young lady's hit song 'Wrecking ball' in your prison cell!

Elsa yelped and grabbed her nose. "Oww! No, I do not like that! Leave us be!"

Scum, Elsa thought with a grumble.

Dallas said:
"Well, no need to worry about that right? I'll stay right here, until you want me to leave." *I replied. I had the same problem when I was younger, especially when me and my friends would split up during a heist, not a big one, just a gas station or liquor store we would hit every now and then. I wouldn't want her to go through the same things I had to go through. Being alone for two weeks without seeing or hearing from your friends is terrible. That's what I had to do.*
*smiles as look for constellations* Thanks.

Emiya notices Dallas and Vi walk out to the beach. Seems they'd had enough of whatever was going on inside, nothing good by what Emiya could hear. He shouldered the G3A3 and decided to explore the remainder of the island, or at least, as much as he could of it. He sets off towards a line of trees just beyond the mansion.

[QUOTE="The Gil]
Bigby walked inside, smelling the scent of raw meat all over the room. He actually felt good sniffing it. It remembered of his times when he lived as a wolf. It felt good. Although, it was disturbing to see that woman was in a room decorated that woman, until the time he recognized the woman. He placed the palm of his hand over his face. Come on... Apparently, she wasn't hostile (so far) so he shouldn't just go attacking people around the place, otherwise people would eventually get angry at him. "Bigby Wolf. And your name? I mean, your TRUE name?"

[/QUOTE]
She cocked a brow, "A mistress does not reveal her true nature, Mr. Wolf. I..." She extended her hand, the back of her palm bent in a downward arc, expecting Bigby to kiss her dainty fingers, "... am Lady GaGa. Mistress of the realm, bringer of joy, delight, and freedom. Do you care to join me?" Lady GaGa had this... strange uppity attitude to her, such a deep tone, too. She yawned, a bit bored, but waited a little longer until she slammed the door in his face.

Akibahara said:
Ellie didn't hesitate much.

She hoped to God that Robert Downey Jr. wasn't in the vent again as she pressed her lips against Chloe's and closed her eyes.

It was a moment of pure delight, she rubbed the girl's back and had her other hand on her side.

Her heart was racing.

She kept the kiss warm and gentle, not forcing anything.

Molly knocked at the front door of the mansion, not actually the door of the room where Ellie was in.

So fuck you Aki, and fuck you Molly.

Let Ellie have her moment.

Assholes.

Akibahara said:
Frank Grillo pushed HIM back, "Hey FUCK-FACE, you piss off! Fucking stunt-doubles man! You think you can touch this STAR POWER, brah?! You can only DREAM of it, you little fuckin' twat!"
Leo grinned, he looked to his right before a swift hand hit Frank directly in his right cheek! "Listen here dipshit, I ain't for playing with your games, and I ain't no stunt double!" He yelled out at him before kneeling and speaking much lower "And no one except Debra calls me fuck-face."

@Akibahara

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Spy headed into the manor, looking around. He found a corridor full of doors, and chose one at random, walking inside. This place was fucked up, but perhaps he'd find something useful, like someone who wasn't insane, some ammo, a bite to eat, or maybe some more fucked up shit. @Akibahara
Creeek~ the door opens: The RED Spy discovers two old-ass men going at it. One of them was flamboyant, singing the tune 'Can You Feel The Love Tonight' as the other gentlemen, mounted him in a... Gandalf outfit? He smoked a big pipe, thrusting back and forth, you nearly puke from Elton John's and Ian McKellan's ferocious lovemaking. 

[QUOTE="The Gil]//OOC: Wait, did she just slammed the door on my face or she's only thinking about doing it?

[/QUOTE]
(( Thinking about it. ))

Akibahara said:
Creeek~ the door opens: The RED Spy discovers two old-ass men going at it. One of them was flamboyant, singing the tune 'Can You Feel The Love Tonight' as the other gentlemen, mounted him in a... Gandalf outfit? He smoked a big pipe, thrusting back and forth, you nearly puke from Elton John's and Ian McKellan's ferocious lovemaking. 

(( Thinking about it. ))
((God damnit) Spy closed the door behind him, as he went to go try the room opposite this one. He was pretty sure he'd never manage to erase that pretty picture from his now scarred mind. He opened the next door with a creak, hoping this one would be better.

MrDubWubs said:
*smiles as look for constellations* Thanks.
"No problem." *I said. I crossed my arms, and looked up at the sky, it was a beautiful night. You could see all the stars twinkling in the sky. To think, we can now finally live the rest of our lives here, on this island, without worrying about the Crossed. I began to think about what am I going to do with myself...how is my life going to end? Am I going to die lonely, die by a gunshot...or even lung cancer, since I smoke a lot... I rubbed my hands against my face, trying to forget about what I was just thinking.*

SuperChocoMilk said:
A fine white gentleman such as himself? What the hell was this, the Civil War? Fine white gentleman. "Yeah, I'll fight someone. But, can I request my own prize?"
“Of course, and what will that be?”

The African American successfully collided his fist against the Australian's face, the Austrian tumbles back...

SuperChocoMilk said:
Clementine shook her hands, looking at Kardashian. "Let me go! You're crazy!" She shook in her shackles, kicking and kicking.
Kim Kardashian shushed her, carrying the helpless Clementine into her room, slamming the door behind her. She brushed her hair, kissing her forehead, “First, we need to make you pretty for mommy, then we'll take you to school, 'cuz big girls need to be smart, and you'll love me forever and ever... and EVER. Wouldn't you like that, honey bun?”

Akibahara said:
gallery_177066_262_7432.jpg

Dallas said:
"No problem." *I said. I crossed my arms, and looked up at the sky, it was a beautiful night. You could see all the stars twinkling in the sky. To think, we can now finally live the rest of our lives here, on this island, without worrying about the Crossed. I began to think about what am I going to do with myself...how is my life going to end? Am I going to die lonely, die by a gunshot...or even lung cancer, since I smoke a lot... I rubbed my hands against my face, trying to forget about what I was just thinking.*
*sighs wishing Caitlyn or Annie were here to enjoy the night. Thinking i'm never making it back home. I look over and see you rub your face* What are you thinking about?

Akibahara said:
She cocked a brow, "A mistress does not reveal her true nature, Mr. Wolf. I..." She extended her hand, the back of her palm bent in a downward arc, expecting Bigby to kiss her dainty fingers, "... am Lady GaGa. Mistress of the realm, bringer of joy, delight, and freedom. Do you care to join me?" Lady GaGa had this... strange uppity attitude to her, such a deep tone, too. She yawned, a bit bored, but waited a little longer until she slammed the door in his face.
With not much of a choice to do, Bigby held her hand and kissed it. He looked around the room once more, searching for something interesting. It would be best if the woman would just let him come inside, he had to play her game, at least for a while. "Mistress Gaga. It is my pleasure to meet you in person. What do you think about this place? I guess you didn't liked their decoration. Personally, I love what you did in this place. Seems so... Incediary".

Akibahara said:
“Of course, and what will that be?”
The African American successfully collided his fist against the Australian's face, the Austrian tumbles back...

Kim Kardashian shushed her, carrying the helpless Clementine into her room, slamming the door behind her. She brushed her hair, kissing her forehead, “First, we need to make you pretty for mommy, then we'll take you to school, 'cuz big girls need to be smart, and you'll love me forever and ever... and EVER. Wouldn't you like that, honey bun?”
Luke looked at Calvin, then towards Space Dandy, still hung from a rope. "I want him." Luke pointed at Space Dandy, and then crossed his arms.

"No! Let me go! Let me go!" Clementine fought and fought with the woman, kicking her, but the fucking hag didn't seem to be fazed by it. "I don't what that! I don't want that! Luke! Someone! Help!"

(Betty White, save me! Aaron Paul can come too! I don't want my mommy...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back